Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 (11577 Views)

Olubadan, Lekan Balogun Dies At 81 / Oba Saliu Adetunji Is Dead! Olubadan Of Ibadan Dies At 93 / Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Oluwambo147(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I am a Yoruba man but this your statement is stupid to say the least. angry angry
My God will supply all your need I be yorubad too but i hate it when i see stupid comments like this
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by aribitoye(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2018
Omo ekun, Omo Ori ite, Omo orire dade. Sleep well my king!

1 Like

Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Aww rip. We used to go to his palace in ayedun ekiti when I was in compro ayedun in those days. One guy was his chef I think Paul he was from Benin republic. Nice king ayedun people will miss u.
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2018
aribitoye:
Omo ekun, Omo Ori ite, Omo orire dade. Sleep well my king!
are u from ayedun buddy?
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Tybabe0001(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2018
karimcarim:
Oba waja, Oju opo di
Guy is emo ku,oju opo di
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by perdollar(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2018
afonja live like mosquitoes. dey take blood to survive.
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I am a Yoruba man but this your statement is stupid to say the least. angry angry

1. Nobody gives a plink of boo-boo if you’re Kanuri.

2. My statement is my opinion and I am very entitled to it. How it makes you feel is your business and you can drive or jump off of a fooking cliff, I couldn’t care less.

grin
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by bobochem: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2018
234GT:
85 years and God should just call me. Don't wanna stay more than 85.
when my father is still hale and healthy at 82.Well sha na ur wish.me na 120 I don go.
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by AONO: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2018
please where is the "Abobaku"
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by dalass(f): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2018
Ekekester:
The Alaye of Oke Ayedun Ekiti in Ikole Local Government Area of Ekiti State, Oba Jacob Fatunase Ala, Okunoye II, is dead. He died in the early hours of Friday, aged 101.

A source in the town said the announcement of the death of the monarch was delayed because of tradition.

The chairperson of Ikole Local Government, Mrs. Abiola Olukayode, confirmed the death of the monarch on Friday.

She said; “It is true baba has died. I have been informed of his death. I was told this morning that he died in the midnight. May his soul rest in peace."

Culled from http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/03/alaye-of-ayedun-ekiti-reportedly-dies.html
You are obviously not a Yoruba guy.. Cause Obas don't die..
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Pat081: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Aso ebi loading....
I will send ur own too
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by stag: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2018
Y0ruba:
X

Well, for a kings’ burial to be done it is an open secret that ‘heads will roll’ & I thank God for the presence of the developers from Potor Republic. That way, we won’t have to ‘fi omo ire bo ire’ grin

This is crude.
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by maisauki: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2018
alayedun 101 should be included in ekiti state university courses
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Sun Re Oba
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2018
Y0ruba:
X

Well, for a kings’ burial to be done it is an open secret that ‘heads will roll’ & I thank God for the presence of the developers from Potor Republic. That way, we won’t have to ‘fi omo ire bo ire’ grin

May any wish you have for others different from you happen to you and your generation Amen
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Clemzzz(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2018
Sun're o Kabiyesi!

I'm from Oke Ayedun Ekiti. And that was my King.

RIP Sire!
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by aribitoye(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Dollarman20:
are u from ayedun buddy?
Yes bro. Aribisalas family, irutu quarters

1 Like

Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
stag:

This is crude. Whoever you are behind this moniker, know that your heart is stained.

Very stained o.
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
solasoulmusic:

May any wish you have for others different from you happen to you and your generation Amen

This is your own problem, shove it in between your labia.

Cheers.
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
aribitoye:

Yes bro. Aribisalas family, irutu quarters
your family really motivated me alot bro in life. i love the family. their house and mine was int he middle of both ayedun oke and ayedun odo. i was staying at Papa Tayes house the man was living in lokoja then having a water proccessing company there, my friends leaves beside the palace, the FAYEMIS opposite the Alas family. wow good old days, RIP my king, friendly people kind and awesome. those days i will follow my friends to the farm lol to eat pounded yam we made from cocoyam. grin grin grin the man that used to sing was my music teacher at schools mr something Ishola. grin grin his son is dele. 18 years ago no be beans.
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by aribitoye(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Dollarman20:
your family really motivated me alot bro in life. i love the family. their house and mine was int he middle of both ayedun oke and ayedun odo. i was staying at Papa Tayes house the man was living in lokoja then having a water proccessing company there, my friends leaves beside the palace, the FAYEMIS opposite the Alas family. wow good old days, RIP my king, friendly people kind and awesome. those days i will follow my friends to the farm lol to eat pounded yam we made from cocoyam. grin grin grin the man that used to sing was my music teacher at schools mr something Ishola. grin grin his son is dele. 18 years ago no be beans.
Wow. From this rapt description, I should know u well. My name is Toye Aribisala, son of late prince Gbadebo Aribisala, who worked and retired in Ajaokuta. Our house is next to mr Olaiya house in Ayedun, we have Gbafe pure water factory. Let me end there before giving too much info online. But am sure u may have remembered more

1 Like

Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
aribitoye:

Wow. From this rapt description, I should know u well. My name is Toye Aribisala, son of late prince Gbadebo Aribisala, who worked and retired in Ajaokuta. Our house is next to mr Olaiya house in Ayedun, we have Gbafe pure water factory. Let me end there before giving too much info online. But am sure u may have remembered more
wow what a small world. its true ooo yes i should know u

1 Like

Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
234GT:
85 years and God should just call me. Don't wanna stay more than 85.
A
Re: Alaye Of Ayedun Ekiti Dies At 101 by pahen1991: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Iseoluwani:
u lack orientation... Pig
inukwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Igbanke From Edo State To Delta State. / Court Halts Coronation Of New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.