Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

One Step To Grow Hair In Any Part Of Your Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Step To Grow Hair In Any Part Of Your Skin (966 Views)

Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / How To Grow Hair Faster Thicker And Longer | Hair Growth / Why Your Skin Itches And The Remedies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Step To Grow Hair In Any Part Of Your Skin by Ortintin: 6:35am On Mar 24, 2018
Growing Hair With Onion

As the sub-title suggest, I will be showing you how to grow hair in any part of your body be it a bald head, beards, side burns, mustache or what have you by just using onion.

Ingredients
* Onion

* Castor Oil or honey

Procedure

1. Cut and grind one or two onion bulbs in a blender,

2. Add 3 tea spoon of castor oil,

3. Stir the mixture together.

4. Then apply it 3 times in a week for 2 months and watch your hair grow in that region.

Note: 1. You might have to perform these steps multiple times in those two months since the grinded onion might start giving bad smell after some time.

2. Eating eggs is also a relevant way to grow natural hair.

To learn more about growing your hair -

http://www.ortintin.com/2018/03/quick-step-to-grow-hair-in-any-part-of.html?m=1

We will be glad to know if you have any other tips for growing hair.

Re: One Step To Grow Hair In Any Part Of Your Skin by timwudz(m): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2018
OK.. for those interested in joining the beard gang, here u go

1 Like

Re: One Step To Grow Hair In Any Part Of Your Skin by Ortintin: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
timwudz:
OK.. for those interested in joining the beard gang, here u go
Lol...bt wat do you use
Re: One Step To Grow Hair In Any Part Of Your Skin by timwudz(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ortintin:
Lol...bt wat do you use
God gave me

1 Like

Re: One Step To Grow Hair In Any Part Of Your Skin by Ortintin: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
timwudz:

God gave me

Such is life, some are given free of charge. I know wetin i see even b4 i get my beard. My sideburns loading soon
Re: One Step To Grow Hair In Any Part Of Your Skin by Helenpeter: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2018
The truth is that when u eat balanced diet it will come naturally
Re: One Step To Grow Hair In Any Part Of Your Skin by Odun2017(f): 6:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Helenpeter:
The truth is that when u eat balanced diet it will come naturally

Thats true. Also Eating healthy and proteinous foods like milk and egg can help reduce hair loss or baldness.
Re: One Step To Grow Hair In Any Part Of Your Skin by Ortintin: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Odun2017:

Thats true. Also Eating healthy and proteinous foods like milk and egg can help reduce hair loss or baldness.

Yeah its true.

(1) (Reply)

Best Sex Positions And Time To Get Pregnant / Why Women Should Not Wear Panties To Bed At Night – Microbiologist / Littmann Classic III Stethoscope! 25k!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.