Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo (1035 Views)

What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals / Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by RapportNaija(m): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2018
Slay Queens and the "new wave" feminists may not like these picture... But what is love?

What love is better than the ability of a woman to adopt the level of her man?

God bless the loyal women out there who don't broke-shame their men.

Oya, rate the picture below on a scale of 0 - 100%

Mine; 99% - for even wearing a matching Ankara (that costs between £600 - 1000 in the UK) Lol

1 Share

Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by RapportNaija(m): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2018
CC Lalasticlala Mynd44 Pls take to the promise Land! Thanks
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by okk4sure: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Lovely & sm1 can see dt the woman is nt faking the smile.
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by okk4sure: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2018
Lovely!98%....
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by amakadihot87(f): 7:03am On Mar 24, 2018
Nice concept......the bae is happy even though she isnt riding in a Gwagon....

Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 24, 2018
Prewedding picture.
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by Solidkay(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Hmmm,
some people prefer to cry in a G wagon than smile on bicycles.
It all boils down to individual choices,
Happiness or wealth.. .
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Proof that not all women are money grubbing parasites as often accused. Sometimes they can put the love of materialistic things aside & just love a man for who he is.

Women are amazing grin

2 Likes

Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by DaddyKross: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush you know see say the guy look like Bello ? grin cheesy

Because say he resemble my guy, i give dem 100 grin grin
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by Papiikush: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2018
DaddyKross:
Paikush you know see say the guy look like Bello ? grin cheesy

Because say he resemble my guy, i give dem 100 grin grin
Be like say bello don sell him car come relocate go village grin
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by Evablizin(f): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2018
cheesy

Wow,happy couple,better days ahead.
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by Evablizin(f): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2018
cheesy

Not bad.
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by DaddyKross: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Be like say bello don sell him car come relocate go village grin

Hahahahahaha

Dem go deport am from village nii grin
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Proof that not all women are money grubbing parasites as often accused. Sometimes they can put the love of materialistic things aside & just love a man for who he is.

Women are amazing grin

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Some are actually not.

Some are disgusting and highly repulsive. Dem full this forum.

One of them is always Upset, another claims to be mothering a baby yet she won't stop saying gibberish

☣ ☠
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2018
let a guy b honest and love his woman wholly, u will see her give her all
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2018
RapportNaija:
Slay Queens and the "new wave" feminists may not like these picture... But what is love?

What love is better than the ability of a woman to adopt the level of her man?

God bless the loyal women out there who don't broke-shame their men.

Oya, rate the picture below on a scale of 0 - 100%

Mine; 99% - for even wearing a matching Ankara (that costs between £600 - 1000 in the UK) Lol

I rate it 100%. See how happy they both look.

I know my good friend Amarabae will not agree with me on this undecided

1 Like

Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by lordtim001(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Women are amazing grin
Well, the woman in that picture has bleach goals. Check out her knuckles cheesy

1 Like

Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2018
lordtim001:

Well, the woman in that picture has bleach goals. Check out her knuckles cheesy

Bro where did you see knuckles in that picture shocked shocked

I thought the woman folded her arms. Unless you are referring to a different picture
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by lordtim001(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Bro where did you see knuckles in that picture shocked shocked

I thought the woman folded her arms. Unless you are referring to a different picture
I'm talking about the picture she used as her meme in her comment jare grin
Re: On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2018
lordtim001:

I'm talking about the picture she used as her meme in her comment jare grin

grin cheesy I get you now bro cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You All Ladies Should Live A Life And Not A Lie!!! / Love, Care!!! I Love You All Ladies! / (video) Couple Caught Having Sex On A Gravestone Broad Daylight:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.