Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 AM

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (54166 Views)

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Tessyama1: 7:15am On Mar 24, 2018
Paddy Adenuga, Son of billionaire business man, Dr Mike Adenuga, Globacom boss, has dropped an advice for his fellow men on Twitter on what to do before they wire money to their babes.

"to my ninjas in the game.. before you wire cash to that babe or the babes on your list that have been taxing you for dinero..

ask yourself, have i taken care of my mother lately and is she happy.. if the answers are yes, fire on! if not my guy.. na to reprioritize!

#facts " he tweeted

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/paddy-adenuga-advises-men-spending-money-woman.html

Cc; lalasticlala

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by directorXixXICK(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2018
Sir,I don't trust you are a doer of these words...if your dad can lie about 1.6GB knowing fully well you wont b able to use half of it...am left with the phrase...'like father like son'....

406 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by HungerBAD: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2018
Sensible guy.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Atiku2019: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2018
God Bless My Mother☺

Na her Zobo drink Sales i use go University, That is why i Respect Zobo more than Moet today

937 Likes 82 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by potent5(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2018
At the point of sending the money, men usually lose their ability to reason.

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by partnerbiz4: 7:28am On Mar 24, 2018
He wan trend again.

He almost bought chevron on his own at 29 shocked

Those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should learn to be humble..
----

Chinua Achebe

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by d4real890(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2018
Ori e pe bi alajo somolu God bless all the true abiamo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by HajimeSaito(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2018
Maybe he should confine himself to advising Globacom's Human Resources Department against the stupidity of firing married women.
If women actually had good jobs they wouldn't have to depend on men like him for handouts.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by GraGra247(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2018
Fact. Men can spend millions on a lady that added no value to his upbringing just to have her for a night.

Same man can afford to stay 2 whole years before sending "insignificant peanuts" to his suffering, ailing mum and siblings.

Those are his very blood that can stake their lives for him when those girls are no where to be found.

Height of the folly and selfishness you see in men everyday.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by sukar886: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2018
true talk ooo....

6 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by jayson87: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2018
Mr I almost killed a bird. How market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by WebSurfer(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2018
also add your sisters.. before you send money to them, make sure you know your sisters are doing just fine.. they are the true ones that will never turn their back on you at any time

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by johnstar(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2018
grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Zonacom(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2018
Paddy is right about this.

16 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by meezynetwork(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Bethel001(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2018
Exceeding expectations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Gangster1ms: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2018
Exactly! Except if the babe dey gimme something in return o wink if not go find ur papa to give u free money or go work for it! angry

7 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by bjayx: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2018
Who be learner for here?

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by iphenon: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by bjayx: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2018
Who be learner for here?
Why pay for pusssy when the dick is for free?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by pweshboi(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2018
True... I know some "tax collectors" won't like this. They are the ones that think their fake 2 mins of sudden love for your pocket will equate to the love of a mother for lifetime.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Temmy0833(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2018
na true talk oo
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by yeyeboi(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2018
You better tell your father to do something about his slow pork network angry

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2018
That's just the gospel truth. As a giver that I am, I can't give to a lady half of what I haven't given to my mum or sisters. Good for me that my sisters are doing very fine, even doing better than myself. grin

9 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by OboOlora(f): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by olahero(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Sir,I don't trust you are a doer of these words...if your dad can lie about 1.6GB knowing fully well you wont b able to use half of it...am left with the phrase...'like father like son'....
you don't need this nigga, the advice is the best for the wise one.

28 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Tolams16(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Terms like this should be use by the poor, and not the rich like u and ur family Mr paddy. We all know ur mother is capable of taking care of herself, I min they were already in money b4 dem born u. So its obvious u re talking to the poor masses out there, cool message tho, but don't make it seem likes its ur story too, cos we all know its not. Thank you, am in ma house com and beat me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by soberdrunk(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2018
I guess it isn't only their network that is slow...... angry
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by lexy2014: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2018
Tessyama1:
Paddy Adenuga, Son of billionaire business man, Dr Mike Adenuga, Globacom boss, has dropped an advice for his fellow men on Twitter on what to do before they wire money to their babes.

"to my ninjas in the game.. before you wire cash to that babe or the babes on your list that have been taxing you for dinero..

ask yourself, have i taken care of my mother lately and is she happy.. if the answers are yes, fire on! if not my guy.. na to reprioritize!

#facts " he tweeted

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/paddy-adenuga-advises-men-spending-money-woman.html

Cc; lalasticlala

well its good its coming from paddy if not some ladies will say its cos he is broke that's y he is talking like that

20 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by nairavsdollars(f): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2018
What does this unmarried old fool know about relationship matters

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by mzHANA(f): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2018
I so much love what this guy said

Some guys think money can buy a lady's heart

Neglecting there family

Some people's girlfriend parents are leaving in well organized apartment while they are lavishing money on the bitch but there parents are leaving in a slump

SMH

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by nairalanduseles: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2018
Atiku2019:
God Bless My Mother☺

Na her Zobo drink Sales i use go University, That is why i Respect Zobo more than Moet today

aje kpako

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / How FBI Warned FG, CBN On Scammers Using Cryptocurrencies To Defraud The West / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.