Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (54203 Views)

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by watchindelta(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
am not the elderly son or the elder in my family so this is not for me undecided passin out here
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Elxandre(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
I thought his mother was dead?
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Tex42(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
True that... Zagga that bro.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by lookingfly: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Maybe he should confine himself to advising Globacom's Human Resources Department against the stupidity of firing married women.
If women actually had good jobs they wouldn't have to depend on men like him for handouts.
bros!...you lie here!
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by gordii(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
well people have been judging the intent behind what he's said, i very much understand and agree with a lot. But sometimes the message is more important than the messenger, and i think he got this one on point... most of us here are hypocrites, always tryna focus on people's flaws, thinking it's trendy; whereas we will be a much worse person if we were in his shoes... Take care of ur fam, take them out, get them gifts, surprise them... all these girls u borrow money and get into financial constraints to spend lavishly on don't even deserve it, some of them talk trash abt you when with their friends and most are being boinked by ruff weedding niggas.. so all they need is ur money, when they've squeezed you enough they'll move on to the next victim. Get me right, i ain't saying it's bad to spend for your woman, I'm totally against stingy dudes. my point is to set your priorities right, chase God, then chase money, be nice to your fam, you'll be fine. All the grooves most dudes catch are mostly foolishness and trust me if ur smart you won't be happy doing what they do

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tessyama1:
Paddy Adenuga, Son of billionaire business man, Dr Mike Adenuga, Globacom boss, has dropped an advice for his fellow men on Twitter on what to do before they wire money to their babes.

"to my ninjas in the game.. before you wire cash to that babe or the babes on your list that have been taxing you for dinero..

ask yourself, have i taken care of my mother lately and is she happy.. if the answers are yes, fire on! if not my guy.. na to reprioritize!

#facts " he tweeted

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/paddy-adenuga-advises-men-spending-money-woman.html

Cc; lalasticlala

My mama first
Bitches....2nd or maybe angry
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
[See] Poland 0-1 Nigeria: Atiku Reacts To Super Eagles Shock Victory

https://nairatrend.com.ng/see-poland-0-1-nigeria-atiku-reacts-to-super-eagles-shock-victory/

[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by NaWetinDey(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
If you are a man and you are quick to give out money to women just because of what you get/will get in between their legs but you do not take care of your mother...or even your siblings, shame on you! One day, their cries will drag locusts and cankerworm into your riches and eat them off.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by MXrap: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
I agree with him. Reasonable comment.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Itzlinda(f): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Sir,I don't trust you are a doer of these words...if your dad can lie about 1.6GB knowing fully well you wont b able to use half of it...am left with the phrase...'like father like son'....
Nigerians are MAD! grin grin grin grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by ladikpe: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
olahero:
you don't need this nigga, the advice is the best for the wise one.

U re sighted...
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
What does this unmarried old fool know about relationship matters

Lmao. grin grin grin. That was harsh! grin grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by sirusX(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tolams16:
Terms like this should be use by the poor, and not the rich like u and ur family Mr paddy. We all know ur mother is capable of taking care of herself, I min they were already in money b4 dem born u. So its obvious u re talking to the poor masses out there, cool message tho, but don't make it seem likes its ur story too, cos we all know its not. Thank you, am in ma house com and beat me.

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Tggabby: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
God bless you for this rare advice. Those that have lost their senses to that thing in between two legs of women will never accept it .

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by agarawu23(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Atiku2019:
God Bless My Mother☺

Na her Zobo drink Sales i use go University, That is why i Respect Zobo more than Moet today
we didn't ask u tongue
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Spoilt4toto: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
potent5:
At the point of sending the money, men usually lose their ability to reason.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by gbishman: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Over correct guy, wise talk.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Kotodoctor: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
The problem with many of you is that you do not know when or what to criticise.

What is wrong with approving you consider your mother first before this cheap things.

Many of you are like my ex chika.

Chika, chioma de do bd make we go na? Wetin I de find for bd, I no get better thing to do?

Chika, chioma de do bd, but I doubt say better thing go happen. Make we go na, even if nothing de happen, this house never tire you.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by poweredcom(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
true paddy

some people are foolish but our Naija babes are more demons and selfish and lazy that why most of dem end up as savage material

used all because of long throat n big eye many end up olosho n hoes

for my life I will never dash any gal money cos d few I did I regretted it till date

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by VictorRomanov: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Sir,I don't trust you are a doer of these words...if your dad can lie about 1.6GB knowing fully well you wont b able to use half of it...am left with the phrase...'like father like son'....

So? Does that make what he's saying wrong or false?

You just committed argumentum ad hominem
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
True... Word!
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by myself13: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
I find it hyper difficult borrowing advise from people born with a super silver spoon. They are better off shutting their foul mouths up. Without experience you are incapable of rendering advise.Experience is the only source of knowledge. Somebody that has never known what it is like to be broke is advising others on how to be frugal with their spending.This is funny.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by anselaw(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Weda he de do am or not,it's a good advice.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by myself13: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
anselaw:
Weda he de do am or not,it's a good advice.

An advise my 13yrs old cousin can pull out from his as$ rightaway, is that one advise
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Chukazu: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:

How does marriage define who he is?

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by raymond0123: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
hmmmm i see sense in this talk ooooo
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Mrjo(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
potent5:
At the point of sending the money, men usually lose their ability to reason.
VICTIM SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by ruffDiamond: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
hahaha the thing pain u small..I was actually expecting something more like the oveeflogged tired dumb phrases like..what does this BROKE unmarried fool know about relationship grin ..abeg which relationship?from shouting' broke guy'! To this crap sad abeg get a job, get a life and get responsible. It's a two way lane...as for the pussy ,its the least of my problem.. So damn cheap now..thanks to the harsh economy...all those lazy men-dependent girls go hear ween cool

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by potent5(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mrjo:
VICTIM SPOTTED
Of what? E be like say you de read label like this guy

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by achiever12: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:

This is how most people express their thoughtlessness and stupidity. They will throw away the message and attack the messenger, not knowing that they are making a fool of themselves

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Doctormarrvin: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Let the lazy and hungry and penniless mofos bash him. Your mom is living in squalor and you're doing wire wire for one chick,can't you see you're mad? Same thing goes for girls that send money to boys.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by RakesMan: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
He made a good point cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake / Businesses To Start With Small Money / Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.