Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (54196 Views)

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Jabia(m): 5:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Atiku2019:
God Bless My Mother☺

Na her Zobo drink Sales i use go University, That is why i Respect Zobo more than Moet today

I can relate. My mum's doughnut, egg roll, and fish roll sales paid for everything I've become today. I am eternally grateful for her sacrifice...
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by achiever12: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2018
directorXixXICK:

The last time I checked my dictionary sir, routes meant track way but I don't know if they changed it oooooo..... So am left to wonder how it correlate with your foolish write up

Root or routes, it doesn't change the fact that some idiots got their brainlesdness from their immbecile parents. Stupidity runs in their families
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by sweetilicious(f): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nairalanders,is it true that guys send money to girls in exchange for nude pictures they send to them? No strings attached sometimes just exchange? Been confused ever since.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
One babe for my office the only thing she Sabi na "Give me this give me that" she ain't ever getting Shit from me. Them dey even pay her twice my salary ooooo

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by hedonistic: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
myself13:
I find it hyper difficult borrowing advise from people born with a super silver spoon. They are better off shutting their foul mouths up. Without experience you are incapable of rendering advise.Experience is the only source of knowledge. Somebody that has never known what it is like to be broke is advising others on how to be frugal with their spending.This is funny.

You're obviously bitter, and I don't blame you. But you need to receive sense and shut the Bleep up. Experience is NOT the only source of knowledge....

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
- Confucius
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by myself13: 12:26am On Mar 26, 2018
hedonistic:

You're obviously bitter, and I don't blame you. But you need to receive sense and shut the Bleep up. Experience is NOT the only source of knowledge....

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
- Confucius

Stop trying too hard. You didn't impress me. My opinion still stands taller than yours.Go and ask your Daddy boy because am sure with all the 21st century education you have got, he is still knowledgeable than you.You have been robbed.But you can still make it if you believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by top4: 3:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Infact,he talked sense but many people don't do that.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by ArcToyin(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
potent5:
At the point of sending the money, men usually lose their ability to reason.
Hahaha. so hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Roma10: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
directorXixXICK:
Sir,I don't trust you are a doer of these words...if your dad can lie about 1.6GB knowing fully well you wont b able to use half of it...am left with the phrase...'like father like son'....
Waoo ya
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Konquest: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Tessyama1:
Paddy Adenuga, Son of billionaire business man, Dr Mike Adenuga, Globacom boss, has dropped an advice for his fellow men on Twitter on what to do before they wire money to their babes.

"to my ninjas in the game.. before you wire cash to that babe or the babes on your list that have been taxing you for dinero..

ask yourself, have i taken care of my mother lately and is she happy.. if the answers are yes, fire on! if not my guy.. na to reprioritize!

#facts " he tweeted

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/paddy-adenuga-advises-men-spending-money-woman.html

Makes a lot of sense. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businesses To Start With Small Money / Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.