Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 PM

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program (17960 Views)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by vibrant40(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Good morning nairalanders. Please I need advice on the best university which can offer me part time studies on any course in education.
I need the requirements, and probably the fees for registration and school fee, potential accommodation fee inclusive.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2018
Lautech is d best

10 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by vibrant40(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2018
Do you know anything about the registration fee and school fee?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2018
Yes. Dats wot am doing nw and am In final year
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by vibrant40(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
ajibola90:
Yes. Dats wot am doing nw and am In final year
Please share with me those fees and when their form will be out.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
vibrant40:

Please share with me those fees and when their form will be out.
It will be out by June, d fee is 100k per yr. And u wl be given textbooks and every oda tins from it
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by vibrant40(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
ajibola90:

It will be out by June, d fee is 100k per yr. And u wl be given textbooks and every oda tins from it
I am so sorry for the disturbs.
Does the 100k covers the form and other things?
Secondly, what is the duration of the course (B.Sc)
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by vicola0281: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2018
EKSU.. they r more serious with part time than full time sef..

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by yomalex(m): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2018
okay
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nwaohafia1: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Do we have universities here?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Amirullaha(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2018
It will be better if you find a school near you as going to a far place will cost more money not minding our transport system these days...

Lautech can be a good option...
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by onyourown04(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Oboy... Why can't you just look for scholarship...? Nothing good comes easy!!!
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2018
I thought part time was cancelled in all universities?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by LilNetty(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2018
Am currently running a part time course in TASUED Ijebu Ode. We do go for lectures on Fridays and Saturdays..

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2018
Watch as all of them go come out dey refer to their institutions oooo....

Would have recommend UI to u, but they only offer Distance learning. Try Unilag OP but might be expensive tho

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2018
ajibola90:
Lautech is d best
You say what?!!!

8 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Albert0011(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Go to National open university, its in all the States in Nigeria.. the school is not part time sha but its very flexible for the working class,u don't even need to go lectures self.

19 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ossaisly(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2018
for u to say that one school is better than the other, you should try both.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Sodijan(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2018
UNILORIN IOE IS D BEST, 100K for d first yr nd returning is max of 50k for d remaining 4yrs

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Alameer(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=Nwaohafia1 post=66161654]Do we have universities here?[Would you shut up?]
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by khalleb(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2018
NOUN IS THE BEST FOR YOU

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by timwudz(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2018
AAUA.. Akeredolu Aketi University, Akungba akoko, ondo state
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by SGR1: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2018
khalleb:
NOUN IS THE BEST FOR YOU

HOW MUCH IS NOUN SCHOOL FEES PRESENTLY PER YEAR AND HOW LONG IS THE COURSE DURATION FOR B.SC
THANKS
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by YoungDaddyB: 8:14am On Mar 26, 2018
I heard Unijos is good, flexible and the teachers there are very good. I know someone that did their part-time there was 5years on the dot. she graduated with a 2.1 and liked the experience so much.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by sp2002(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2018
LilNetty:
Am currently running a part time course in TASUED Ijebu Ode. We do go for lectures on Fridays and Saturdays..
how is it like? When will their form be out?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by odawnab(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2018
ajibola90:
Lautech is d best
YOU SAY WHAT!!!
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by DjCandyMusic(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Pls I need a charger
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Naijasimplenews: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2018
Apply to open university... NOUN is not part time though but is flexible

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by labake1(f): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2018
ajibola90:
Lautech is d best

That strike-like school sad
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ericmor: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2018
vibrant40:
Good morning nairalanders. Please I need advice on the best university which can offer me part time studies on any course in education.
I need the requirements, and probably the fees for registration and school fee, potential accommodation fee inclusive.

If I’m to be frank with you, Unilag Dli is the best but is just expensive but if we are to look at your location and u think it won’t be convenient for u, then try other institution close to u

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Girls’ School Premises / Algebra Cafe: Solve Math Problems Here / Who Can Unravel This Geometric Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.