Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo (28094 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / “my Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone” – Olusegun Obasanjo / Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by metronaija5: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2018
Olusegun Obasanjo at the 14th annual lecture of the Women in Management, Business, and Public Service, held at the Eko Hotels and Suites on Thursday, stated that his daughter Iyabo Obasanjo is a no-nonsense kind of person.

Obasanjo made this known while advising women to play more roles in politics.

In his words;

“It is out of the selfishness of our men; they will look for anything to keep women under and look at the sort of things that we do.

“I had two girls before I had a boy. I had thought that I would never have a boy before I had a boy. But it doesn’t matter who you are in our own family…. My first child, my daughter (Iyabo) will not take nonsense from you.

And you try it; you would be put in your place. It doesn’t matter; you may be 10 times her height, she will bring you down. (It is) because I give them the encouragement and you heard, eight of my children have PhDs. I have slightly more boys than girls but I have more girls with PhD than boys.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/my-daughter-iyabo-will-not-take-nonsense-from-anyone-olusegun-obasanjo/

20 Likes

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by AntiWailer: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2018
8 of his children have PHD ?

Waoo

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Emjay1310(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2018
Obj the good father. It's good for women to be independent before they get married, else they will only become one of other properties of the husband.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by fk001(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2018
OBJ feeling like he owns Nigeria since 1979.....

He scammed us with Operation feed the Nation, biggest scam in Nigeria history.........

38 Likes

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Bari22: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2018
But she is a nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by babdap: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2018
One of Nigerian problem.

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2018
STFU idiot Obansanjo

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by OboOlora(f): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
8children with PhD Wow, that’s a big feat!

May god give me the grace n money to achieve this and more for my children.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hope you are married you should be old
fk001:

He scammed us with Operation feed the Nation, biggest scam in Nigeria history.........

5 Likes

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by foliman(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
I belong to comment readers association of nigeria (CRAON )our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we no dey find trouble oo also try to be very brief so we can move to other comments tnx. please if you are a member of this association, #hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Standardcosting(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Okay
Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Pinoralia: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
fk001:

Operation scam the nation�

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Amirullaha(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
We don hear...
Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by ALAYORMII: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
No be Iyabo we hear say she slap Gbenga Daniels that year

This is not my real face ooo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
he don't do shit how this take make the price of garri drop nah cheesy
Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by ohem007(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Can someone pls help me with that.....

"who ask you" meme

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by agarawu23(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
But you took nonsense from her during the letter palava?

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by olahero(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ride on the rebrader of corruption, you taught your daughter's the ways of arrogant.

You are one of the enemy of Nigeria.
By the way, you stoled and imposed to make your history.
We ain't trip for that.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Ayanko(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
I love the man OBJ
Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by oshe11: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Just like she didnt take nonsense from You

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by justuschi50: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
including ur corrupt brain

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by seguno2: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
That is why she debunked all your lies about Jonathan in the useless letter that you wrote.
We know.
Can you please tell us what we don’t already know
Thanks.
Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good one grin
Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Toide: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
obj the fearless general, 8phd that is great!

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by seguno2: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
OboOlora:
8children with PhD Wow, that’s a big feat!

May god give me the grace n money to achieve this and more for my children.

Even if it means stealing $16 billion meant to give us electricity and enable millions of Nigerian children go to good primary schools

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Mrjo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
foliman:
I belong to comment readers association of nigeria (CRAON )our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we no dey find trouble oo also try to be very brief so we can move to other comments tnx. please if you are a member of this association, #hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo
U AR UNDER ARREST 4 BREAKING RULES OF ENGAGENENT. grin
Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by Yankee101: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
That's why she's divorced nah. Men don't like wahala. We'll walk away
Re: My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalasticlala visit my wall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman / Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina / Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.