Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi (60139 Views)

A Web Developer Need For A Small Quick Job. / Get Instabuilder Unlimited Websites For A Small Token / Pls recommend Webhost For A Small Woocommerce Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:
His biz, Tall guys are a no no for me (extremely tall ones) cos i've come to realise their "thing" is extremely small, average looking slim guys are extremely blessed though wink

Yes i know this from experience and friends, go ahead, judge me tongue
lol...I can see quite a number of guys have had u
Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by EduColombo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king, because he is in China where most people are short he is feeling like Iroko angry
Colombo is very very tall..
7 1' no be beans
Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by EduColombo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:
Okpala certainly an enugu guy.
They are always tall or huge
Chimdindu is from Nnokwa in Anambra State
Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by EduColombo(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Colombo Jnr.. is very very tall..
7 1' no be here
Ride on Nwannem
Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by Yankee101: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Order uber XL.
Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by kinkybunny(f): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
His biz, Tall guys are a no no for me (extremely tall ones) cos i've come to realise their "thing" is extremely small, average looking slim guys are extremely blessed though wink

olosho
Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by Moukandjo: 3:14am On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Nobody will judge you here; they'll actually hail you for being proud of your immorality because that's what we like to hear & celebrate!
My only problem is that whenever some lady comes here to happily (just as you have done) broadcast the fact that she's a virgin & promote morality, these same hypocritical mor0ns will come here & start bashing her whether out of jealousy or whatever for broadcasting her virginity & promoting morality!

1 Like

Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Rubbish! maybe she should try other vehicles like a double decker bus rather than a mini, it is a MINI! Any one would struggle to get into a mini, besides he looks Abnormal.
Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by judgedredd22(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hhenryy:

Forget that thing, 7ft 1in no be beans. That's about 216cm. And taller than the popular bigshow by 1 inch.

Even the so called Tallest man in Nigeria is 7ft 4in. (224cm) just some Chips difference.

he is right... aia and most parts of europe are not inclined to very tall people hence, the kind of amenities and utilities they are provided with -especially in a place like uk - where small cars are prevalet (as you can see in the picture).

if the same guy moves to the US today, he will find that he just an average tall guy as the standard height in the US is 6' / 6'4. and the least of his worries will be bigger space or size of clothing ...in the US, department stores cater for sizes up to 5x extra AND BEYOND because people growing beyond 7' is normal

Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by Hhenryy: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
judgedredd22:

he is right... aia and most parts of europe are not inclined to very tall people hence, the kind of amenities and utilities they are provided with -especially in a place like uk - where small cars are prevalet (as you can see in the picture).

if the same guy moves to the US today, he will find that he just an average tall guy as the standard height in the US is 6' / 6'4. and the least of his worries will be bigger space or size of clothing ...in the US, department stores cater for sizes up to 5x extra AND BEYOND because people growing beyond 7' is normal

Did you say growing beyond 7ft is normal in U.S. ? the tallest man in U.S. is 7ft 8in, check him out and see how he dwarfs people posing with him. My guy, 7ft is not a usuall height

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by judgedredd22(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hhenryy:

Did you say growing beyond 7ft is normal in U.S. ? the tallest man in U.S. is 7ft 8in, check him out and see how he dwarfs people posing with him. My guy, 7ft is not a usuall height

stop believing everything you see on the internet grin
come and live in the US then we can argue.

The US runs an extremely capitalist economy, companies will not produce anything that will not sell. look at the size chart i posted up there, it is a regular feature in every department store because they sell fast. 6'4 is a regular height in the US and seeing people 7' and beyond is also regular. I wonder where you think all those people you see in WWF/WWE and basketball come from... the moon?

in summary, if he moves to the US, nobody will raise an eyebrow or stop him to take pictures because he is just another tall guy like we see every other day! get it now?

Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by Hhenryy: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
judgedredd22:

stop believing everything you see on the internet grin
come and live in the US then we can argue.

The US runs an extremely capitalist economy, companies will not produce anything that will not sell. look at the size chart i posted up there, it is a regular feature in every department store because they sell fast. 6'4 is a regular height in the US and seeing people 7' and beyond is also regular. I wonder where you think all those people you see in WWF/WWE and basketball come from... the moon?

in summary, if he moves to the US, nobody will raise an eyebrow or stop him to take pictures because he is just another tall guy like we see every other day! get it now?

I know there are many tall guys over there, most of which are 6ft plus. 7ft is still not common, all those people in the pictures you uploaded are not up to 7ft. ......7ft is 213.36cm or 2.13m. yes, they use to say undertaker is 7ft, but it's just an approximation, you can see it yourself.
The only wrestlers I can confirm are 7ft tall without approximation are big show and the great khali. You can even see the difference when they stand together during a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by Kingsirko(f): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish! maybe she should try other vehicles like a double decker bus rather than a mini, it is a MINI! Any one would struggle to get into a mini, besides he looks Abnormal.

Well, someone can never look abnormal with that height and body... if he was so thin, then it would be regarded as abnormality depending on his health status... so don't just come to say things you don't know.
Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by Kingsirko(f): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2018
judgedredd22:

Someone at 7ft can never be regarded as abNorma... where you did see that stuff?
Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Kingsirko:

Well, someone can never look abnormal with that height and body... if he was so thin, then it would be regarded as abnormality depending on his health status... so don't just come to say things you don't know.
so if he was thin he is Abnormal? what if a thin Abnormal individual becomes Fat? what would they be? grin

you are so dumb, Do you even know what Abnormal means? undecided
Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by Kingsirko(f): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2018
gypsey:
so if he was thin he is Abnormal? what if a thin Abnormal individual becomes Fat? what would they be? grin

you are so dumb, Do you even know what Abnormal means? undecided

Well, I won't say much about this... I rather leave the ground for you.. Just mind the way to regard to people as Abnormal... Just that he is way taller than you doesn't seem to be abnormal... Peace be with you
Re: Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Kingsirko:

Well, I won't say much about this... I rather leave the ground for you.. Just mind the way to regard to people as Abnormal... Just that he is way taller than you doesn't seem to be abnormal... Peace be with you
you still made no sense! grin

why are some people called dwarfs? Anybody who is shorter or longer than Average is Abnormal, that's life's reality, it's not About your Emotions.

you haven't met me but you have Already concluded how tall i am, you people never cease to Amaze me.
I made my opinion and you Attacked me for no reason, Accused me of not knowing what i was talking About. now you are leaving the ground me grin please go take some sleeping pills.
You are Adamantly ignorant but still don't want to learn.

Good luck! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website / Why I Can't Start A New Topic? / How to embed video in smf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.