Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts (48802 Views)

Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) / Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by stane007: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2017 star, Uriel Ngozi Oputa, took to her Instagram page to drag her followers all females, who body-shamed her over her non-perky boobs.

According to Uriel who in her response disclosed that it took her 10 years to accept her 'saggy' boobs, she just wants to be happy.

To her follower @jessiemoney, Uriel wrote;

Disgrace to womanhood... Next picture loading... you come on my page to bring me down.. by now you should know I don't care .. your a mother and YOU said such nasty words to me.. I pray no 1 would ever speak Ill of your children . Deleting soon... I'm sooo disgusted by certain women you act like we can choose our body parts .. I Never choose my body it's all God.. I could have spoke about you not having hips but I looked at your beautiful boobs and said God is great..
Stop body shaming

To Muliqueen, she wrote;

Disgrace to womanhood.. You said so many hurtful things I guess you want attention.... well here you go.. I looked on your page and sis I could say come make I dash you some nice hair and make up but I didn't I accepted that we don't all have the same pocket so bringing you down because of your appearance is wrong... my body is my temple a Gift from God my husband's paradise. My breast is not perky but I love them it took me 10 years to accept them.. I just want to be happy that's all if I dont love me how will my man love me?? Pls stop body shaming

https://lailasnews.com/uriel-drags-followers-who-body-shamed-her-over-saggy-breasts/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Horlaidex(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Truth to be told. The boob's don fall finish...
Olympus has fallen tongue

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by elgramz: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Were you expecting them to lie to you just to make you feel good? They told you the simple truth. Your boobs don sag!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Skyfornia(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nobody is against fallen breasts..but bringing them to the public for all eyes to feast is totally wrong. They are not bodyshaming her rather they are ashamed of her.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by haywhy1026(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
I dont kno why all these girls are not conscious of the fact that they are disgracing their generation......Your breast did not just grow saggy...let us kno those guys that sqeeze the life outta those boobs so that we can charge them for murder...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Primusinterpares(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
A minute silent for the fallen heroes...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Kinggnicole(f): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Horlaidex:
Ok we've heard you

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by paymentvoucher: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Truth be Told, She has Saggy Breast

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by kceewhyte(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Is a goal is a goal grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by pembisco(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
She looks masculine

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by chibike69: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Masama: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
When you dey expose am for all eyes to see, why them no go talk? Public sampling leads to public talking

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Horlaidex:

I'm not sure the boobs stand before, make una leave this girl.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by fergie001: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nice laps,nice bodice but let's be frank,the bress is

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Zabilon007(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Kai, Gaskiya wahala dey. lipsrsealed
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by soberdrunk(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Say No to 'Breast discrimination" are breasts are beautifully and wonderfully made!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by MrMicholo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Some mods think they are God!!!!
#OnlyIfMenWereGod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by enemyofprogress: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
I'm sure lala mouth follow dey on top
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by ogorwyne(f): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Women and this 'put her down syndrome'

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by ALAYORMII: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Can't someone have flat boobs in peace again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by lastempero: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Must u show the whole world the fallen boobs.I don't know what our women are becoming.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by maxiuc(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Those days when it was so difficult to see a woman cleavage

Those days the word cleavage doesn't exist

This present time what is supposed to be an eyesore is now appealing and even fetching more Cash and fame

Is gonna be alright someday

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by OboOlora(f): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Forget the boobs and stretch marks, you can’t avoid them except u have tiny boobs.

I’m more concerned about the dude/girl next to her, does she do meth or y r his/her teeth so hank anukuish?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Aldebaran(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin
You will still find countless of over 70s Grannies with firmer breast than today's lady's breast

I wonder what they do with their boobs grin

7 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Teaser0904(f): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bla bla bla bla bla bla accept the truth my dear,those boobs are slippers. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Beedude(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
How Can Someone Have Saggy Boobs And Still Prefer To Display It Anyhow. Lemme Come and Be Going Jare. I No Want Wahala

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Timil: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Greatest Nigerian Student, Greatest Gbagba, Greatest Gbogbo, Greatest E shi won, Greatest E do won, Greatest e la won, Greatest e ya pata won... I am a lunatic, moti ya were e mi na mo be. Igbe loun gban mi
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by introvertme: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
fergie001:
Nice laps,nice bodice but let's be frank,the bress is

almost on the floor

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by kingspeter42(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
aradarada adago nke kwu oto kagadakwa
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Nutase: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by fergie001: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
introvertme:

almost on the floor
Sorry,stand up pls grin

8 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by hinograce: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
Never feel bad about your body. U didn't create yourself. I hear people talk about boobs size, penile size , waist size, nose size, eyes shape, hair colour etc and I feel surprised. Never change your body because of what people say

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Don Jazzy's Brother, James Collins Celebrates His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.