Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls (11077 Views)

There's No Two Ways About It: Caitlyn Jenner Only Likes Women. / Pclassic: Psquare’s Peter Okoye Starts New Record Label, Signs New Artists. / Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by anonymous6(f): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Mr. Cork
Dark skinned women are not naturally uglier, and the UK is not the world, so next time just say it's your opinion. Whether you ignore them or not is your problem and business.

Dark skin has nothing to do with beauty, so your statement makes no sense, that's why I said say it's your opinion
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Nayah(f): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2011
Some people should learn to accept themselves, this is very disappointed reading this kind of thread light skin vs dark one and this is very common
I thank God I don't have this "envy" or complex God gave me all and I have to handle and accept then should be proud on it, how do you want to move on while you hating what you are, God please help us
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by buzcenter: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
wat a high profile man like me
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Nayah(f): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by MrCork17: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
anonymous6 (f).  sweeeery.  darkskin females used to be the deal back in stone age periods when dinasours where used as cars. but as off 2011, its all about the yellow: light skin/ half cast or white babes. Dark skin females are naturally ugly but as for a chick called Nayah, i could marry her anyday. She aint relly dark skin & and she is unique.  Thank God she aint Nigerian (no oofeinse)  angry
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Nayah(f): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2011
Mr Cork , I'm going to tell you something, I regret ,not being an Ebony beauty really really dark because this is a wonderful and healthy skin
Plus look at Miss Angola our sweet sister is she light? what about Flaviana from Tanzania who was at the pageant in 2008 bold

Re think about it look around then you'll understand what I mean
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by ebonyvibe(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
Mr COrk is suffering from slave mentality. I could easily say the same about black guys
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by anonymous6(f): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
@Mr. Cork

"anonymous6 (f).  sweeeery.  darkskin females used to be the deal back in stone age periods when dinasours where used as cars.  but as off 2011, its all about the yellow: light skin/ half cast or white babes. Dark skin females are naturally ugly but as for a chick called Nayah, i could marry her anyday. She aint relly dark skin & and she is unique.  Thank God she aint Nigerian (no oofeinse)"

Well Mr. Cork that's your opinion, and that's what I kept telling you, to say it's your opinion & me and you wouldn't even be having this discussion because I wouldn't mind you saying that & it won't bother me but it is not a fact what your saying. If you were correct Genevieve Nnaji wouldn't be the most popular and top Nollywood actress today. I'm actually a brown skinned Naija girl and have women of all shades in my family and all are beautiful, so I don't believe anything you are saying. My advise to you is if you believe that then marry a half-caste or white girl, so you won't have black Nigerian children, it's that simple
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Hardballer(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

anonymous6 (f).  sweeeery.  darkskin females used to be the deal back in stone age periods when dinasours where used as cars.  but as off 2011, its all about the yellow: light skin/ half cast or white babes. Dark skin females are naturally ugly but as for a chick called Nayah, i could marry her anyday. She aint relly dark skin & and she is unique.  Thank God she aint Nigerian (no oofeinse)  angry

grin grin  grin

srsly tho mixed race girls are the prettiest but that takes nothing away from the many fine dark skinned women also imho mixed race>white anyday
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Nayah(f): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^Beauty is not about colour but about harmony in the face, class and grace
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Hardballer(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^ lol well mixed race girls have a lot of that harmony ,class and grace u were talkin about
Re: Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls by Nayah(f): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^ and you can conclude this just thanks to skin complexion? come on, you and I know that some are ok not that "wow" , again my brother, remove on your head that light skin have automatically "harmony" on features because it's not true, you may tell me this is your preferences and I would accept and respect that but don't say it as if it's an absolute truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TOP Celebrities Who Had HIV/AIDS. / Is Mark Zuckerberg's Wife's Wedding Ring Too Cheap? / Meet Jacqui Beck,girl Without Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.