Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nearly All Women Does This, Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nearly All Women Does This, Why? (1380 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by coputa(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
A woman is naturally endowed and bestowed with the art of love and emotional care.This is clearly evident in the manner they show motherly love and care on her children from the cradle.
When another person,especially from a near or distant relatives or from the husbands come to her,as in living with her,this once loving and caring woman suddenly transform to a wicked and heartless queen,as that person will be treated as a slave under her custody; doing all the household chores with little or no food,not sending them to school,if at all to a dilapidated one different from that of her children with tattered school uniform on barefoot,while her children enjoys the niceties of life.
Why are most women so inclined and engrossed in the habit,is it their nature.
Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by neonly: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
It natural even animal to d same
Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by sinaj(f): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Most women?

Not true abeg
Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by Solidkay(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
It's in their DNA
Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by coputa(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
neonly:
It natural even animal to d same
man s a higher animal,they can decipher between good and bad,lesser animals lives by instincts.
Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by neonly: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
coputa:
man s a higher animal,they can decipher between good and bad,lesser animals lives by instincts.

Yeh u mean like buhari
Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by MsFaith: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Why must a relative come and stay in her marriage/family in the first place? Marriage supposed to a union between father, mother and children only, relatives are intruders!

1 Like

Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by coputa(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
neonly:

Yeh u mean like buhari
Give him some slacks,he is still your president,
Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by neonly: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
coputa:
Give him some slacks,he is still your president,

No bi my fault his policies his not just working
Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by nahzyla: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Some relatives are just either freeloaders or trouble makers.

When my parents were still young and used to let them stay with us na Dat time dem show my mama shege.

Some will just sit in the room morning till night waiting for her to cook and clean up after them they will not even bother to assist with any house work acting like they are living in a hotel with free food and free servants.

Another one went round spreading lies about my family to neighbors and one took it upon herself to report everything my mom does and says to the whole family.

I believe women do it to discourage relatives from living with them and avoid trouble from extended family.

3 Likes

Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by nahzyla: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
MsFaith:
Why must a relative come and stay in her marriage/family in the first place? Marriage supposed to a union between father, mother and children only, relatives are intruders!

Thank you. It's only in backward countries like Nigeria that relatives can just come to your house and expect you to shoulder their responsibilities when they are old enough to work and live on their own.

1 Like

Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by coputa(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
MsFaith:
we operate the extended family system in Africa,running away from invites doom.
Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by eyinjuege: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
The person you should question is the man who brought his relative to his home, yet refused to put the child in a good school and pay decent school fees, yet waiting for the wife to put his relative in a good school.
Why would any decent man watch his wife maltreat his relative's child if he wasn't a party to the torture?
Then what about the parents and family of these children? Why should you leave your child to be trained by another?
In as much as we have some really wicked madams, let's not absolve the men in the homes and even the parents of these underaged maids. They also play an active part in the tortuee of these children.

2 Likes

Re: Nearly All Women Does This, Why? by MsFaith: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
coputa:
we operate the extended family system in Africa,running away from invites doom.
My dear, we better start erasing that mentality of relatives (going to live with someone else other than their immediate families)and leave husband and wife to enjoy their union without attaching ourselves to their lives.

People need privacy in their homes too. If you need someone's assistance, dey your lane and let them assist you from theirs.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Who Has Been Sleeping Under Uniuyo Bridge For 1yr / My Sister’s Husband Rejected Her After Traditional Wedding In Nigeria / Polystar Led 20’ Tv For Sale In Abuja - 30 Watts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.