Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (14480 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / To the atheist, what do you think? / The Atheist's Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 7:39pm On May 15, 2018
Zither:

The argument will always go back and forth but you know why Christians know better? The strength of the atheist's argument is the scientific theory of the Big Bang - despite the scientific evidence, it still lies in the domain of theory therefore it is not tenable. The Christian, on the other hand, has evidence for his belief, his faith. It is not just the abstract, the subjective, the vague that is generally scientifically incomprehensible. The Christian has the concrete evidence of his belief in God. There are a plethora of them and are very easily accessible by all — and they lend themselves to comprehension.

What concrete evidence do you have to show that Yahweh created the uinverse that is tenable and is easily accessible by all? Show me this concrete evidence you have to show that Yahweh alone created the universe. Let's start from there.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 8:13pm On May 15, 2018
dalaman:

How have I shown that I do not know what I've posted. Can you show me? You think plagiarizing, an act you are notoriously known for means knowledge of science? Again I ask show does plagiarism equate to scientific knowledge? You can't even read understand and make your own points you have to copy and paste qhat others have researched and published

I will show you. Just wait for it. I will show you on this very comment. The rest of the nonsense you typed there is irrelevant. I will simply show you how obviously ignorant you are as I comment further. grin

You can direct all your questions to the scientist that made all the discoveries. But remember that this same sun will some day destroy the earth, who perfectly designed it like that?

In other words you are ignorant of anything I just educated you about cheesy

You are a ridiculous liar. You always have to tell LIES in order to defend the lies told by the ancient Jews and their mythical narratives. The lairs that wrote the bible said the stars will fall from the sky but in your own lie lie fashion and as the ridiculousliar that you are you are now saying that the stars are planets? Planets are NOT stars, the writers of the bible said stars will fall, now you are saying that they do not know what they are saYing by trying to remix it. They said stars and not planets. I don't need your useless and lying opinion. The writers said stars and I'll go with what they said. You can go and edit your own bible and write planets. Shameless liar.

You keep demonstrating how uselessly ignorant you are and try to hide it by shouting liar 5 times in every sentence cheesy

That will not make you any smarter ogbeni. You still know nothing scientific.

Question?

What is a star and what makes up a star? I told you that the sun IS A STAR. In fact our entire Solar system is a star and when it says stars will fall, it means our entire solar system will collapse and cease to exist and I showed you clearly how this would happen when the sun ceases to function as it dies. You are a crass scientific illiterate. grin

The bible at no where stated that the sun will explode, it only said that the sun will be darkened, when a supernova explosion happens does the sun become darkened? You are so shameless that its beginning to hurt you. So planets will go into free fall and fall from the sky abi? So which of them will fall into the earth? Is it Jupiter , Neptune or Saturn?

What happens when you turn off the light switch to a bulb? Does it remain shining or it goes dark? When the sun explodes of course the next thing would be that it would go dark. The speed that light travels would enable us see the result of the explosion and the after effect of darkness FIRST prior to feeling the impact of the explosion which is fervent heat.

So man would be alive for perhaps seconds or minutes before we get vaporised to witness the darkening of the sun. Are you still a scientific illiterate after this?

You are a liar. The sun will destroy all life the earth in about 1- 2 billion years. As the sun increase in size it will become hotter and the heat will dry up all the, seas and oceans, by then the earth's magnetic field will be useless. The heat from the sun will fry every living thing on earth. The sun doesn't even need to explode before it ends all life on earth, as it continues to expand and grow bigger it will become so hot and the heat from it will destroy all life on earth. The heat will make the earth to become unbearably hot, dry, and barren like Venus. So the nonsense you typed has nothing to do with how the sun will destroy human life.

Now this is when I said I will show you that you do not know what you are vomiting everywhere. cheesy

Read my comment which you responded to. I said THE SUN WOULD DIE IN ABOUT 8 BILLIOM YEARS and not the sun would destroy all life on earth in 8 BILLION YEARS. Do you see why I said you are ignorant? cheesy

Also, there is no agreed consensus by scientists on when the earth would be destroyed by the sun. Some say 1 billion years while others say about 3.5 billion years. IN FACT THE LATEST INFO AS AT 2018 SAYS IT WILL HAPPEN IN 3.5 BILLION YEARS TIME.

I guess science also has their own expectation just like the second coming of Christ grin

The bible in its fictitious narrative says that people will see the sun when it is darkened, they will see the stars fall from the sky and they will also see the sun of man coming from the shy after these things have happened. grin

I just showed you above how this would happen. Speed of light would enable us see the outcome but the impact or after effect would happen later within a few seconds or minutes. I love it when you show your scientific ignorance so openely grin

The sun will not end life on erth the way the nonsense writers if the bible said it. In fact they didn't mention the sun exploding they only said it will become darkened and that stars will fall into the earth. So your Jesus didn't know that the stars can not fall into the earth, yet you want us to believe he knows anything about how life came abut abi? Keep wallowing in your bubble of delusion.

Rinse and repeat.

You helped me by denying what the Bible said and creating your own lies abi? The bible said stars will fall from the sky, your lie lie that is hurting you says it's planets. Even you know that the writers of the biblessing were totally ignorant and you are trying to correct their mythology. Keep on deluding yourself

Rinse and repeat again. Already educated you on this..

Shut up! They knew about earth quakes, they knew that the seas and oceans were made up of salt water they couldn't drink, they knew about diseases, pestilence, harsh weather and clamatic conditions like floods and drought, they also knew about wild animals and other dangers that had to be subdued else they wouldn't be able to survive. They didn't need any technology to know these things because the things were their reality. They knew they had to subdue the earth else they all become extinct.

Yet they didn't know about solar flares and radiation yet talked about the earth and all in it being destroyed by fervent heat. grin

You have lost this argument and are simply being epileptic right now cheesy

Shut up! Mr lie lie, again the sun will destroy all life on earth as it continues to grow become bigger and hotter. It will fry everything and turn the earth to a dry and barren land like Venus long before it dies off. It is expected to end all life on earth in the next 1-2 billion years and die off in the next 5 billion years.

Rinse and repeat. Already educated you above.

Can you tell me the name of the star that is under our suns gravitational pull that will fall off when our sun explodes ?

Ode THE SUN IS A STAR! OUR SOLAR SYSTEM IS A STAR!

Shut up the ignorant people that wrote the bible did not even know what the stars are, they said they will fall from the sky. They even had visions of a star falling into the earth when it was pushed by a goat's horn. grin

You are quite obviously the ignorant one since you did not know that our very own solar system is a star and so is the sun. Chai! grin

When the sun explodes it will cease to exist, it will not be darkened, it will die off, your lie lie bible says it will be darkened, it never said it will cease to exist. It only said it will be darkened. I pity you and the useless dance of shame you are doing all because you want to defend ancient mythology. You even refuse to accept the nonsense they wrote and are trying to forcefully remix it. Your lies is obviously hurting you.

When the sun dies it will go dark. This is from www.space.com

Yes, the sun will eventually burn out. But not for a long, long time. The sun has used up about half of its hydrogen fuel in the last 4.6 billion years, since its birth. It still has enough hydrogen to last about another 5 billion years

https://www.space.com/14732-sun-burns-star-death.html

What that means is that the sun would use up all its reactant gases and go dark but just before it does this it would explode in one final burst of energy. I guess the bible was right after all. grin

By the way which scientific theory says that the planets will fall into each other when the sun explodes? Is it the one you made up?

I guess your obvious ignorance did not tell you that out solar system is being held together by the gravitational pull of the sun and would simply fall apart once the sun dies. Chai again

Show me where ancient men say that the sun will explode and die, also show.me where they said that the subs heat will consume every thing. I want you to show.me where the bible says this about the sun. Your lies will soon make you go extinct.

2 Peter 3:10-12 (KJV)

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Maybe the bible is inferring that WATER will burn the earth and the heavens with fervent heat and dissolve the elements. grin

What can be powerful enough to burn the earth and dissolve it if not the sun the very source of light and life for the earth and which science has confirmed will also burn the earth and vaporise it.

I am sure you will still deny what is so obvious before your eyes.

Keep lying and deceiving yourself grin

Its your funeral.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 10:34pm On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I will show you. Just wait for it. I will show you on this very comment. The rest of the nonsense you typed there is irrelevant. I will simply show you how obviously ignorant you are as I comment further. grin

You only added more lies to the ones you spewed already and I'll indeed show them to you. You are shameless.

In other words you are ignorant of anything I just educated you about cheesy

Since when has telling lies become educating someone? Your lies are hurting you so much that you've become very unstable.

You keep demonstrating how uselessly ignorant you are and try to hide it by shouting liar 5 times in every sentence cheesy

That will not make you any smarter ogbeni. You still know nothing scientific.

Question?

What is a star and what makes up a star? I told you that the sun IS A STAR. In fact our entire Solar system is a star and when it says stars will fall, it means our entire solar system will collapse and cease to exist and I showed you clearly how this would happen when the sun ceases to function as it dies. You are a crass scientific illiterate. grin

Seriously your lies are really making you unstable. Why do you lie so shamelessly?

A star is type of astronomical object consisting of a luminous spheroid of plasma held together by its own gravity. The nearest star to Earth is the Sun.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star

What is a solar system?

The Solar System[a] is the gravitationally bound system comprising the Sun and the objects that orbit it, either directly or indirectly. Of the objects that orbit the Sun directly, the largest eight are the planets,[c] with the remainder being smaller objects, such as dwarf planets and small Solar System bodies.

The principal component of the Solar System is the Sun, [b]a G2 main-sequence star
that contains 99.86% of the system's known mass and dominates it gravitationally

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_System

Our solar system is NOT a star, our solar system consist of our star(sun) and other planets and deaf planets and other planetary bodies like asteroids, comets etc.

You are so shameless that you have now started lying that our solar system is a star. Post any scientific article that says that our solar system is a star. I have already given you the definition of a star and an example of one. Our solar system is NOT a star our sun is the star in the solar system.

Again the bible did NOT say that planets will fall from the sky, it says that stars will fall from the sky. You can lie all you want but your lies will only continue to hurt you and make you unstable. I don't need your useless and lying opinion, the writers of the bible said the stars will fall from the sky, I'll go with what they said instead of your shameless lies. Go write your own bible and remix it the way you want with your lies.

What happens when you turn off the light switch to a bulb? Does it remain shining or it goes dark? When the sun explodes of course the next thing would be that it would go dark. The speed that light travels would enable us see the result of the explosion and the after effect of darkness FIRST prior to feeling the impact of the explosion which is fervent heat.

The bible did not say that the sun will explode, it only said the sun will be darkenedn go write your own bible and remix it by saying that the sun will explode, that remains your own making. The bible only said the stars will fall from the sky and the sun will be darkened, aND after this things happen people on earth will see the Jesus coming from the sky. So the sun will explode in a supernova, destroy the whole solar system, and people will still be around on earth to see Jesus coming from the clouds? This can only happen in biblical fiction.

Hope you know that the brightness of a supernova takes years to fade away. You are an illiterate when it comes to science.

So man would be alive for perhaps seconds or minutes before we get vaporised to witness the darkening of the sun. Are you still a scientific illiterate after this?

Shut up you liar. You are a total illiterate when it comes to science. Once a supernova happens no human on earth will be alive to see it darken. It takes years for
the brightness to fade away.

"So, how long does a supernova take to explode? A few million years for the star to die, less than a quarter of a second for its core to collapse, a few hours for the shockwave to reach the surface of the star, a few months to brighten, and then just few years for the brightness to fade away"

https://www.universetoday.com/119733/how-quickly-does-a-supernova-happen/

Your lies are really making you unstable.

Now this is when I said I will show you that you do not know what you are vomiting everywhere. cheesy

Read my comment which you responded to. I said THE SUN WOULD DIE IN ABOUT 8 BILLIOM YEARS and not the sun would destroy all life on earth in 8 BILLION YEARS. Do you see why I said you are ignorant? cheesy

Also, there is no agreed consensus by scientists on when the earth would be destroyed by the sun. Some say 1 billion years while others say about 3.5 billion years. IN FACT THE LATEST INFO AS AT 2018 SAYS IT WILL HAPPEN IN 3.5 BILLION YEARS TIME.

I guess science also has their own expectation just like the second coming of Christ grin

How cam you teach me what you don't know? So far you have been only abe to tell lies and display you ignorance openly. I said that all life on earth will be destroyed by the sun in about 1- 2 billion years as it expands and becomes hotter. I am not talking about when the earth will be destroyed by the sun, I am talking about when the sun will destroy all life on earth. In your usually lily in ways you are now trying to talk about what I never said. Your lies are begining to make you restless and unstable.

I just showed you above how this would happen. Speed of light would enable us see the outcome but the impact or[b] after effect would happen later within a few seconds or minutes[/b]. I love it when you show your scientific ignorance so openely grin

Shut up! You showed me no such thing. It is me that just educated you. The brightness of a supernova from the link I showed you takes a few years to disappear, but here you are ignorantly saying that it takes seconds and that we will see the after effect before the heat from the sun vaporise us. You are so ignorant it hurts. The sun will end all life on eartg even before it gets to its supernova stage. Again the brightness of a supernova takes years to disappear so even if there are humans in earth how will they see the after effect when it takes years for the brightness to disappear? I remember you believe in ancient fiction, maybe in your ancient fiction humans can survive a supernova and live to see the after effect that will take years . You are totally deluded and ignorant

Rinse and repeat.

Rinse and repeat again. Already educated you on this..

Ogbeni go and properly educate yourself and stop sounding like a village fool.

Yet they didn't know about solar flares and radiation yet talked about the earth and all in it being destroyed by fervent heat. grin

You have lost this argument and are simply being epileptic right now cheesy

They imagined that their God will use fire to destroy the earth and wrote it down. They don't need to know anything about radiation. Once they can imagine their God using fire to destroy the earth, that's all.

Rinse and repeat. Already educated you above.

Ode THE SUN IS A STAR! OUR SOLAR SYSTEM IS A STAR!

Our solar system is NOT a star. Show me any scientific publication that says our solar system is a star. Your lies are deeply hurting you.

You are quite obviously the ignorant one since you did not know that our very own solar system is a star and so is the sun. Chai! grin

Our sun is a star, but our solar system is NOT a star. Again the scientific article that says our solar system is a star can be found where?

What that means is that the sun would use up all its reactant gases and go dark but just before it does this it would explode in one final burst of energy. I guess the bible was right after all. grin

Where did the bible says that the sun will explode in a final burst of energy? Which book and which verse pls?

I guess your obvious ignorance did not tell you that out solar system is being held together by the gravitational pull of the sun and would simply fall apart once the sun dies. Chai again

The scientific article that's says that the planets will fall from the sky during a supernova can be found where? Show me where I can find it. Am waiting.

Maybe the bible is inferring that WATER will burn the earth and the heavens with fervent heat and dissolve the elements. grin

What can be powerful enough to burn the earth and dissolve it if not the sun the very source of light and life for the earth and which science has confirmed will also burn the earth and vaporise it.

I am sure you will still deny what is so obvious before your eyes.

Keep lying and deceiving yourself grin

Its your funeral.

:let's look at what the Bible says and NOT your lie lie remix.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Remember according to you "the heavens" means the universe, we've had this discussion before and you showed me that when the bible mentions heavens it means the uinverse.

So according to the verse the universe shall pass away ability? When will this happen pls? When will the universe pass away?

According to the same verse it says that the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat. As you can see it is not even talking about the earth but the universe because it says the heavens. So when will the universe be set on fire and when shall it dissolve?

The verse is clearly not talking about the erth but the universe (heavens ) you in your lie lie ways when to bring it and lie that it is referring to the earth when it clearly says the heavens (universe) . When will the universe dissolve? I know that in mythical and fictitious stories things like this can happen.

You need to stop telling lies because after hiring your and making you unstable, your lies will also send you into extinction if you don't stop spewing them.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by budaatum: 4:09am On May 16, 2018
Zither:
The Christian has the concrete evidence of his belief in God.
"The Christian claims to have concrete evidence of his beliefs", more like. Reminds me of Tony Blair, arguing for WMDs in Iraq to a select committee. "My ability to ensure I am infallible is infallible" , he claimed, and has never been bought up on it despite his fallibility in both cases.

I don't have the "concrete evidence" you claim to have for what I believe. Not having concrete evidence is the exact reason that I merely believe it, for I have found that I do not have to believe the things that I know because I know those things. And to be honest, what good is it to believe things made up in my head when I'm not too lazy to do the more exciting research so I can know?

Then, it sounds to me that you further require faith - a desire to hold a thing as so - to act on this evidence of a concrete nature to assist you to believe it. And, in an emperor's new clothe kind of way, the Christian ask that others too claim that the naked emperor is elegantly robed! What else would those with "concrete evidence" which they require faith to see say off one who doesn't if not, "thank god I am not like the fool over there who doesn't see the naked emperor's elegant brand new robes?"

Funny thing is, the words in the text show greater concern that "All have turned away, all have become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one," than the fool. Or are you one of those who have concrete evidence that the fools are the 'All', the "no one", "not even one" ?

Neither is it a case of replacing myths about a Yahweh with myths of big bangs! Like I told butter, old science makes for good myths, and so does quite a lot of current speculative science especially about the beginnings of the universe. But believing either of them by faith boostered concrete evidence is just not how some are, I guess. For as opposed to believing, or knowing, for that matter, is the very simple, "I don't have a clue".

I would rather be a fool than create idols in my imagination and call them gods because I've overdosed on some massive belief in my own infallibility, I suppose.

Welcome to the thread.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 5:41am On May 16, 2018
dalaman:

You only added more lies to the ones you spewed already and I'll indeed show them to you. You are shameless.

Since when has telling lies become educating someone? Your lies are hurting you so much that you've become very unstable
Rinse and repeat.

Seriously your lies are really making you unstable. Why do you lie so shamelessly?

A star is type of astronomical object consisting of a luminous spheroid of plasma held together by its own gravity. The nearest star to Earth is the Sun.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star

What a doofus so you needed to consult wiki to know what a star is despite my already telling you that the sun is a star? Chai and even the definition also told you so. Illiteracy is a disease and you have it in great volumes. grin

What is a solar system?

The Solar System[a] is the gravitationally bound system comprising the Sun and the objects that orbit it, either directly or indirectly. Of the objects that orbit the Sun directly, the largest eight are the planets,[c] with the remainder being smaller objects, such as dwarf planets and small Solar System bodies.

The principal component of the Solar System is the Sun, [b]a G2 main-sequence star
that contains 99.86% of the system's known mass and dominates it gravitationally

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_System

Our solar system is NOT a star, our solar system consist of our star(sun) and other planets and deaf planets and other planetary bodies like asteroids, comets etc.

This doofus does not realise that our solar system is also called a star system. You are so scientifically illiterate

A star system or stellar system is a small number of stars that orbit each other, bound by gravitational attraction. A large number of stars bound by gravitation is generally called a star cluster or galaxy, although, broadly speaking, they are also star systems.

Cure your ignorance grin

You are so shameless that you have now started lying that our solar system is a star. Post any scientific article that says that our solar system is a star. I have already given you the definition of a star and an example of one. Our solar system is NOT a star our sun is the star in the solar system

You so unashamedly display your scientific illiteracy. You do not know that there are about 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone and our solar system is a part of this galaxy so when you talk about the sun you fail to realise that there are 200 billion other stars in the galaxy all held together of which the sun is in charge of the gravitational pull of our solar system which gives it equilibrium. Take away the sun and the other stars will also loose their gravitational equilibrium as they would be unable to compensate and would ultimately collide into one another including our earth. I just gave you a crash course out of your ignorance. Use it well grin

Again the bible did NOT say that planets will fall from the sky, it says that stars will fall from the sky. You can lie all you want but your lies will only continue to hurt you and make you unstable. I don't need your useless and lying opinion, the writers of the bible said the stars will fall from the sky, I'll go with what they said instead of your shameless lies. Go write your own bible and remix it the way you want with your lies

So all I said about how stars would fall is still not understood by you ba? It shows how deep your scientific illiteracy runs.

The bible did not say that the sun will explode, it only said the sun will be darkenedn go write your own bible and remix it by saying that the sun will explode, that remains your own making. The bible only said the stars will fall from the sky and the sun will be darkened, aND after this things happen people on earth will see the Jesus coming from the sky. So the sun will explode in a supernova, destroy the whole solar system, and people will still be around on earth to see Jesus coming from the clouds? This can only happen in biblical fiction.

What I spoke was simple English o and you still no understand. THE SUN WOULD EXPLODE IN A FINAL BURST OF ENERGY! NOT THE SUN ITSELF BUT THE ENERGY IT RELEASES WOULD BE HUGELY MAGNIFIED AS IT DIES AKA SHUTS OFF OR BECOMES DARKENED AFTER EXHAUSTING ITS GASES ON ITS SURFACE WHICH ARE CURRENTLY DEPLETING.

I am sure you will still not understand due to your scientific illiteracy which has now become an English illiteracy.

Hope you know that the brightness of a supernova takes years to fade away. You are an illiterate when it comes to science.

There is no brightness in this but a burst of intense energy. Plus the this effect takes days and not years to fade away oh ye ignorant one.

The explosion of a supernova occurs in a star in a very short timespan of about 100 seconds. When a star undergoes a supernova explosion, it dies leaving behind a remnant: either a neutron star or a black hole

The bible says the sun would be darkened. Remember the sun is a star? And do you see the black hole in bold? Darkened is synonymous to a black hole.

You keep making me confirm the bible so easily grin

Shut up you liar. You are a total illiterate when it comes to science. Once a supernova happens no human on earth will be alive to see it darken. It takes years for
the brightness to fade away

"So, how long does a supernova take to explode? A few million years for the star to die, less than a quarter of a second for its core to collapse, a few hours for the shockwave to reach the surface of the star, a few months to brighten, and then just few years for the brightness to fade away"

https://www.universetoday.com/119733/how-quickly-does-a-supernova-happen/

Your lies are really making you unstable.

Ode illiterate it takes days to fade away and not years

Worse case scenario is a few months..

As you can see from the diagram, the answer to your question depends on the type of supernova you are asking about. Type I supernovae, (which are believed to result from matter falling onto a white dwarf in a binary system), are typically brighter, but fall off more quickly, with the peak brightness lasting only a few hours to days. Type II supernovae (which are thought to be the result of core collapse of a massive star) generally have a plateau in brightness before dimming more slowly. Their peak brightness can last several months.

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/physics/85-the-universe/supernovae/general-questions/419-how-long-does-the-supernova-stage-of-a-star-last-intermediate

So what sort of supernova are you referring to? Type 1 or type 2? Let me see more of your scientific illiteracy with the answer you would give grin

I weep for your level of ignorance cry

How cam you teach me what you don't know? So far you have been only abe to tell lies and display you ignorance openly. I said that all life on earth will be destroyed by the sun in about 1- 2 billion years as it expands and becomes hotter. I am not talking about when the earth will be destroyed by the sun, I am talking about when the sun will destroy all life on earth. In your usually lily in ways you are now trying to talk about what I never said. Your lies are begining to make you restless and unstable

Such high levels of ignorance. Twice I have specifically mentioned the death of the sun and here he is again talking about the destruction of the earth by the sun.

Who do you this kind thing and gave you block head syndrome?

Shut up! You showed me no such thing. It is me that just educated you. The brightness of a supernova from the link I showed you takes a few years to disappear, but here you are ignorantly saying that it takes seconds and that we will see the after effect before the heat from the sun vaporise us. You are so ignorant it hurts. The sun will end all life on eartg even before it gets to its supernova stage. Again the brightness of a supernova takes years to disappear so even if there are humans in earth how will they see the after effect when it takes years for the brightness to disappear? I remember you believe in ancient fiction, maybe in your ancient fiction humans can survive a supernova and live to see the after effect that will take years . You are totally deluded and ignorant

Mr illiterate, type 1 or type 2 supernova? grin

A supernova has been observed in very distant stars and that is how they got to know the way it occurs . But they were too distant to harm us so can be observed. But Mr illiterate, out sun is extremely close to us compared to the ones observed so would fry us without us being able to observe the residue brightness.

Your ignorance is too painful to watch. grin

Ogbeni go and properly educate yourself and stop sounding like a village fool

I just showed you who the village fool is for real. grin

They imagined that their God will use fire to destroy the earth and wrote it down. They don't need to know anything about radiation. Once they can imagine their God using fire to destroy the earth, that's all.

They imagined that? Wow what a liar! So how come this fervent heat which was talked about in the bible and specifically mentioned the earth being consumed by it and the elements, how come science confirms that the sun would be the agent to do this deed? grin

Another coincidence?

Our solar system is NOT a star. Show me any scientific publication that says our solar system is a star. Your lies are deeply hurting you.

Your ignorance is giving you epileptic fits cheesy

Our solar system is a part of a star system which is comprised of 200billion stars and and all together with our solar system is called A STAR SYSTEM.

Our sun is a star, but our solar system is NOT a star. Again the scientific article that says our solar system is a star can be found where?

Rinse and repeat.

Where did the bible says that the sun will explode in a final burst of energy? Which book and which verse pls?

Rinse and repeat.

The scientific article that's says that the planets will fall from the sky during a supernova can be found where? Show me where I can find it. Am waiting.

Another rinse and repeat. Not during, AFTER! I already explained this to your illiterate skull.

:let's look at what the Bible says and NOT your lie lie remix.

Remember according to you "the heavens" means the universe, we've had this discussion before and you showed me that when the bible mentions heavens it means the uinverse.

So according to the verse the universe shall pass away ability? When will this happen pls? When will the universe pass away?

According to the same verse it says that the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat. As you can see it is not even talking about the earth but the universe because it says the heavens. So when will the universe be set on fire and when shall it dissolve?

The verse is clearly not talking about the erth but the universe (heavens ) you in your lie lie ways when to bring it and lie that it is referring to the earth when it clearly says the heavens (universe) . When will the universe dissolve? I know that in mythical and fictitious stories things like this can happen.

You need to stop telling lies because after hiring your and making you unstable, your lies will also send you into extinction if you don't stop spewing them.

Chao what a doofus. So that passage is strictly talking about the heavens? And to you the heavens there meant the universe? And here you lie when you say the Greek word for heavens strictly refers universe when it doesn't. It also is used to refer to planetary bodies OR anything else outside the realm of earth.

You also lied when you said this passage is talking about the universe when it clearly isn't. You posted the passage yet denied its contents so let me show you what you denied.

What do you see there in red oh ye liar? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by superhumanist(m): 5:44am On May 16, 2018
Zither:

Please tell me why

x = y

but

y ≠ x, according to you

just a simple logic before we progress from there.

Please, try to be on topic. You are out of bounds. Non sequitur
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by superhumanist(m): 5:47am On May 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

grin cheesy

Ephesians 4:14

When I call some people kids now they will say they are being insulted. Lmao and kikikikikikikikii

One person theist ----> deist -----> agnostic -----> atheist

What a chameleon! I am sure that right about now they must be colour blind due to many changes they have literally carried out on themselves due to being yet children. grin

Oya cry and come. cheesy

Many pastors were Muslims before becoming Christians.

There are many Christians today who went through many beliefs before landing at Christianity.

So, please continue mocking yourself.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 6:04am On May 16, 2018
superhumanist:

Many pastors were Muslims before becoming Christians.

There are many Christians today who went through many beliefs before landing at Christianity.

So, please continue mocking yourself.

Says the child grin
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 6:10am On May 16, 2018
superhumanist:

Please, try to be on topic. You are out of bounds. Non sequitur

He is actually on topic and asked you a question relevant to your post. cheesy
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by superhumanist(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Says the child grin

I can see that you have nothing tangible to say.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 6:55am On May 16, 2018
superhumanist:

I can see that you have nothing tangible to say.

Says the child grin
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2018
Zither:

Please tell me why

x = y

but

y ≠ x, according to you

just a simple logic before we progress from there.
x is equal to y, and x is not equal to y are different equations. You will never see what you just posted in a good textbook unless it's an error
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 9:11am On May 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Rinse and repeat.

What a doofus so you needed to consult wiki to know what a star is despite my already telling you that the sun is a star? Chai and even the definition also told you so. Illiteracy is a disease and you have it in great volumes. grin

This doofus does not realise that our solar system is also called a star system. You are so scientifically illiterate

A star system or stellar system is a small number of stars that orbit each other, bound by gravitational attraction. A large number of stars bound by gravitation is generally called a star cluster or galaxy, although, broadly speaking, they are also star systems.

Cure your ignorance grin

Your lies will make you go extinct at the rate you are throwing them around. One thing with lies is that when you start them you have to keep throwing them around. You are A LIAR!

A star system is NOT the same as a star. You lied that our solar system is a star, now you are saying that our solar system is known as a star system? A star is NOT the same as a star system. They are not the same and are never addressed as the same. Where is the scientific article that says a star is the same as a star system? You are a shameless liar.

Our sun is a star, Mr LIAR there is a difference between a steller system and a solar system. Didn't you read what you just posted or where you too much in a hurry to sound stupid and ignorant? When telling lies you just try to throw anything around hoping that any one of them will stick. A solar system is NOT a steller system and the two are very different from a star. I asked you to show me a scientific article that says a solar system is a star and you came up with this nonsense? Where did you get this nonsense from?

This scientific article by NASA clearly says that a solar system is NOT the same as a steller system.

From NASA:

"Difference between a solar system, steller system, planetary system and the universe.

A star system or stellar system is a small number of stars that orbit each other, bound by gravitational attraction. A large number of stars bound by gravitation is generally called a star cluster or galaxy, although, broadly speaking, they are also star systems..

The solar system is, properly, the star, comprised of our Sun and other bodies (like Earth) in orbit around it.

A planetary system consists of the various non-stellar objects orbiting a star such as planets, moons, asteroids, meteoroids, comets, and cosmic dust. Collectively, one or more stars and their planetary systems form a star system.

https://nightsky.jpl.nasa.gov/news-display.cfm?News_ID=573

NASA says you are a liar and has clearly given you the difference btw a solar system, star and steller system. They are NOT the same. Our solar system is NOT a star, and a steller system is not called a star. You are so ignorant, shameless and dubious.

You so unashamedly display your scientific illiteracy. You do not know that there are about 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone and our solar system is a part of this galaxy so when you talk about the sun you fail to realise that there are 200 billion other stars in the galaxy all held together of which the sun is in charge of the gravitational pull of our solar system which gives it equilibrium. Take away the sun and the other stars will also loose their gravitational equilibrium as they would be unable to compensate and would ultimately collide into one another including our earth. I just gave you a crash course out of your ignorance. Use it well grin

Who asked you all these? How did we jump from our solar system to the galaxy? You lied that our solar system is a star. Instead of bring a scientific article to support you you are now yapping nonsense about the galaxy. Take away our sun and our galaxy will not feel it's impact at all. Many stars in the our galaxy have died and it did not affect the galaxy in any way at all. You are a liar that only knows how to tell lies. The stars are so far away from each other in our galaxy that a lose of any will do nothing to the others. When our sun dies it's death will not affect the galaxy talk more of sending stars colliding into one another. Where did you get that lie from?

So all I said about how stars would fall is still not understood by you ba? It shows how deep your scientific illiteracy runs.

Mr liar, stars do not fall you idiot. Stars only fall in the bible and it's lies. The bible inany places say that stars will fall into the earth. Here again in the book of revelation.

Rev 6:13 - And the stars of heaven fell into the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

As you can see the writers if the bible do not know what the stars are, they kept saying that they will fall into the earth. That can only happen in ancient Jewish mythical stories. It's so embarrassing that you have to keep telling lies just cos you want to defend ancient and ignorantly written mythology.

What I spoke was simple English o and you still no understand. THE SUN WOULD EXPLODE IN A FINAL BURST OF ENERGY! NOT THE SUN ITSELF BUT THE ENERGY IT RELEASES WOULD BE HUGELY MAGNIFIED AS IT DIES AKA SHUTS OFF OR BECOMES DARKENED AFTER EXHAUSTING ITS GASES ON ITS SURFACE WHICH ARE CURRENTLY DEPLETING.

I am sure you will still not understand due to your scientific illiteracy which has now become an English illiteracy.

What you described above is what scientist say, is that what your lying bible said? Remember that the Bible said that after everything people will see Jesus coming from the clouds. Are you saying that people will survive the suns explosion to see Jesus come from clouds? Where will the clods be na after the sun has exploded? You see the useless fiction that you are forced to defend by telling lies abi? Continue telling lies for Jesus, he is really proud of you for the lies you are telling.

You also said that people will witness the after effect that will happen in seconds grin. Now your lies are beginningto hurt you.

There is no brightness in this but a burst of intense energy. Plus the this effect takes days and not years to fade away oh ye ignorant one.

There is no brightness according to your LIES about? I have already given you a scientific article that says there is brightness, and the brightness will take years to disappear and you are here telling more lies. Where is your scientific article that says there is no brightness after the sun explodes and that the brightness will fade away in days? Where is it? Show me and stop dishing useless lies to me. Just show me the scientific arrive that says so you LIAR!

Rinse and repeat

Your lies are hurting you. The bible says stars will fall and you are saying it's planets. Even you now accept that Jesus is a liar and said things he doesn't know. You refuse to accept what he said and are remixing it with lies that stars there means planet. Jesus said stars, he did not say planets. Don't come with your lies that our solar system is a star system because a star is NOT the same as a star system you shameless liar. Our solar system is NOT a star. Steller systems are not referred to as a star anywhere. Steller systems are a group of stars. Liar!

The bible says the sun would be darkened. Remember the sun is a star? And do you see the black hole in bold? Darkened is synonymous to a black hole.

You keep making me confirm the bible so easily grin

The bible says that the sun will explode when and where? It only says that the sun will be darkened, the starss will fall from the sky and that people will see Jesus coming after. Let's assume they are talking about the same thing, explain to me how people will survive the sun explosion to see it darken since the darkness takes years to fade away and how they will also survive the explusion to see Jesus coming from the clouds? If Jesus will come from the clouds that means the earth will be totally unaffected by the sun's explosion since there will be clouds and Jesus will be seen coming from them. Plus explain hlthos to me. I know these things happen in mythical and fictional tales, I want you to explain to me how they happen in reality, since you are trying to say that the fictional nonsense written inside the bible will happen. Explain to me how the earth with clouds will survive a supernova.

Ode illiterate it takes days to fade away and not years

Worse case scenario is a few months..

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/physics/85-the-universe/supernovae/general-questions/419-how-long-does-the-supernova-stage-of-a-star-last-intermediate

So what sort of supernova are you referring to? Type 1 or type 2? Let me see more of your scientific illiteracy with the answer you would give grin

I weep for your level of ignorance cry

How will the earth survive a supernova with clouds in it that people will see Jesus coming from the clouds? Explain that to me pls. Accordingto the bible, after the earth is darkened(sun has exploded according to you), and the stars fall from the sky people will then see Jesus coming fom the clouds. Can you explain this ficon to me in clear terms?

Such high levels of ignorance. Twice I have specifically mentioned the death of the sun and here he is again talking about the destruction of the earth by the sun.

Who do you this kind thing and gave you block head syndrome?

I don't care what you mentioned, what I originally said what that the sun will destroy all life on earth and turn it barren as it grows. You were the one that came up with the nonsense of the sun exploding because you forcefully want it to agree with the biblical mythology.

Mr illiterate, type 1 or type 2 supernova? grin

A supernova has been observed in very distant stars and that is how they got to know the way it occurs . But they were too distant to harm us so can be observed. But Mr illiterate, our sun is extremely close to us compared to the ones observed so would fry us without us being able to observe the residue brightness.

Your ignorance is too painful to watch. grin

So our sun will fry us without us being able to observe the residue brightness? Really? I thought you said we wi be able to do that earlier? How does that agree with what the Bible says? According to the bible after the sun is darkened (has exploded) people will see Jesus coming from the clouds. But here you are saying that the sun will fry us, that mears Jesus lied abi, since you said the Sun will fry us while Jesus said people will see him.coming from the clouds. grin. I know youll have to keep telling lies to defend your ancient fiction.

They imagined that? Wow what a liar! So how come this fervent heat which was talked about in the bible and specifically mentioned the earth being consumed by it and the elements, how come science confirms that the sun would be the agent to do this deed? grin

Another coincidence?

Where did the bible say that the heat will come from sun? Stop giving me your useless assumptions and show me where. I don't need your useless opinion and assumptions, just show me where the bible says that the heat will come from sun, the Bible only said the sun will be darkened but you have turned it to mean so many things. Just show me where it is written that the heat will come from the sun. Science did not confirm anythingbecause the bible did not mention any heat coming from any sun, you are the one saying it. The writers of these bible only said that fire will burn the earth. They said the from will come from God, they didn't say it will come from the sun.

Your ignorance is giving you epileptic fits cheesy

Our solar system is a part of a star system which is comprised of 200billion stars and and all together with our solar system is called A STAR SYSTEM.

Your lies are hurting you. You lied that our solar system is a star, now you are saying that it's a star system? Which is it? Is our solar system a star or a star system? Mind you a star system is NOT the same thing as a star. A solar system is NOT the same thing as a star, NASA has already cured your ignorance and lies by stating the difference btw them all and I posted it for you from.their website. Your lies are really making you unstable. Again where is your scientific article that says our solar system is a star?

Another rinse and repeat. Not during, AFTER! I already explained this to your illiterate skull.

The scientific article that's says that the planets will fall from the sky after a supernova can be found where? Show me where I can find it. Am waiting.

Chao what a doofus. So that passage is strictly talking about the heavens? And to you the heavens there meant the universe? And here you lie when you say the Greek word for heavens strictly refers universe when it doesn't. It also is used to refer to planetary bodies OR anything else outside the realm of earth.

You also lied when you said this passage is talking about the universe when it clearly isn't. You posted the passage yet denied its contents so let me show you what you denied.

What do you see there in red oh ye liar? grin

We are here arguing over a mythical book that has no clear meaning, the writers could not differentiate btw, planets, stars etc. Giving you room to lie and make things up easily. But let's keep that aside, what exactly are you saying? That Yahweh will use a supernova to destroy the earth? Is that what you are saying?

2 Likes

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by orisa37: 9:53am On May 16, 2018
No. That is why we provide Tranquiliser to cool them off sometimes
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by superhumanist(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2018
orisa37:
No. That is why we provide Tranquiliser to cool them off sometimes

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
superhumanist:

No lie in that, you know.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by superhumanist(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
winner01:
No lie in that, you know.

undecided
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by ScienceWatch: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
winner01:
Nash, they're gonna ignore Darwin's suggestions and provide just 1 or 2 extinct species of monkeys.
What can one expect when arguing with a FISH.
I have fits of laughter after the failed prophet of Atheism told his very small congregation that they all were once FISH. LMOA.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2019
superhumanist:

Stop changing topic abeg. You claimed that atheists don't question atheism. I gave you clear reasons why that is nonsense. For one atheists generally move along the -deist-agnostic-humanist-atheist spectrum. They question themselves too

Deists are by definition not atheists!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Challenges Of Being A Pastor’s Kid: Travail & Personal Struggles / Why Do Many People Fear Death? / Today Is Christ The King Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.