Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market (13225 Views)

Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents / Protest In Sabon Gari Market, Kano, Over Demolition Of Roadside Shops (Video) / Traders Weep Over Demolition Of Festac Town Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Newshelm: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
FCT natives protest demolition of Gosa market in Gosa village along the airport expressway as ordered by the FCT Minister, Mohammed Bello on Saturday. The natives kicked against the demolition saying they were not given notice by Abuja city authorities.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-abuja-residents-protest-demolition-of-gosa-market/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by zutu(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
na wao oo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Atiku2019: 7:08am On Mar 25, 2018
sad sad

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Fanatique: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2018
Why did they demolish a people's place? I have never heard of anybody demolishing a parliament or senate building but if it's somewhere where the people can find happiness you see them bulldozing it

Please visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ to get a professional researcher to handle your Bsc, Msc, PhD projects. We write plagiarism free papers

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by bjayx: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2018
Failed system

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Amirullaha(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2018
That's not the best way to protest...
By burning tyres; you are causing damages to the same road you'll later use...
And you know the type of Government we have here in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by ellalina(f): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2018
That life saver market

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by DrObum(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2018
Mopol no dey Abuja again
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2018
make dem no come lugbe oooo

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by LORDKing001: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2018
hmm
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by jnfoage: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2018
If truly they were not previously notified, I agree with them.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2018
fakeprophet:
make dem no come lugbe oooo
They might o, especially that chika area.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by DIKEnaWAR: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2018
They want to allocate the land to their cronies.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by linkers: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2018
Abuja looks dirty under this man unlike before

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by pedrilo: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2018
If u hav bn to abuja airport b4, u will understand that our type of politicians will not tolerate the embarrassment of having those poor people live close to that airport when their foreign friends come visiting.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by jnfoage: 7:18am On Mar 25, 2018
pedrilo:
If u hav bn to abuja airport b4, u will understand that our type of politicians will not tolerate the embarrassment of having those poor people live close to that airport when their foreign friends come visiting.
You are right. There are poor people all over the world but you rarely see the poverty on display on international scenes.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nigeriadondie1: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2018
jnfoage:

You are right. There are poor people all over the world but you rarely seen the poverty on display on international scenes.
undecided
I can authoritatively tell you that there are parts of the world where there are not poor people. Like polio it is possible to eradicate poverty completely thru good governance and equitable wealth distribution for all.
In the words of late reggae artist Joseph Hill ‘There is more than enough to satisfy everyman’s need but never enough to satisfy their greed’.
In Nigeria, it is possible to eradicate poverty if we stop the avoidable wastage in govt from the illegal and high salaries of your public office holders like the lawmakers who gulp 13.5 million, get constituency allowances which in d first place lawmakers have no business financing projects. That is the exclusive dury of the executive, the illegal security votes never accounted for by governors with inflated cabinets even at the federal level.
Nigeria is forever doomed beyond redemption.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nigeriadondie1: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2018
pedrilo:
kiss That is the problem. They always want to portray the good side but hide the bad side of this doomed nation. When u ve poor people it should be an embarrassment to its leaders who would do a lot to uplift the poor to the middle class. It has happened in an number of countries. China and Brazil during the rule of former president Lula da Silva.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by toyinjimoh(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2018
masses are always in trouble in this country
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Taich(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2018
Gosa market, the best kitchen hack I learnt when I was in Abuja.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Taich(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2018
undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Prinxxdave: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2018
pedrilo:

the person wai dy shake your bottle, no get joy at all

u dy form rich person shey
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by kevoh(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2018
If you stay in that lugbe, Kuje,ACO, airport e.t.c axis you will understand how important that market is to your pocket, both for the farmers and the average consumer in this Buhari's induced recession.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by nanakgh(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2018
dog saf de protest against removal of market..no more leftover for am..even African dogs don't have it easy..

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
They might o, especially that chika area.
lol
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Good! i don't want to keep seeing poor, scruffy and dirty looking people and filt littered road when i am on my way from the Aiport, it's supposed to be an International Airport Road. not a local street market.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by Rexnegro(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2018
Why this ehn ?
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by waledora(f): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2018
Pls you guys should remember that those living in piwoyi, kuchingoro, Aleita, Chika, soka, karamajiji etc are mostly indigins too...... Non indigins just rented the houses there....
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by jnfoage: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Nigeriadondie1:

undecided
I can authoritatively tell you that there are parts of the world where there are not poor people. Like polio it is possible to eradicate poverty completely thru good governance and equitable wealth distribution for all.
In the words of late reggae artist Joseph Hill ‘There is more than enough to satisfy everyman’s need but never enough to satisfy their greed’.
In Nigeria, it is possible to eradicate poverty if we stop the avoidable wastage in govt from the illegal and high salaries of your public office holders like the lawmakers who gulp 13.5 million, get constituency allowances which in d first place lawmakers have no business financing projects. That is the exclusive dury of the executive, the illegal security votes never accounted for by governors with inflated cabinets even at the federal level.
Nigeria is forever doomed beyond redemption.
Pls mention the countries that don't have poor people, that's the part I'm interested in. I am not interested in the lengthy sermon. Example, US that is not doomed, do they have poor people? If they do, are these poor people presented as the image of the country? Pls this is just what I'm interested in, leave the other sermon for another day.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by blackpanda: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2018
Atiku2019:
sad sad

And how does this silly pic relate to d topic Smh
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by blackpanda: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2018
gypsey:
Good! i don't want to keep seeing poor, sruffy and dirty looking people and filt littered road when i am on my way from the Aiport, it's supposed to be an International Airport Road. not a local street market.

U dont even live in abuja and u are opening mouth to spew trash Mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market by toprealman: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2018
Same Nigerians that will dance shaku shaku with Boko Haram?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] / Realities About Avenue To Wealth / Nigeria Rice Mill Hits 250 Tonnes Daily Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.