Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Burna Boy Is The King Of Afro Beat - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Is The King Of Afro Beat (693 Views)

DJ Kaywise - Queen Of Afro House (mixtape Download) / Naijahype247 - All Sort Of Afro Beats [instrumentals] / [hot Mixtape] Dj Spirit - The King Of The Streets Mix. (imole Mushin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Is The King Of Afro Beat by Osedagal(f): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
I don't know why people say wizkid is Fela rebirth...I thought that too..but am listening to Burna boy now...I swear that guy too good .He is the god of Afro beat after Fela. Guys what do think?
Re: Burna Boy Is The King Of Afro Beat by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
i love burna boy too. wizkid afrobeat is mixed and not original. holla at your boy wasn't afrobeat. he should find his calling .

de ja vu and ye by burna boy be giving me joy
Re: Burna Boy Is The King Of Afro Beat by nwaanambra1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
that boy burna boy is a real example of a prophet not respected in his country. the guy is full of raw talent.

i still dont know what he did wrong to our so-called awardees that makes them to totally skip and ignore him in their awards. i love how he doesn't give a shit about them.

all his music are master piece - the one that made me fully doff my hat for him is that colabo with Lilly Allen (Heaven's Gate)- that music is a beautiful work of art!

that boy will likely be the first Nigerian to bring us a Grammy without bribing for it.

keep it up burna boy - with or without awards, don't let em discourage you!

YOUR ARE THE UNDISPUTED AND HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! cool
Re: Burna Boy Is The King Of Afro Beat by gbzed(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yeah, burna boy is damn good, better Dan wizkid sef, I prefer burna to wizkid, just Dat Who God Don bless no man can curse, wizkid is destined to blow pass am. But he's damn good

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Ft Wizkid - Kana ( Best Dance Video ) / Naira Marley Ft Olamide – Ko Si Werey / New Music: Samaritan (dami Diamond)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.