Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord (5909 Views)

Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by drindahouz(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2018
Hello People

Thank God we made it to this brand new day, the first day of the last week of March 2018 and which is heralding the "Holy Week" of Passion of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

It's Sunday but this is not just like any of your regular Sundays, it is a special Sunday - the #PalmSunday.

Today, the Churches of the World are commemorating the Triumphant Entry of Jesus Christ into Jerusalem as He prepared Himself to take on the sins of the world.

Today in history (not exact by day or date), He was treated like King on His official outing
Today in history (not exact by day or date), He sat upon a never before used Donkey and people treated Him to a red carpet event as they brought out the freshest of their fine linens for the donkey to walk on
Today in history (not exact by day or date), they shouted "Hosanna to the Son of David, Blessed is He Who cometh in the Name of the Lord"

As Jesus rides into Jerusalem today, to conquer and to save, have you invited Him to come take a ride into your life to conquer and save you too?

That's a personal question, do give a credible answer to it

It's Palm Sunday, enjoy the songs and praises

#SirDrJTF

http://ihiministries..com/2018/03/its-palm-sunday-blessed-is-he-who-comes.html

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by mikeweezy(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2018
Jesus all the way ...Happy palm Sunday
ftc means nothing to me so i give it out to the the guy below me ........

18 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2018
Amen

2 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by EvilChild: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Christianity is the biggest scam on earth.

1 Like

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2018
EvilChild:
Yaba left patient,,, Who released you?

24 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Penalty82(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2018
EvilChild:

An evil child has nothing to offer... African proverb cheesy

13 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by HoodBillionaire: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2018
abegi
afta church
dey we go and drink
smoke
fuc
go to club
tell lies
fornicate
cheat
abegi

let the devil guide u
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by drindahouz(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2018
mikeweezy:
Jesus all the way ...Happy palm Sunday

The same to you

7 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2018
Happy Palm Sunday to my fellow Catholics

14 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by drindahouz(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2018
EvilChild:

Like seriously?
Tell me more!!!!
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Pavore9: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Hosanna in the highest, blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

18 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by drindahouz(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2018
martins18:
Happy Palm Sunday to my fellow Catholics

The same to you
Enjoy the presence of the Lord today and always

9 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by drindahouz(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2018
Pavore9:
Hosanna in the highest, blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

Hallelujah

4 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by jendhorlee(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2018
See how Nigerian artistes pray in their various churches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mceYJwafm1U
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Gullah: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2018
Hossana in the highest, blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord

3 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Dosinspector(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2018
EvilChild:

4 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Jomark(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2018
Hosanna in the highest!

4 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Jimmy231: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2018
MA geshin lo

1 Like

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by nnamdibig(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2018
Hosanna to the son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest!

6 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nicklaus619(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2018
Hallelujah, hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by archangel1(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2018
Hosanna Filio David,Benedictus Qui Venit in Nomine Domini

Hosanna O son of David , blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord.
cheesy
Glorious Palm Sunday to all

15 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nicklaus619(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2018
EvilChild:

Your mumu no get part two.

6 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by archangel1(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2018
Nicklaus619:
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Till Easter . Now is Hosanna

1 Like

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2018
drindahouz:
Hello People

Thank God we made it to this brand new day, the first day of the last week of March 2018 and which is heralding the "Holy Week" of Passion of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

It's Sunday but this is not just like any of your regular Sundays, it is a special Sunday - the #PalmSunday.

Today, the Churches of the World are commemorating the Triumphant Entry of Jesus Christ into Jerusalem as He prepared Himself to take on the sins of the world.

Today in history (not exact by day or date), He was treated like King on His official outing
Today in history (not exact by day or date), He sat upon a never before used Donkey and people treated Him to a red carpet event as they brought out the freshest of their fine linens for the donkey to walk on
Today in history (not exact by day or date), they shouted "Hosanna to the Son of David, Blessed is He Who cometh in the Name of the Lord"

As Jesus rides into Jerusalem today, to conquer and to save, have you invited Him to come take a ride into your life to conquer and save you too?

That's a personal question, do give a credible answer to it

It's Palm Sunday, enjoy the songs and praises

#SirDrJTF

http://ihiministries..com/2018/03/its-palm-sunday-blessed-is-he-who-comes.html

Ritual.
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nicklaus619(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2018
archangel1:

Till Easter . Now is Hosanna

I am a catholic and I believe in the resurrection and for me, he has died and resurrected, dates ain't counting here

1 Like

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2018
EvilChild:

Your brain is rusty.
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by drindahouz(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ritual.

As in??
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Hexilon: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2018
grin

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2018
Hosana in the highest!!!
Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Fmartin(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2018
happy sunday.... Blessed is he who come in the name of the Lord.. Hossana in the highest..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by Monaco2(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2018
blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, hosanna hosanna hosanna

1 Like

Re: It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord by MrGreenMavro: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2018
can I drink palm wine today and wear palm slippers to church since today is palm Sunday?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? / Since I've Joined Nairaland,what I've Learned About Atheism / Odumeje Is My Guy, He Is Not My Pastor-Micheal Zubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.