Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:36 PM

Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. (60549 Views)

Goat "Attacks" Lion At Ogba Zoo In Benin, The Lion Later Caught It (Video) / Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) / Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Myself50: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
What is the essence of keeping an animal you cannot feed. If I have access to that zoo, I will open the cage at night for the elephant to run away

1 Like

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Kaxmytex(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
First bank, save ur dying model..

3 Likes

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by maishai: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Go to Owerri zoo and see the lions there, far worse than this elephant, we should stop copying white people, Black people dont value zoos, where white see tourism, we see pepper soup, just free the elephant

1 Like

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by joeyswift(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Take that elephant to an IDP camp in maiduguri
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by david22uu(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerians just like to jump into unnecessary conclusions, what if the elephant is doing "fitfam" or watching its weight, how can someone just jump into conclusion that the elephant is "starving"? Did it complain to you or send you message on bbm? angry

I definitely know you need a stage to perform
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Emekus92(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wow the elephant experience CHANGE too.

1 Like

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by onadana: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Necessary action...are you a dreamer?IDPS never chop na elephant. You think say here nah Europe. The Elephant self would have been eaten if no be say him dey zoo.

1 Like

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Kazal999: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Omeny: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
A perfect example of the state of the economy.
We are all on it together.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Stallion93(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Where humans are starving, nothinf strange to see Animals in the same clime starving

Please NLs my family land has been up for sale it's been difficult getting a buyer as no one has been asking. Please share to Families, Friends and Colleagues. The Land is at port Harcourt close to University of Port Harcourt, Rivers. Call for enquiries 08187887448, 08059227783
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by BabatCargo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Poor management in every sektor in the country
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by xynerise: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
The Elephant is lucky to be alive. They might feed on it soon.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by jdleo32(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is typically why a full scale restructuring will not take place. The North will starve to death. They are only using their numbers and military to scare the hell out off the south.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Maybe he dey fast with d Christians, ,lent ll soon b over
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by OboOlora(f): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chai, e resemble Jubrin
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nutase:
First bank should adopt that elephant. Its bad for there image.

And the starving elephant should swallow people's money abi
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by EmmyDJourno: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
They should give it out to Animal Care companies outside, they would most definitely find a habitat for it

It's an awful sight
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Trustme2(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is a reflection of what most Nigerians are passing through in the hands of this government. There is hunger in the land. Rvrn the animals are not spared
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
The elephant is probably sick or diseased... Elephant are herbivores nd i don't think such food should be a problem i can even see trees around it

1 Like

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Ridalord(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
shocked until after i saw this pic.... i never knew elephants have bones... it is really starving
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sorry
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Onyex65: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Cows are really enjoying coz their President is on Seat. let this Elephant exercise little patience till when her own President will ascend d throne.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by agbonkamen(f): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This Elephant reminds me the Lion at Ogba Zoo Beni ,way back

Hunger beat the lion reach were naa raw yam n elephant grass the lion con de chop

This kin elephant nor goo fit swallow hundred thousand naira self
I saw the Lion too it was bad o the lion waist come tiny like rope grin

1 Like

Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by thunderbabs: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Make DSS negotiate the release of this elephant too na.... Dz elephant get family too na.

Will Buhari just be looking at this elephant's situation?

Nigeria.... Smh
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by freshdude99(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
decode55:
Why keep it in captivity if you can’t feed it? This is just plain wickedness and stupidity
What else do you expect from Northern Nigeria...
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Nickymezor(f): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Eyah, poor elephant. Abeg try escape o, ur keeper no b am @all
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=66134704]This Elephant reminds me the Lion at Ogba Zoo Beni ,way back

Hunger beat the lion reach were naa raw yam n elephant grass the lion con de chop

This kin elephant nor goo fit swallow hundred thousand naira self [/quote

Haha!

You funny..
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by shankara7: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This Elephant reminds me the Lion at Ogba Zoo Beni ,way back

This kin elephant nor goo fit swallow hundred thousand naira self
Baba easy.. This is a joke, right?
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Phelix01:
what of this?

That a Photoshop pix.

Quite sharing it as i was there live when this robbery happened. There was no elephant at the scene.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by freshinko: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
FirstBank should live by example.. asap. They should equally know that charity begins at home.
Re: Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. by bmos(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
yusasiv:
The state is a starving state too

Allow the poor animal to go from captivity joo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) / Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.