Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS (33809 Views)

A Man Escaped Death From Yellow Bridge In Calabar / Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo / Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by CastedAyo: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2018
A Nigerian man in Facebook identified as Peter Bril took to his Facebook timeline to share his near-death experience at the hands of a drunk SARS officer.

He said he was accosted in front of his estate by the officer who almost shot him dead but for the timely intervention of a colleague. When his mother got involved, the drunk officer threatened to shoot her too.

The distraught mum had to report the situation at a nearby police station and officers followed her to the scene to help alleviate what could have been a tragedy.

Peter who is grateful for life held a get together with friends to celebrate his escape from the jaws of death.

Read his story and see more photos below;
"On the 5th of March 2018, would have been the day i left earth for heaven, I and my brother was coming back from a mechanic workshop that’s fixing dads vehicle. On our way to the entrance of our estate, we got stopped by a Mobile Police/ Sarz officers. I and brother was ask to sit on the floor with no reason. I refused to asking what’s my offense. In the process I sat down obeying them cause he is on uniform and immediately I sat I got hits with the mobile police AK47 Riffle on my head continuously till I started bleeding. Started hitting us with woods, kicked with his booth,poured water on us while i was still bleeding. While he was threatening to kill us some mobile was running towards the scene, he then corked his gun pointed it at us, while he was about to shoot, a mobile police dragged and raised the gun up, diverting it from where we were laying on the floor, while the gun was in the motion facing the air, he shot into the air rapidly, Just few seconds when the gun was diverted from our direction.
While the other officers was dragging the gun with him, my mother came to the scene, trying to ask him what’s the matter, he pointed the gun at my mom threatening to shoot her, while the matter was outta hand, my mother had to run to the nearest police station, some patrol police officers came back with mom, to rescue us from the scenario. They asked me to unlock my phone which I refuse to because they have no right to. After the scenerio I unlocked the cell phone and police went through it and found no illegal activity or anything against the law on it. ( I’m not a YahooBoy, I am a music producer/Rapper)
We later found out that the mobile police was drunk and on the same spot he brought out weed and started smoking in the presence of the police officers that came to rescue us from him.

While I was laying on the floor, I already gave up and thought I was gonna die in some secs. First time I was ready for death to come take me

I’m happy I am alive today and also celebrating Death Escape. I Saw Death, And Escaped Death.
All thanks to God for using the other mobile police in saving my dear life, and brother’s And moms life.

#Thanksgiving
#Godsplan
#PoliceBrutality
#DeathEscape
#Peterbril
#MansNotDead
#endsarsbrutality"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/man-celebrates-after-he-escaped-untimely-death-at-the-hands-of-a-drunk-sars-officer.html

1 Like

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by northvietnam(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2018
Stewpid Boy

Modified...

pls this is not my Comment Ooo..
i will Commentus when it gets to Front page...
Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2018
This Country is gone for good,, there is no security anymore, for if the police officers that are suppose to safeguard our lives are the one trying to kill us, then what hope is there for the common man?
All this is as a result of how our leaders are criminals themselves..

When you appoint a cultist and a criminal, a terrorist as your leaders, this is what should be expected..

Should we give up on Nigeria or fight to better the future of Nigeria?
while i don't blame those that left the country for good, it's because nothing works in Nigeria, the security, the economy and social amenities are an embarrassment to common sense..

My brothers and sisters If you are opportune to leave this country, please leave for your own safety..

Nigeria will only get worst..

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Oche211(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2018
Anytime i hear d word SARS, the first word that comes to my mind is "HATRED". Don't ask me why, this story is one of the endless reasons.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Riversides2003(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sometimes I feel been able to smoke, drink and womanize are some of the criteria for recruitment into the Nigerian Police, this story might sound funny but believe me many innocent people have died in the hands of these drunken irresponsible police officers and worst of all is how many have been brought to book?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
SARS

The arm of police created to make sure Nigerians hate the police.
Whenever I hear SARS, my mind cringes because this guys are as heartless as the devil.

Incase any top official is seeing this. Know that the people cannot contine to be wrong. You can continue to be criminally stubborn or you can actually think of warming your heart towards the people you are meant to protect.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Phelix01(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
clap for him.

1 Like

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by OboOlora(f): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
OK
Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Pavore9: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Psychos in uniforms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by propanet(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Police can't just pick on you without a reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by jaylister(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
http://www.gistful.com/2018/03/25/cristiano-ronaldo-meets-female-humanoid-robot-sophia-see-photos/

CRISTIANO RONALDO MEETS FEMALE HUMANOID ROBOT, SOPHIA.. See what he did to her
Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
I THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Congrats bro
You will live to reap the good of this land

5 Likes

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Princesteve7248: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is really Bad and pathetic
Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Stallion93(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please NLs my family land has been up for sale it's been difficult getting a buyer as no one has been asking. Please share to Families, Friends and Colleagues. The Land is at port Harcourt close to University of Port Harcourt, Rivers. Call for enquiries 08187887448, 08059227783
Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by HoodBillionaire: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
u see how useless coti are
so other mopos qnd mofos came not to rescue
but to also ask him to unlock his phone.
at that stage.anything becomes a weapon.
krav maga only
fuc.
imagine d fuckery
he brought out weed to light up afta been stack drunk
wtf
naija wit sars matter just tire me.
no level

all dey do is smoke..drink..rape..kill and brag about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by AdemolaA2: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
I just hope SARS could be scrapped because they are just nothing but bunch of nuisance . I’ve fallen victim of them before and writing with bitterness from the heart. Meanwhile , lucky you Peter and congrats to you !!!

5 Likes

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by roqrules04(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Don't ever argue with an armed policeman

2 Likes

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by ruggedtimi(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
that was how one SARS personnel along ahoada mbiama road broke the back glass and nearly shot into the agofure bus I followed coming from lagos, because the driver refuse to stop and pay homage.

1 Like

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by dbynonetwork: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
Where is the death Na..?

Obey is better than complain.....
Serve you right...
Next time you won't vote for APC change..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by tecnolad(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
G
Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by GGirll: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thank God for your life n I pray you value this second chance n do your best for God your maker n for humanity for d whole essence of living is to fear God n keep His commandments according to Eccl 12:13...many wanted this second chance but are dead n lost for eternity brill God truly loves you happy life!

1 Like

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
roqrules04:
Don't ever argue with an armed policeman

1 Like

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by BlowBack: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
The worst Police force in the world

1 Like

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by iluvdonjazzy: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
yesoo it's what celebrating
Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nigerians enjoy your police

typing from Coata Rica

1 Like

Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by SenorFax(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
You can't cheat death is something, but what's worse is Death doesn't like to be cheated
Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Kobicove(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Happy death escape to him! grin
Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by nairaman66(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
The Nigeria police is cursed!! Nigeria as a country is cursed too!! Imagine policemen saying- I will kill you and nothing will happen..
Re: Happy Death Escape: Peter Bril Celebrates After He Escaped From A Drunk SARS by Kenkuss(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Just calm down Young man
Is like ur still learning the thing's if life
Instead of going to church to thank the lord ur still grooving. Partying. God saved u for a purpose.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos / 2 Brothers Who Drowned In A Beach Buried Together In Uyo Amidst Tears(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.