Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes (52079 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by 360metrosports: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2018

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by chrisbaby24(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2018
All for the camera..!!! angry
Ftc on a palm Sunday...
For men wey dey hustle...dis week go sure die...
Oya recieve it...!!! cool

218 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by marunga(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2018
shocked he started again o. will he do this for the rest of their marriage life?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by swiz123(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2018
All these asslicking, just earn face with her billionaire father.

I don't Fatima for marrying him though, age isn't on her side

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by slightlyMad(f): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2018
I still don't think dangote's wealth is well deserved because all he did was use government influences to amass them, this includes otedola.

These are the guys that helped make cheap buildings on banana island cost 600 million naira, more expensive than luxury house in California.

Talk of making money you really didn't work hard for, just connections.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Teewhy2: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2018
If na me self, I will carry water to wash the leg dry it with my clothes before putting on the shoes for her. Na money dey talk.

Some people with their little money will take / make people travel to Dubai or South Africa to have their weddings but Dangote the richest man in Africa instead of taking people out of Nigeria brought Bill Gates to Nigeria for his daughters wedding.
That is to tell you class is different from school.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by ochardbaby(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2018
Love
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by joeaz58(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2018
fool ya selves

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Bizzysmitty(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2018
Money good o
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Nairalanddist: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2018
angry Haram
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by nairavsdollars(f): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Hope he wont be the errand boy at home?
Go wash my undies = yes ma
Go get me soft drink = yes ma
Run to the market = yes ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by lifestyle1(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
This is haram..

Abeg watin Haram mean sef ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by QuickStandard: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
What's this doing on front page?

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by bilo1(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
lovely
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Zaikon(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Starting what he can't finish

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by datfreshdoc(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
tomorrow we don't want to hear divorce oo... happy married life smiley
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Oblitz(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by bidemz(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Hmmmm.....First timers
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
E don dey start.....

Tomorrow na to dey wash her.........

Na joke o!
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2018
Some couples started this way...and mind you, only the best moments are seen on photographs

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by innocential3032(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2018
If na me i go do pass that one,do you knw who is girl father is? Even if i no love her,as a confirm igbo boy wey i be,i dnt mind showing her unconditional fake love ooo,i go sweep our room,wash her cloth,name it .....

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by free2ryhme: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2018
360metrosports:

He is such a doting husband!

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-fatima-dangotes-husband-jamil-abubakar-helping-her-adjust-her-shoe/

na real camera washy be this one

make una give them one week, just one week. leopard go show his true spot grin

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2018
This is nice. This is how men should treat their wives.

women deserves to be pampered.

6 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by AFONJAboiy: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2018
What's the point of this news
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2018
innocential3032:
If na me i go do pass that one,do you knw who is girl father is? Even if i no love her,as a confirm igbo boy wey i be,i dnt mind showing her unconditional fake love ooo,i go sweep our room,wash her cloth,name it .....
This is why you ll hardly come across a respect deserving igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by KendrickAyomide: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2018
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Bmaster(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2018
exactly what i have planned for my future wife
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by lawman88(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2018
Why didn't she wear hijab? Religion is not just the opium of the masses, it's a strong tool in the hand of the rich to oppress the poor more...and make them to accept poverty as a destiny....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by maskamdo(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2018
NAIJA'S RICHEST SON IN LAW.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by ZombieTAMER: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2018
marunga:
shocked he started again o. will he do this for the rest of their marriage life?

This is scary undecided
Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by MiamiePizza(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2018
innocential3032:
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes by Throwback: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2018
slightlyMad:
I still don't think dangote's wealth is well deserved because all he did was use government influences to amass them, this includes otedola.

These are the guys that helped make cheap buildings on banana island cost 600 million naira, more expensive than luxury house in California.

Talk of making money you really didn't work hard for, just connections.

If Dangote did not work for his money over more than 2 decades he has been notable in the business circle, then I reckon he stole it and became an overnight billionaire?

We all know what business sectors Dangote operates, and like all true entrepreneurs, he tries to dominate and monopolize the competition, while ensuring he remains in the good books of any government of any tribe. He is both political and apolitical. He is Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Ijaw/Igbo whenever the need arise. He understands that he has a diverse customer base who are the ones that continue to put money into his pocket.

Most importantly, he is neither proud nor boastful, nor does he claim to have been the reason why any development was attained anywhere. In staying humble those who are above him exalted him till he rose above them. Ultimately, making more friends and less enemies.

Learn from Dangote, and you will be successful too.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.