Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Is The Purpose Of Frameworks And OOP In PHP? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Purpose Of Frameworks And OOP In PHP? (1095 Views)

OOP In Php For Beginners / Learn PHP(OOP) And Mysql With PDO By Building A P2P Donation Website / Need Help PHP OOP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Of Frameworks And OOP In PHP? by Greene66: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2018
I know exactly what a PHP framework and OOP is but I do not see the purpose in the real sense. So let me ask those who use it,

What is the purpose of Frameworks and OOP in PHP? Frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter and so on exist and many web developers make use of these frameworks. But what is the special thing these Frameworks would accomplish that native code cannot accomplish?

My question also applies to OOP in PHP. What is the purpose of that too? Someone said portability but i think it makes code longer and unnecessarily complex.

What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

RELIABLE AND FAST WEB HOSTING!!! / I Need A Twitter Account Of 5k followers / SMS Voting Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.