Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? (1686 Views)

3 Ways To Have An Edge Over Your Fellow Girls / Why Do Girls "Form" For Their Fellow Girls? / Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by lareine(f): 7:41pm On May 04, 2010
There was this seminar I attended. Somehow, I picked a permanent seat which I sat throughout the seminar.

There was this guy, good looking who did the same, he always sat infront of me.
During the course of the seminar, we got acquainted, we would discuss, have lunch together during break.

Then this day, we were strolling from the seminar gisting towards the road to board a bus when these two girls drove by and offered to drop him off. Dem no even send me, na so dem carry the guy waka o!
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by category(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2010
eyaaah! Poor you!
just wait for another seminar,
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by ayettymama(f): 9:19pm On May 04, 2010
and the guy left u to enter the car??

leave the dude he's a wasteman!!!!

no worries the women were prob lookin for summin u wasnt!lol
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by 190: 10:07pm On May 04, 2010
omo you need to see UJUJOAN VS PLATIMUNK

And 190 vs ayyetmama

these gurls are beefing themselves bigtyme!

over money and nothing moree!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by Flashfast1: 10:11pm On May 04, 2010
But lareline, that wasn't beefing now. The chics just didn't send you undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by redsceptic: 11:14pm On May 04, 2010
Lady you just got a taste of the treatment men have been enduring since way-before-when. Suck it in, lol
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by ayettymama(f): 11:17pm On May 04, 2010
190 i wasnt beefin u

u were just lookin for my trouble

my trouble is popular on this site sha!
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 1:48am On May 05, 2010
hahahahahahahahahaha eya
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by Osama10(m): 2:46am On May 05, 2010
That was mean from the guy,all he needed to do was to take u along.

All the same its a girl thing.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by iice(f): 4:58am On May 05, 2010
Yes women like to beef other women. I've been on the receiving end of their insane nonsensical antics grin Like everyone cares about their rubbish tongue

The guy wasn't that into you. Or he just wanted something else you weren't prepared to give him
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by CrudeOil2(m): 5:07am On May 05, 2010
Haha, I wish you a better seminar.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by lareine(f): 11:52pm On May 05, 2010
@ flashfast1, trust me it definitely was beefing n they did that 2get to me. Obviously they didn't like the fact that we were close.
@ ayettymama, he hesistated, then asked me which way I was going, he seemed confused, but I assured him it was fine, he could go.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 06, 2010
Men, Thank God you had nuffin more with the dude. In my opinion such man can leave his wife and follow ayettymama,

Men, i wish you best luck in a next seminar, Hope to meet you. I will not act like that. Trust me.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by ayettymama(f): 1:31pm On May 06, 2010
lareine:

@ flashfast1, trust me it definitely was beefing n they did that 2get to me. Obviously they didn't like the fact that we were close.
@ ayettymama, he hesistated, then asked me which way I was going, he seemed confused, but I assured him it was fine, he could go.

alllow him he's waste

Donpuzo:

Men, Thank God you had nuffin more with the dude. In my opinion such man can leave his wife and follow ayettymama,

Men, i wish you best luck in a next seminar, Hope to meet you. I will not act like that. Trust me.

are u ok??
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by sesman(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2010
The guy is a big time jerk, he is a male version of a Gold Digger grin, how dare he get into car without you, oh i forgot its a free world, grin
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by ayettymama(f): 1:36pm On May 06, 2010
^^ not very gentlemanly is it??
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by KennyG6(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2010
@ poster
if the role was reversed, and it was a guy in the car beckoning the girl to join him i bet she wont even think twice about ditching the guy for the ride so what on earth is your gripe
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 06, 2010
There's nothin bad in wat the guy did.ur not his girlfriend neither r u his wife.besides it the kind of shyt guys get from girls a lot of times.its just ur turn to have a taste of the bitter pill of rejection
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by Girl846(f): 3:32pm On May 06, 2010
Competition o ti poju!
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by daduke2k(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2010
Yaaahooooo. U re nw d senior advocate of women. U can nw share d insult amongst yaselves, 2 hav a taste of wot we guyz receive daily. Lwkmd.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by chiogo(f): 8:42pm On May 06, 2010
For some reason, I find this funny. grin
The guy sef . . . he wouldn't have entered the car if he really cared about you.
You said he seemed confused? How old is he? All he had to do was accept the ride on the grounds that his acquaintance(you) also gets a ride. Or just decline with a 'Thank you'. Anyways, the girls were 'beefing' you but the guy could have made a decision in your favor. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by sashaa(f): 10:01pm On May 06, 2010
Kenny_G:

@ poster
if the role was reversed, and it was a guy in the car beckoning the girl to join him i bet she wont even think twice about ditching the guy for the ride so what on earth is your gripe
d poster isn't complaining about d guy but d mumu girls!
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by tp2cool: 11:16pm On May 06, 2010
"Men are the cause of women not loving one another"
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by ForReal3: 11:21pm On May 06, 2010
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by Nobody: 12:04am On May 07, 2010
@Ayettymama, Very well Ma!!! tongue

@Sashaa. You dey vex ohhh, shey the poster na ur sister, E never reach to call the girls mumu na, the poster never tell us how cute the dude was,

I bet if he was as cute as i am, you go do like those girls grin
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by ELEOVIE(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2010
@Girl846
I have been reading your posts. I think I like you. Can we start some conversation? smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by Linadoy: 11:52am On May 07, 2010
grin dnt knw bt my lecturer once told me dat '' like charges repel unlike charges attract "
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by skfa1: 11:55am On May 07, 2010
This kind of scene always happen to guys whereby one guy go come carry another guy chick but in this case na girl dey carry another girl chick, so funny  grin  grin

Like someone said earlier, the guy should have decline those chicks by saying No, thank you or maybe some other time i do appreciate, simple as A B C. I bet the first girl will respect that guy for life even if they dont date at the end.

Anywayz, na Naija we dey where anything can happen.
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by skfa1: 11:57am On May 07, 2010
Linadoy:

grin dnt knw bt my lecturer once told me dat '' like charges repel unlike charges attract "

Old school sorry o, this days like charges dey attract (gurl on gurl) while the unlike charge no go attract (boy and gurl)
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by sashaa(f): 12:46pm On May 07, 2010
Donpuzo:

@Sashaa. You dey vex ohhh, shey the poster na your sister, E never reach to call the girls mumu na, the poster never tell us how cute the dude was,

I bet if he was as cute as i am, you go do like those girls grin
u, 'cute'??
*Hisses*
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 07, 2010
@Sasha, hmmm, embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? by Faher(m): 12:41am On May 09, 2010
@OP
He's just not that into you

Maybe he needed something from you that he didn't see forthcoming
and maybe he saw it in those ladies.

Besides, two ladies are better than one.
A good menage a trois hmm, yummy!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? / Advice Please!first Time W A Nja Guy / What Do I Need A Gf For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.