Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Let Read This Togeter /...title Is The Honeymoon Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let Read This Togeter /...title Is The Honeymoon Episode 1 (566 Views)

The Honeymoon / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Read This Togeter /...title Is The Honeymoon Episode 1 by max6y: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2018
THE HONEYMOON

EPISODE 1
Emilia was coming out from the exit door in Shop-rite,she was carrying two polythene bags looking for a cab or bike to take her home. Suddenly a Black Toyota Camry Spider stopped abruptly closed to her,she tried to look at the person who was driving the car but the tinted glass didn’t permit her. `Hello’ a fair handsome young man said as he wound down the glass,the man grinned exposing the gap between his lower incisors.
Emilia:Hola!(she looked at the man trying to figure out if they’ve met before). I don’t think we’ve met before mister or have we(She said coldly)?
Man:Nope pretty,we’ve not,please call me Ebuka not mister. I just stopped to find out if you care for a lift,i can’t allow a pretty damsel like you to face the scorching sun looking for a cab.
Emilia:Hmm! I rather stand forever than for a man to give me a lift (Ebuka tried to talk but she shushed him,as Ebuka ignited the engine to go,she thought to herself that it was better to accept his offer and save her strenght)

Because she had been standing for nearly 30 minutes,she decided to accept his offer.
Emilia: Okay! Ebuka stop i’ve accepted your offer.
Ebuka:Thanks!Pretty.
Emilia:Oh! Stop calling me pretty,i’m Emilia.
Ebuka:Okay! Emilia. So what did you buy in shop-rite?
Emilia: Some articles.
Ebuka: (Inquisitively)Like…
Emilia: (Harshly) It’s none of your business.
Ebuka: Hmm! (He inserted a C.D plate into the C.D drive and it loaded and started playing).
Emilia: (Emilia wished it was not this song,because it was her favourite,she tried to control herself from singing along but couldn’t as she sang along as if she was the one that composed the lyrics of the song,it was `Hello by Adele)Hello…
Ebuka: Wow! What a nice voice.(Emilia ignored him and continued singing).Where do you stay?
Emilia:Surulere
Ebuka:Would you get to chief Ayo’s crescent?
Emilia:Yeah! I Stay in the street.
EbukasadJoyously) I live in Maritime Avenue which is just about 2km from chief Ayo’s crescent.
Emilia: Whatever(She said still singing).
Ebuka:We’re already at chief Ayo’s crescent ,should i drop you at your house?
Emilia:No! (She said bluntly)Drop me here!
Ebuka: Okay! (He killed the engine) Please give me your cell phone number.
Emilia: Nope thanks for the ride (she said almost running out of the car to the street, meanwhile Ebuka just shook his head in embarassment and drove off).
Emilia:Mum! Dad! I’m back. (Her father Mr.Ebo Ekun,rushed out).
Mr.Ekun:Hey! You’re back,we’ve been waiting for you,what kept you so long?
Emilia:It was traffic Jam and i didn’t see cab on time. What about mummy?
Mr.Ekun:She went out to look for you,after trying your number but to no avail.
Emilia:Maybe it’s network,let me call her(She dialled her mum’s number and talked to her for about 2 minutes) She would soon come,i’ve called her.
Mr.Ekun:Okay,did you see everything you were told to buy?
Emilia:Yes! But the peanut butter had an increase of about #100.
Mr.Ekun:Okay let me go and rest.
(The door is pushed open and Mrs.Esther Ekun enters).
Emilia:Mummy! Welcome! You must have gone through stress.
Mrs.Ekun:Welcome! The kind of stress you put me through hen! (She rushed and embraced her daughter).
Tbc
Re: Let Read This Togeter /...title Is The Honeymoon Episode 1 by max6y: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2018
SOULD I DREP NEXT?
Re: Let Read This Togeter /...title Is The Honeymoon Episode 1 by thanki410(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2018
Pls correct the topic , its a nice stuff... Keep it up
Re: Let Read This Togeter /...title Is The Honeymoon Episode 1 by mercyymai(f): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
max6y:
SOULD I DREP NEXT?
keep updating and invite some people. b4 u knw it d thread wil b fill wt lovers of story. also pls edit d title, check how other writers do, pple like angelsss, rachaelfst, cbella etc
Re: Let Read This Togeter /...title Is The Honeymoon Episode 1 by cbella(f): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
max6y, nice storyline.

Waiting for update....

Pearl05, Purples25, Gloryejims..... Compensation for my failed promises. grin

mercyymai tnx for the mention.

1 Like

Re: Let Read This Togeter /...title Is The Honeymoon Episode 1 by Pearl05(f): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
cbella:
max6y, nice storyline.

Waiting for update....

Pearl05, Purples25, Gloryejims..... Compensation for my failed promises. grin

mercyymai tnx for the mention.

Oh madam. I thought you started our story.

1 Like

Re: Let Read This Togeter /...title Is The Honeymoon Episode 1 by cbella(f): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2018
Pearl05:

Oh madam. I thought you started our story.

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us / Writers Needed / THE WOUNDED (complete Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.