Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

How To Loose A Chubby Cheek - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Loose A Chubby Cheek (2493 Views)

Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Loose A Chubby Cheek by Doofan(f): 7:57pm On May 04, 2010
pls does anyone have ideas,i want a slim face.
Re: How To Loose A Chubby Cheek by TinaTurner: 10:09pm On May 04, 2010
This is entirely meaningless! It will be very interesting to read what Dominique - the moderator - has to say on this strange topic! We are waiting!! angry
Re: How To Loose A Chubby Cheek by Doofan(f): 12:10am On May 05, 2010
TinaTurner:

This is entirely meaningless! It will be very interesting to read what Dominique - the moderator - has to say on this strange topic! We are waiting!! angry
You used to be ashamed of ur pot belly and got rid of it within two weeks.wats strange about me wantin to get rid of my chubby cheeks cuz i ve a slim stature?
Re: How To Loose A Chubby Cheek by madlady(f): 12:36am On May 05, 2010
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O546OefzTMg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"

@Poster if your slim and have no  excess weight you may just have full cheeks undecided

There are facial toning exercises but I am not sure they work,pls check link,this shows said exercises.

If your into make-up you can use blusher or another product to contour your cheeks,
but too much make-up does not look good.
Re: How To Loose A Chubby Cheek by Sissy3(f): 1:26am On May 05, 2010
well for some, they do lose their fatty cheek if they lose weight. it might not be the case for you though.
Re: How To Loose A Chubby Cheek by Osama10(m): 5:18am On May 05, 2010
Do chubby cheek exercise and massage too.
Re: How To Loose A Chubby Cheek by MJacksons: 11:56am On May 05, 2010
Doofan, 'How to Loose, ' I believe you really mean 'How to Lose[color=#990000][/color] A, ' That apart, I think I will ride in the same boat with Tina on this. Hence, I will advise you go and ask the starving, skully-faced children of Ethopia this question - they will tell U all the strategies you need to ''loose'' your chubby cheek!

A begi jare, nak me better topic !!
Re: How To Loose A Chubby Cheek by sashaa(f): 12:40pm On May 05, 2010
@ poster i can totally relate with ur predicament cos i happen 2 be in d same shoes as u. I'm slim wt chubby cheeks. I read smwhere dat an exercise (like suckn in d cheeks 4 like a minute and lettn go) may help. Also chewn sugar-free gums.
P.s: chubby cheeks may nt be such a bad thing cos u'l look great evn wen u ar old!
My observation only cheesy
Re: How To Loose A Chubby Cheek by Doofan(f): 11:34pm On May 05, 2010
MJacksons:

Doofan, 'How to Loose, ' I believe you really mean 'How to Lose[color=#990000][/color] A, ' That apart, I think I will ride in the same boat with Tina on this. Hence, I will advise you go and ask the starving, skully-faced children of Ethopia this question - they will tell U all the strategies you need to ''loose'' your chubby cheek!

A begi jare, nak me better topic !!
if yu werent interested in d topic why did yu open it?pls i need serious people to comment hia n not jokers pls, so u n tina should disappear plsss i beg
Re: How To Loose A Chubby Cheek by dominique(f): 8:19pm On May 06, 2010
TinaTurner:

This is entirely meaningless! It will be very interesting to read what Dominique - the moderator - has to say on this strange topic! We are waiting!!  angry

meaningless to you, not so to me. the poster asked a question and for the fact that you don't have a plausible answer doesn't mean you should call it meaningless wink.

@Doofan
apart from severe dieting, i don't think there's any way to lose fat in your entire body which may or may not extend to your cheeks. my advice, accept yourself for who you are. who will like you will like you, chubby cheeks or not smiley

(1) (Reply)

GOODNEWS: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months / National Association Of Resident Doctors (NARD) Have Vowed To Continue Strike / No More Hiv/aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.