Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday (51563 Views)

Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote / Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / 10 Times Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Fashion Trendsetter Stepped Out Looking Fly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by greggng: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Imagine not knowing the difference BTW boy friend and husband
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by NonFarmPayrol: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
i respect her for how she has handle her marriage

unlike wont most expected cause of her dressing as a single lady back then
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by phayvoursky(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
peacettw:
Hmmm. Her outfits are never quite right on her.
na you create her?

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Her husband deserves a new wife
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by Horlhamhi(f): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
martineverest:
typical Nigerian youth.

they all Rushed to comment without reasoning what the single quotation on the 'boyfriend' signifies literally.

I tell you!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by eyinjuege: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Her dress is beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by Jones4190(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Yesterday was my first time going to court and i head judge shouting ORDER! ORDER! ORDER

So i started shouting fish and chips, two plate of fufu with egusi soup and a bottle of beer to step down

I'm locked in a dark room as i speak. Maybe that's where i will get my order.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by IVORY2009(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
peacettw:

Show me ur own jealousy mama shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by akmath: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
boyfriend you said
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
peacettw:

There are people who would criticise for no good reason. Don't be one of them.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by afamaustin(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
God give me my own wife.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by peacettw: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
undecided
IVORY2009:

Show me ur own jealousy mama shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by dtrend(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=Tessyama1 post=66141067]Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odi Okojie stepped out for Owanbe yesterday in Lagos, and they looked absolutely stunning.

He rocked a white Agbada and red cap, while she rocked a beautiful Ankara dress.

She shared the lovely photos and wrote;

"Saturday na for Owanbe with my Boyfriend and Sunday for Church Vibes,The word makes us better people....
#Odiwife#mamapurity#Mrchef#brandinfluencer#kingsshallcometomyrising#
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/mercy-johnson-boyfriend-stepped-owanbe-yesterday.html

ain't they married?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by b4dawn(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
mercy pretty much played her card well
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Lovely, and both looking so cute;

Check our signature below and click on the link/contact to chat us on our Hotline on how we can guide you to acquire genuine lands with peace of mind without Omo-Onile wahala. We do due diligence to ensure our clients are secured. Click here to EASILY chat us directly https:///send?phone=2348027390046

Like our page here https://www.facebook.com/ForbesHomesNg/

Tessyama1:
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odi Okojie stepped out for Owanbe yesterday in Lagos, and they looked absolutely stunning.

He rocked a white Agbada and red cap, while she rocked a beautiful Ankara dress.

She shared the lovely photos and wrote;

"Saturday na for Owanbe with my Boyfriend and Sunday for Church Vibes,The word makes us better people....
#Odiwife#mamapurity#Mrchef#brandinfluencer#kingsshallcometomyrising#
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/mercy-johnson-boyfriend-stepped-owanbe-yesterday.html

Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' / Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.