Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently (1028 Views)

FUOYE Farm Practice Year (FPY) 2017/2018 Session (Photos) / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by Ablyz(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
I did the 2018 utme and i scorced199(FUOYE-ELECT/ELECT). I seek advice if i can be admitted but adviser,friend,mentor and leader said to be on safe side i should change the institution or course.so i decided to go for my state university(oou).my question would i be admitted with that score and course and if not so which related course can i go for?
Re: Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by OhGeeBee: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Change of institution is advisable cuz FUOYE won't give you admission with that score and course.

Changing to a less competitive course is also advisable.

But you might be lucky sha.
Re: Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by Ablyz(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Change of institution is advisable cuz FUOYE won't give you admission with that score and course.

Changing to a less competitive course is also advisable.

But you might be lucky sha.
ok thank,pls which course?
Re: Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
I am also an Oou aspirant. I ought to gain admission last year with my 255 but I made a slight mistake. What I will advice you to do is to change the Oou to first choice and leave your course be. What really matter most now is ur o level and putme. I had a friend with 197 that was given mechanical engineering in 2017. Don't lose up bro. Just prepare wella for their. Putme
Re: Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by Ablyz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
I am also an Oou aspirant. I ought to gain admission last year with my 255 but I made a slight mistake. What I will advice you to do is to change the Oou to first choice and leave your course be. What really matter most now is ur o level and putme. I had a friend with 197 that was given mechanical engineering in 2017. Don't lose up bro. Just prepare wella for their. Putme
thanks
Re: Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by teablaq6: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
I hv 189 in jamb nd I want 2 study computer engineerin. Here iz waec result. F/math B3 Math A1 ENG B3 Chem B2 Phy c6, Plz wil I B given admission, Am also an indigene
Re: Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by Ablyz(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2018
OK
Re: Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by Jabarzee(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2018
change to Oou, Oou is even a better university than Fuoye
Re: Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by Ablyz(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2018
Jabarzee:
change to Oou, Oou is even a better university than Fuoye
Re: Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by Ablyz(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2018
y
Re: Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by Ablyz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ablyz:
I did the 2018 utme and i scorced199(FUOYE-ELECT/ELECT). I seek advice if i can be admitted but adviser,friend,mentor and leader said to be on safe side i should change the institution or course.so i decided to go for my state university(oou).my question would i be admitted with that score and course and if not so which related course can i go for?
Electric Material in Mantle Could Explain Earth's Rotation
Under pressure. The disk of iron monoxide (FeO) inside the diamond anvil, connected to gold (Au) electrodes. The diamond anvil that compressed the iron monoxide, rigged up with a machine that measured how well the material conducted electricity ( KENJI OHTA
Electric Material in Mantle Could Explain Earth's Rotation
By Kate McAlpine June 21, 2018 , 12:25 PM
When it comes to Earth's rotation, you might think geophysicists have pretty much everything figured out. Not quite. In order to explain some variations in the way our planet spins, Earth's mantle—the layer of hot, softened rock that lies between the crust and core—must conduct electricity, an ability that the mantle as we know it shouldn't have. Now, a new study finds that iron monoxide, which makes up 9% of the mantle, actually does conduct electricity just like a metal, but only at temperatures and pressures found far beneath the surface.
Earth's spin isn't flawless. Geophysicists have discovered that the time it takes our planet to complete one rotation—the length of a day—fluctuates slightly over the course of months or years. They've also noticed extra swing in the predictable wobble of Earth's axis of rotation, like the swaying of a spinning top. The variations are probably caused by the solid iron inner core, liquid metal outer core, and rocky mantle rotating at slightly different rates. Friction helps bring them into line, and the magnetic field of the outer core can pull on the metal inner core. But to really fit the observations, the core should also exert its magnetic tug on the mantle, says Bruce Buffett, an earth scientist at the University of California,......read more @ https://techablyengineering..com/2018/06/electric-material-in-mantle-could.html
Re: Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently by Ablyz(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2018
OK

(1) (Reply)

UNN 4th Batch Postgraduate Admission List Released / Polyibadan 2018/19 Post UTME Screening Date Released / English Lovers In The House. I Need Help On Informal Letter Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.