Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. (50288 Views)

9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / #throwback. Get In If You Can Relate To Any Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by xynerise: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
1. Your definition of Late night is different from others. You see late night as 10pm when everyone should be sleeping, while your friends see 12midnight as when the fun begins. undecided

2. Your friends always complain you are not a fun person anytime you stay out late with them because you always act as the PUNCTUALITY PREFECT(Reminder) grin

3.All you do throughout the night is continuously checking your watch to see if it past your bed time grin.

4.So your head started calculating the earliest you could be home so you won't look awful staying past your time. sad

5. When you are invited to a party that will commence at 10pm, you keep giving flimsy excuses why you won't come... grin

6. At a point you start preaching to your friends why staying out late is a bad habit and they nicknamed you "Grandpa/Grandma" undecided

7. You decided to attend the party with them to avoid tagging you "granny" but as soon as it clocks 10pm, you begin to step backward slowly until you disappear into thin air grin

8.And when the next invitation pops up as text message and the time says "Starts by 10pm", you just giggle because you are not going grin

9. Then you start questioning why your friends like staying out late, what is the benefit? Absolutely, nothing undecided.

Well, I am one of the #TeamDontStayOutLate grin grin

What kind of fun you do late night that can't be done in the day? undecided

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by swiz123(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Most people close their gate by 10pm.

Those who live in a rented apartment can relate

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by xynerise: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
swiz123:
Most people close their gate by 10pm.

Those who live in a rented apartment can relate

It is not about rented apartment, it is about principles wink. I don't stay in a rented apartment na

103 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Airoflaw(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by evanscheck(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Responsible Pple don't stay out late...

238 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by englishmart(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
I stay out late always. Sometimes I try to go to bed early, yet I can't. My mom told me that since I was born till now, I've never slept until it is 12 am...

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by xynerise: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
englishmart:
I stay out late always. Sometimes I try to go to bed early, yet I can't. My mom told me that since I was born till now, I've never slept until it is 12 am...

Wizard grin

192 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by josh123(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
englishmart:
when u finally sleep do u see urself flying in ur dream?

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by englishmart(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
josh123:
when u finally sleep do u see urself flying in ur dream?
no o, I only jump higher than 50 feet sometimes. Also, I usually see people sharing red wine and suya. The wine tastes like......... I've forgotten how it tastes sha

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by englishmart(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
xynerise:

Wizard grin
science wizard?

17 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by LordKO(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
The misconception by many - mentally parochial people - that staying out late at night automatically equals to irresponsibleness always amuse me. Such a parochial opinion can only hold true if and only the person involved in it is unprincipled in particular and bad in general. This myopic thought process is akin to the erroneous notion by this same class of people that anyone who usually goes to work at night automatically do a security/menial job - there's nothing wrong with those doing security/menial jobs anyway.

In truth, while you're whiling and sleeping away your time at such nights, some responsible people are using theirs to negotiate and close business deals with likeminded fellows, while some others in the responsible category are using theirs to equip and upgrade themselves in other ways. I don't hold brief for small-minded people.

More so, the country or neighbourhood in a country where one lives will also determine one's lifestyle. If you've been to many different countries then you'll agree with me that 1 AM in most countries is just like 6 PM in Nigeria in respect to liveliness and bubbling.

145 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by flokii: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
For me, anything you do up till 10pm outside is okay..

You need to get at least 6 - 7 hours sleep before starting the next day's work.
Anything from 12am - 4am (Witching hour) is not advisable. Too many evil activities happen within that time frame.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by GoodDieYoung1: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
englishmart:

Probably because you didn't grow up in my family. The kind beating one will get eh, na 6pm you go dey sleep

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by xynerise: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
LordKO:
The misconception by many - mentally parochial people - that staying out late at night automatically equals to irresponsibleness always amused me. Such a parochial opinion can only holds true if and only the person involved in it is unprincipled in particular and bad in general. This myopic thought process is akin to the erroneous notion by this same class of people that anyone who usually goes to work at night automatically does a security job.

In truth, while you're whiling and sleeping away your time at such nights, some responsible people are using theirs to negotiate and close business deals with likeminded fellows, while some others in the responsible category are using theirs to equip and upgrade themselves in one way or another. I don't hold brief for small-minded people.

More so, the country or neighbourhood in a country where one lives will also determine one's lifestyle. If you've been to different many countries then you'll agree with me that 1 AM in most countries is just like 6 PM in Nigeria in respect to liveliness and bubbling.

Hope this is not targeted at my post?

I never said Late night lovers are irresponsible...if you look closely, I was specific on partying at night and not some other activities you mentioned...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by LordKO(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
xynerise:

Hope this is not targeted at my post?

I never said Late night lovers are irresponsible...if you look closely, I was specific on partying at night and not some other activities you mentioned...

Far from it OK.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by englishmart(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
GoodDieYoung1:

Probably because you didn't grow up in my family. The kind beating one will get eh, na 6pm you go dey sleep
thank God, I didn't grow up in your family o. I for change una routine

16 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
never had d opportunity to do so till I gained admission into a polytechnic. decided to try a night party (Valentine party), fight started and people were arrested. thank God i escaped ( knowing my mum, she will leave me there), since then, d tot of night outings makes me uncomfortable

17 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by myself13: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Narrowing it down to Nigeria alone in the perspective of our primitive understanding which still hold sway, Those who keep late nights are associated with wayward rowdy lifestyle while those who don't are seen more in the light of good upbringing. This is one of our rugged mentalities that hasn't changed. For me, I am unstable. Late night today, the next day opposite.

11 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by armadeo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
balling happens at night.

i used to be a night crawler but had to relegate ish because mans not young anymore.

believe me the fun happens at night. Friday Saturday and public holidays are the bomb.

15 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
LordKO:
The misconception by many - mentally parochial people - that staying out late at night automatically equals to irresponsibleness always amuse me. Such a parochial opinion can only holds true if and only the person involved in it is unprincipled in particular and bad in general. This myopic thought process is akin to the erroneous notion by this same class of people that anyone who usually goes to work at night automatically does a security/menial job - there's nothing wrong with those doing security/menial jobs anyway.

In truth, while you're whiling and sleeping away your time at such nights, some responsible people are using theirs to negotiate and close business deals with likeminded fellows, while some others in the responsible category are using theirs to equip and upgrade themselves in other ways. I don't hold brief for small-minded people.

More so, the country or neighbourhood in a country where one lives will also determine one's lifestyle. If you've been to different many countries then you'll agree with me that 1 AM in most countries is just like 6 PM in Nigeria in respect to liveliness and bubbling.

Out of my mouth, you took those words.

22 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by LordKO(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
Out of my mouth, you took those words.

I'm glad we think alike.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
flokii:
For me, anything you do up till 10pm outside is okay..

You need to get at least 6 - 7 hours sleep before starting the next day's work.
Anything from 12am - 4am (Witching hour) is not advisable. Too many evil activities happen within that time frame.
LOL, I do tell someone I was equal to any evil dat hour, until I saw a moving bicycle without a rider.

15 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
LordKO:

I'm glad we think alike.
Maybe or maybe we have nearly same experiences.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Anytime it's getting dark and i'm still out, i always feel uneasy even if i am with someone that can keep me safe, lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by BruncleZuma: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by free2ryhme: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
xynerise:
1. Your definition of Late night is different from others. You see late night as 10pm when everyone should be sleeping, while your friends see 12midnight as when the fun begins. undecided

2. Your friends always complain you are not a fun person anytime you stay out late with them because you always act as the PUNCTUALITY PREFECT(Reminder) grin

3.All you do throughout the night is continuously checking your watch to see if it past your bed time grin.

4.So your head started calculating the earliest you could be home so you won't look awful staying past your time. sad

5. When you are invited to a party that will commence at 10pm, you keep giving flimsy excuses why you won't come... grin

6. At a point you start preaching to your friends why staying out late is a bad habit and they nicknamed you "Grandpa/Grandma" undecided

7. You decided to attend the party with them to avoid tagging you "granny" but as soon as it clocks 10pm, you begin to step backward slowly until you disappear into thin air grin

8.And when the next invitation pops up as text message and the time says "Starts by 10pm", you just giggle because you are not going grin

9. Then you start questioning why your friends like staying out late, what is the benefit? Absolutely, nothing undecided.

Well, I am one of the #TeamDontStayOutLate grin grin

What kind of fun you do late night that can't be done in the day? undecided

Lie kee you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by lovelylad: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
night parties are the best

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Arsenalholic(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
True
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by akeentech(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by chronique(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lol. 10pm is even too late. Once I close from work, na house straight. Sometimes as early as 6pm,I'm home. If I get home by 8pm,it's late. Once it's getting dark a bit and I'm still outside, the speed with which I drive to get home, is amazing. Staying in your house early enough at night,can save you from unnecessary wahala.

30 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by MorolayoVictor(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Who has #2000 that he/she is not using presently? I wanna use it to finish the ritual I have been doing to send Buhari to daura.

9 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Ashez: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Very much guilty as charged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / Earn Up To #350,000 Every Month By Becoming A Bet9ja Agent!!! / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.