Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,368 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. (50287 Views)

9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / #throwback. Get In If You Can Relate To Any Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by talk2percy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
I can come back by anything of the night buh my girl is the problem. She has slapped me one certain night I came back around 3am grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Galaticos444: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
evanscheck:
Responsible Pple don't stay out late...
is not by dat one.i av a friend that's an introvert,he neither drink nor smoke but d guy is legendary wen it comes to womanizing,he can sleep with 3gals a day

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Starcent(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
LordKO:
The misconception by many - mentally parochial people - that staying out late at night automatically equals to irresponsibleness always amuse me. Such a parochial opinion can only holds true if and only the person involved in it is unprincipled in particular and bad in general. This myopic thought process is akin to the erroneous notion by this same class of people that anyone who usually goes to work at night automatically does a security/menial job - there's nothing wrong with those doing security/menial jobs anyway.

In truth, while you're whiling and sleeping away your time at such nights, some responsible people are using theirs to negotiate and close business deals with likeminded fellows, while some others in the responsible category are using theirs to equip and upgrade themselves in other ways. I don't hold brief for small-minded people.

More so, the country or neighbourhood in a country where one lives will also determine one's lifestyle. If you've been to many different countries then you'll agree with me that 1 AM in most countries is just like 6 PM in Nigeria in respect to liveliness and bubbling.

come again Please
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by agbonkamen(f): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol, d dia d form baddo, u never see. I already shared it. Have u seen it?
I have not
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by agbonkamen(f): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
U actually need a real life experience to do that. Not a story. Well as 4 d story, I happened to be somewhere, I went 4 a kind of programme in d State, North Central. When I came, I did late night, d friend dat camped me once told me dat when it's 9pm, moving in dat Arena is no longer safe. According to him, mermaids or something do cruise the arena. And truly once it's dark everyone is out. And then the house is at d extreme, when he told me, I shrugged it off, on my way back dat was around 12am or there abt, used d guys car, nt too conversant with d car then it had an issue dt I attempted opening the bonnet, then I was hearing a kind of wheels dat kind bicycle noise, although it was a bit dark, bt i saw clearly and I was nt mistaken, I saw a bicycle moving no rider. I felt like taking to my heels at first sha, but it was like a T-junction, it was 4rm d directn I took bt going straight, no house in dat place.
nawao things are happening o

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
As in the bicycle was pedalling on its own shocked sad sad sad I would have fainted
I shared d story in page 2.
Fainting was nt an option o. I couldn't d guy wat happened, because I made alot of noise abt d whole ishh being a heavy lie. I had to bear it. My legs became heavy.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by esthy86(f): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
op,u just defined me
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
nawao things are happening o
The world is deeper and wider than we can we ever explain or imagine. Being careful with peeps is d only way out o. Both old and young.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
I shared d story in page 2.
Fainting was nt an option o. I couldn't d guy wat happened, because I made alot of noise abt d whole ishh being a heavy lie. I had to bear it. My legs became heavy.
grin grin in all fairness your friend did warn you, he don see things wey pass you. You sef see am with your 2 eyes.. i have heard stories like this but have never experienced such. If it was me it happened to, i swear i won't sleep for months..
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
dumo1:

grin grin in all fairness your friend did warn you, he don see things wey pass you. You sef see am with your 2 eyes.. i have heard stories like this but have never experienced such. If it was me it happened to, i swear i won't sleep for months..
LOL, i slpt around 3am o, bt d next morning no be small headache, dis same guy told me dat he came face to face with an old personality with a staff as an aid for movement bt d head was a skull, I mean no flesh. He said he felt like his head removed instantly. He started running till he got home.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by geezyk(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Depends on where you stay, Nigeria as a country doesn't offer much of nighttime activities, how can that happen when PHCN is holding the power, and the touts are lurking in the corner waiting to pounce on you, and not to talk of ritual killings here and there.

It was while i stayed I Cotonou that I got to know that nightlife is normal, theres power everywhere, and you wouldn't know its way past bedtime till you check your watch and discover it's 1am already. It's all about the society we were brought up..

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by sharpwriter(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, i slpt around 3am o, bt d next morning no be small headache, dis same guy told me dat he came face to face with an old personality with a staff as an aid for movement bt d head was a skull, I mean no flesh. He said he felt like his head removed instantly. He started running till he got home.

Lol.....horror movie became real. Tell yur friend to start writing paranormal stories. It may be useful in Hollywood script cheesy cheesy cheesy

But truly, it isnt a good thing to be moving at odd hours, even in the so called safe abroad when yu dnt have a serious reason being outside; evil happens suddenly, and night hours are more prone to evil happenings.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by antidisestablis: 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
MorolayoVictor:
Who has #2000 that he/she is not using presently? I wanna use it to finish the ritual I have been doing to send Buhari to daura.
Guy can I u join you in the ritual?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 26, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol.....horror movie became real. Tell yur friend to start writing paranormal stories. It may be useful in Hollywood script cheesy cheesy cheesy

But truly, it isnt a good thing to be moving at odd hours, even in the so called safe abroad when yu dnt have a serious reason being outside; evil happens suddenly, and night hours are more prone to evil happenings.
LOL, as for that guy, nothing takes him out after 9pm, although he moved 4rm dat place as he told me, never been there for a long time. Me, I prefer gettn most things done at nyt. It's a habit dat pipu don't like much, I encountered things I shouldn't have met. D nyt hour is odd really, d tin is i neva encountered armed robber.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by anthonyuncle(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2018
xynerise:

I am not convinced undecided
such things are better experienced
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by kollinpowel(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2018
englishmart:
no o, I only jump higher than 50 feet sometimes. Also, I usually see people sharing red wine and suya. The wine tastes like......... I've forgotten how it tastes sha
Harry Potter Baba o . I just dey hail the greatest wizard in Nairaland history.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Diso60090(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2018
swiz123:
Most people close their gate by 10pm.

Those who live in a rented apartment can relate

Mummies boys
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Pentools(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2018
xynerise:
1. Your definition of Late night is different from others. You see late night as 10pm when everyone should be sleeping, while your friends see 12midnight as when the fun begins. undecided

2. Your friends always complain you are not a fun person anytime you stay out late with them because you always act as the PUNCTUALITY PREFECT(Reminder) grin

3.All you do throughout the night is continuously checking your watch to see if it past your bed time grin.

4.So your head started calculating the earliest you could be home so you won't look awful staying past your time. sad

5. When you are invited to a party that will commence at 10pm, you keep giving flimsy excuses why you won't come... grin

6. At a point you start preaching to your friends why staying out late is a bad habit and they nicknamed you "Grandpa/Grandma" undecided

7. You decided to attend the party with them to avoid tagging you "granny" but as soon as it clocks 10pm, you begin to step backward slowly until you disappear into thin air grin

8.And when the next invitation pops up as text message and the time says "Starts by 10pm", you just giggle because you are not going grin

9. Then you start questioning why your friends like staying out late, what is the benefit? Absolutely, nothing undecided.

Well, I am one of the #TeamDontStayOutLate grin grin

What kind of fun you do late night that can't be done in the day? undecided

thinking or believing keeping late nights depicts irresponsibility is same like saying adults that sleep 6-7 hours nightly are lazy and unproductive.

For me keeping late night is one thing I hate to love but I can't help it...
I just wish it has a cure or better of mild means of stopping it rather than running into men of the underworld or spirits that have refused to rest in peace. Me n late nights go together like traffic and bad weather. cry

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 26, 2018
englishmart:
I stay out late always. Sometimes I try to go to bed early, yet I can't. My mom told me that since I was born till now, I've never slept until it is 12 am...
This is funny grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by sharpwriter(m): 12:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, as for that guy, nothing takes him out after 9pm, although he moved 4rm dat place as he told me, never been there for a long time. Me, I prefer gettn most things done at nyt. It's a habit dat pipu don't like much, I encountered things I shouldn't have met. D nyt hour is odd really, d tin is i neva encountered armed robber.

Hmmmn... it's well. Part of the reasons to avoid late nights in this part of the world is because if anything happens, the chance of getting help is slim.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 26, 2018
Late night is late night. All over the world once it's late night it's late night. Thats why we have late night news all over the world. You can do whatever you want in the day and not night. Night is mote dangerous than the day. You just can't change this fact.

LordKO:
The misconception by many - mentally parochial people - that staying out late at night automatically equals to irresponsibleness always amuse me. Such a parochial opinion can only holds true if and only the person involved in it is unprincipled in particular and bad in general. This myopic thought process is akin to the erroneous notion by this same class of people that anyone who usually goes to work at night automatically does a security/menial job - there's nothing wrong with those doing security/menial jobs anyway.

In truth, while you're whiling and sleeping away your time at such nights, some responsible people are using theirs to negotiate and close business deals with likeminded fellows, while some others in the responsible category are using theirs to equip and upgrade themselves in other ways. I don't hold brief for small-minded people.

More so, the country or neighbourhood in a country where one lives will also determine one's lifestyle. If you've been to many different countries then you'll agree with me that 1 AM in most countries is just like 6 PM in Nigeria in respect to liveliness and bubbling.

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 26, 2018
Grayjoy:
Chei! May God protect us from unseen forces shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 26, 2018
evanscheck:
Responsible Pple don't stay out late...

VERY TRUE...

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by mediclife1987(m): 12:29am On Mar 26, 2018
correctguy101:
Hahahahahaha, can relate to most of the OP.

Even when I go clubbing with all these my olodo artiste friends, I always get a room I run into cos it always gets to a point in the night when even the sight of more udemé and strippers gets irritating and all I want is hide somewhere with an orobo and sleep ..... $mh

Law of diminishing returns.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by correctguy101(m): 12:40am On Mar 26, 2018
mediclife1987:

Law of diminishing returns.

Exactly mate. You and economics sef.... cheesy

I'm the type that has trained my body to shut down in a given time except I indicate otherwise and it's been very long I ever stopped my body from doing as it was trained to do.

And I feel the time to shut down is close again as I'm already feeling sleepy cheesy
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by mediclife1987(m): 12:48am On Mar 26, 2018
AmiciLord:
Late night is late night. All over the world once it's late night it's late night. Thats why we have late night news all over the world. You can do whatever you want in the day and not night. Night is mote dangerous than the day. You just can't change this fact.

Incorrigible and regimented African for you.

They'll rather die than think outside the box.

Kontinuu.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by mediclife1987(m): 12:52am On Mar 26, 2018
correctguy101:

Exactly mate. You and economics sef.... cheesy

I'm the type that has trained my body to shut down in a given time except I indicate otherwise and it's been very long I ever stopped my body from doing as it was trained to do.

And I feel the time to shut down is close again as I'm already feeling sleepy cheesy

You haven't actually trained your body otherwise you won't be feeling sleepy. The time you're actually training your body here is when you "indicate otherwise", cos here you're actually in control...
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by arcike(m): 1:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Anytime it's getting dark and i'm still out, i always feel uneasy even if i am with someone that can keep me safe, lol

is d person Jesus?... which 1 con b kip u safe again?...

mk kasala burst nw mk u c Hw d person go take run cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Witnesstony28: 1:12am On Mar 26, 2018
What of those that stay online till 10pm, are they also staying out late? my neighbour said I should ask you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / Earn Up To #350,000 Every Month By Becoming A Bet9ja Agent!!! / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.