Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House (55692 Views)

Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / #bbnaija: Anto And Khloe Return To The House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Arsenalholic(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2018
BrutalJab:

U dull o. Which island in Philippines?

Typical black man
I read the news, professor. Typical white pig.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by AnodaIT(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2018
afamaustin:
pls how do the make money with dis
Text to vote for any housemate is N30, currently over 10m votes have been recorded. Do the maths N300m alone from voting

Companies are paying millions to be featured, apart from Pay porte being the official sponsor.
Every company or product you see during the show paid millions for a slot
TV rights also,
Etc

It's showbiz
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Aibuckher(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Khloe again? shocked
She probably came to relieve Cee-c of her stewpeed task grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Ogbonocatchfire(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=Stallion93 post=66163073]Please NLs my family land has been up for sale it's been difficult getting a buyer as no one has been asking. Please share to Families, Friends and Colleagues. The Land is at port Harcourt close to University of Port Harcourt, Rivers. Call for enquiries 08187887448, 08059227783 Oga u are disturbing us with this ur family land issue,since this ur format is not paying you, I will advise,u change ur format. Thank u for ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by pablo1759(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Stallion93:
Please NLs my family land has been up for sale it's been difficult getting a buyer as no one has been asking. Please share to Families, Friends and Colleagues. The Land is at port Harcourt close to University of Port Harcourt, Rivers. Call for enquiries 08187887448, 08059227783

It's too expensive na
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by BrutalJab: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:
I read the news, professor. Typical white pig.
oh you read the news? Black man , black sense.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Arsenalholic(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2018
BrutalJab:

oh you read the news? Black man , black sense.
No, I manufactured it. White pig, white sense. And if you're a black man like me typing these nonsense, then you have a blacker sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Stallion93(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=Ogbonocatchfire post=66163371][/quote]Ha! Oga abeg help me change the Format, I have zero advertising skill and I just want a buyer actually. I will keep advertising till i get a buyer
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Stallion93(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2018
pablo1759:

It's too expensive na
How can u know the price without calling? And it's not expensive actually, the location is A hot 1
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by BrutalJab: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:
No, I manufactured it. White pig, white sense. And if you're a black man like me typing these nonsense, then you have a blacker sense.
grin Seems I struck a nerve.

Go and get ready for school black man .

Stop crying boy. Black sense
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Jethrolite(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2018
I thought they could discuss the outside world to keep everyone level. These new in takes are primed to win but those in the house with strong fan base can still take it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2018
afamaustin:

Eeehm every week them de get like 10million votes

Each message cost 30naira. While normal SMS cost like 5kobo

Oya do 29.95 x 10million and see for yourself
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by kense88: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Tell me what the aim is?
What do you gain from watching football and playing video games?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Leriland(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2018
twinskenny:

A lady graduated from uni ibadan phamarcy with 6.8cpga allas no body talk about her or her achievement we only celebrate mediocrity
In fact , big brother is a scam as housemates play according to script prove
[url][/url]BBNaija Is A Scam! See Shocking Secrets You Would Never Believe! (Photos)
http://delenewsonline.com/bbnaija-is-a-scam-see-shocking-secrets-you-would-never-believe-photos/
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Switruth: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Can't believe how invested Nigerians are into this completely worthless show! But anyways, I must hail the business sense of the Big brother in question.

Him just dey chow people money peacefully. He somehow reminds me of that Chuddy guy of MMM that zapped to a luxury Island in Phillipines.
shut up and talk about your useless government. What have you done to make your own money. Swine.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by HoodBillionaire: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2018
next big brother i must be a sponsor of the show with at least 50million naira investment
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by miqos02(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2018
afamaustin:
every time u send a text message to vote, they make money. The money is shared between gsm firms and the big brother organisers
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by mtngloetiartel: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2018
Stallion93:
Please NLs my family land has been up for sale it's been difficult getting a buyer as no one has been asking. Please share to Families, Friends and Colleagues. The Land is at port Harcourt close to University of Port Harcourt, Rivers. Call for enquiries 08187887448, 08059227783
how many acre? And how much?
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by SmartPolician: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Can't believe how invested Nigerians are into this completely worthless show! But anyways, I must hail the business sense of the Big brother in question.

Him just dey chow people money peacefully. He somehow reminds me of that Chuddy guy of MMM that zapped to a luxury Island in Phillipines.

In all fairness, MMM helped more people than it ever ruined
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by twinskenny(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Pls can you send me the info pls
got the info on Twitter few days back
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Stallion93(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2018
mtngloetiartel:
how many acre? And how much?
Just call first
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Arsenalholic(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Switruth:
shut up and talk about your useless government. What have you done to make your own money. Swine.
You know, it marvels me how supposedly sane humans attack people's opinion and in the process jump into useless conclusions.

Whatever you have written up there, ms. Root is utter garbage. Just like the brain in your head. Ewu
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Oluwambo147(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2018
twinskenny:

A lady graduated from uni ibadan phamarcy with 6.8cpga allas no body talk about her or her achievement we only celebrate mediocrity
u don't mean it make she forward her CV here
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Arsenalholic(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2018
kense88:
What do you gain from watching football and playing video games?
And who said I play video games? When I watch footbal, I do so to support my country. She could make history and that's something to be proud of.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Arsenalholic(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2018
BrutalJab:

grin Seems I struck a nerve.

Go and get ready for school black man .

Stop crying boy. Black sense
Struck a nerve indeed. Your name is "brutaljab" but your subs are so weak like akara bomb and won't even ruffle a 2 year old cry baby. Move over and allow me reply better humans
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2018
Interesting.... This surely will be a game changer in the house... Fans had earlier been notified of this a week ago, BUT the housemates never had an idea of this. I am not a fan of this program though, just sometimes catch up with few updates on Nairaland..

Check our signature below and click on the link/contact to chat us on our Hotline on how we can guide you to acquire genuine lands with peace of mind without Omo-Onile wahala. We do due deligence to ensure our clients are secured. Click here to EASILY chat us directly https:///send?phone=2348027390046

Like our page here https://www.facebook.com/ForbesHomesNg/

Nwaohafia1:
Sorry to everyone that waited till 3am. The reaction took place minutes past 6am.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Vincad: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2018
olerismith:
condemn this show, its not African, it promote fornication. southern Nigeria people are the accomplice. shun what is bad.

Because Africans don't fornicate na.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Paschy88(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Sorry to everyone that waited till 3am. The reaction took place minutes past 6am.
Eyaa. Yourself included.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by AngelicBeing: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2018
twinskenny:

tongue

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by darlingnuel(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2018
Flashylily:
Op please what do you mean when you say khloe is on zero strike
Khloe broke the house rules, which earned her disqualification from the game previously. But now she's been voted back into the house, she's returned with a clean slate: her previous 'sins' will longer be counted against her.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Skepticus: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2018
twinskenny:

That's the sad reality.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2018
twinskenny:

Oga what is your problem? Why are you spamming all the thread with 6.8cpga.. We have heard nah. Who the 6.8cgp epp? . Abeg shift

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer / 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars / Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.