Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,006 members, 7,803,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija (19940 Views)

Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RzzaNaMVpU
www.

In an unexpected twist, Big Brother has decided to give two evicted housemates a shot at re-entering the #BBNaija house.

It was a mix of joy, amusement and surprise as Big Brother Naija EX Hms Anto And Khloe Return To The House. The Housemates were elated to see Anto and Khloe. Recall that Ebuka on Sunday announced that two ex-housemates will be allowed back into the house. The voting process saw Anto and Klhoe topping the chart.

The two Ladies made sure not to make any unnecessary noise as they made their entrance into the house at around 3am.
Many who had thought the entrance will be loud and dramatic well left disappointed. Apparently, a lot of views kept vigil till around 3am waiting for the ground entrance. Oh well, biggie played everyone.

Anto and Miracle already dancing together. What a feeling.

Watch full video

@Giel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by sage101: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2018
YOU are WISE
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by Onyinye15(f): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2018
And here we are asking Buhari why cry

If them like let them dance, cry and break nyash

I care less

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by SeniorZato(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2018
I thought this BBNaija is supposed to be a basketball game

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by Chriswazo(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2018
For this early Monday morning, na BBN una wan discuss, sighs.
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by joeaz58(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Monday morning??
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by kuntash: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2018
On a Monday Morning ,,

this is what comes to Front Page...

clap for yourselves - @Moderators ..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by ajoyeleke(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2018
*a lot of people stayed awake to witness their entrance"

This same useless people will complain if u ask them to read for few hours in d night.

Naija youths are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by Thegamingorca(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2018
I thought twitter said dey tiptoed in
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by kuntash: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2018
joeaz58:
Monday morning??

I didnt even read your post before I shared mine,,

its really appalling !

what does the show promote ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Imagine Nigeria eliminating Brazil and Argentina in group stages but FIFA brought them back in the Semi Finals.

That's what Biggie has just done with the return of Khloe and Anto..The housemates are clearly not happy about the twist.

This game just started all over.

For those shouting Monday morning, you shouldn't even click the post when you saw BBN.

Wait for Wall Street post or abi you don't know where to get Bloomberg or the Economist.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by ajimotoke(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2018
in Happy mode
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by smiliyB(f): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by Sixaxis: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Oh nooo!!
I must have a gud day ahead..
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by marvin906(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2018
ajoyeleke:
*a lot of people stayed awake to witness their entrance"

This same useless people will complain if u ask them to read for few hours in d night.

Naija youths are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

are you surprised

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by inoki247: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2018
The joy of their Akant. More scam sms loading.... Legal scamming
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by odikenny(m): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2018
I need a good graphic designer..holla at me at kennyjodeci@yahoo.com
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by vicola0281: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2018
their 4cking businees
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by Demonicide(f): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2018
See cee-c face, her face be like this mad girl is back to wage war with me.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by IeatPussy: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Zionista:

Imagine Nigeria eliminating Brazil and Argentina in group stages but FIFA brought them back in the Semi Finals.

That's what Biggie jas just done with the return of Khloe and Anto..The housemates are clearly not happy about the twist.

This game just started all over

Yeah. I sense that from their reactions especially Cceecce Teddy A Nina . sad

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by joeaz58(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2018
kuntash:

I didnt even read your post before I shared mine,,

its really appalling !

what does the show promote ?
it's really confusing for a matured person to wake and start talking about something that can't add any good to their lives...so annoying
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by gmoney12: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2018
OK..
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by ayookunlee: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2018
SeniorZato:
I thought this BBNaija is supposed to be a basketball game
� u are a fish
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by krisinfo: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2018
Wetin be this one on a productive Monday morning? OP is your Fuel pump no longer supplying to your brain again? gerrarahia!
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by frank317: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2018
kuntash:
On a Monday Morning ,,

this is what comes to Front Page...

clap for yourselves - @Moderators ..

See ur life... on a Monday morning, u saw BBnaija link and u quickly click on it. U must b jobless this morning.

Your type could be gay but will go around make hate statements about gays. U will even go to a gay club to diss them

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol. Tobi is brushing his mouth. My guy no kuku trust him morning breath.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by eamon360(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2018
e go hard for dem to keep quiet nah
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by Ijaya123: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Zionista:

That's what Biggie has just done with the return of Khloe and Anto..The housemates are clearly not happy about the twist.

This game just started all over.

Useless show. So you even have time to watch it?

For those shouting Monday morning, you shouldn't even click the post when you saw BBN.

Wait for Wall Street post or abi you don't know where to get Bloomberg or the Economist.
Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by Oluwambo147(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Nina no dey happy at all Alex is a very kind hearted girl Nina is evil someone had to ask her if she is ok khole even let her know that she is not cheerful she said it's because she just wake up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Anto And Khloe Return To The House (watch Full Video) #bbnaija by Colemanz(m): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2018
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies – careers.9mobile.com.ng 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies – careers.9mobile.com.ng How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies – careers.9mobile.com.ng 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018 9mobile, is a Nigerian private restricted risk organization. EMTS gained a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian
https://jobandschool.com.ng/9mobile-nigeria-recruitment-2018-2019-and-how-to-apply-for-graduate-vacancies-careers-9mobile-com-ng/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / Van Vicker Returns As 'Passport Sake' Movie Premieres (Photo) / Where Can I Download Free Movie On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.