Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

“you Cannot Shut Me Down”, Says Former Aide To Communication Minister Shittu - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / “you Cannot Shut Me Down”, Says Former Aide To Communication Minister Shittu (333 Views)

50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) / Communication Minister Announce 50 Percent Reduction In Data Prices / Shittu, Stakeholders Commend NCC Use Of Social Media Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“you Cannot Shut Me Down”, Says Former Aide To Communication Minister Shittu by technative(f): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2018
Mr. Victor Oluwadamilare, embittered former aide of Nigeria’s Minister of Communications, Barr. Adebayo Shittu, has accused the minister of using his office to terrorize him in an attempt to shut him down.
Oluwadamilare explained to IT Edge News, at the weekend, that he faces personal safety and security challenges since his allegations of corruption against Shittu went viral.
“But I am determined to seek justice,” he told IT Edge News.
The former media aide claimed that the minister, through corrupt practices, has acquired 12 luxury houses, 25 luxury cars among others, asides the eight official cars attached to him since assuming office in 2015.

Continue reading: http://itedgenews.ng/2018/03/25/cannot-shut-says-former-aide-communication-minister-shittu/

(1) (Reply)

Intuitive Astrology Forecast April 2018 / Understanding The Art Of Social Media Marketing From My Point Of View. / ATCON, Akwa-ibom Talk Collaboration To Promote Technology Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.