Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Honda Civic - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Civic (4123 Views)

Clean Honda Civic 4 Just 280k Now 250k flat / 2006 Honda Civic Toks Accident-free #I.98M 08096577304 / Reg 08 Honda Civic For Sale 700k Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jazzlite:

Those guys are plotting serious evil against certain monikers here including cosplay... I won't rule out murder. Cosplay and co be very careful. Valarinz is commander in chief of the operations or plot don't take it lightly. I have irrefutable evidence. Like I said a formal criminal complaint has been filed against them.

Joker.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
saintjoel:

Although there's a ban on vehicle importation through the border,that notice is just serving as a reminder, so that people won't see me as a newbie anytime business picks up at the border. Also, we still do vehicle purchase through Cotonou but to other countries like cameroon and Ghana and some pass through Nigeria as 'transit cars' with transit papers issued by Nigerian customs, we still do general goods too through the border..

Alright sir!!
Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

Nobody insulted you... So I don't see the need for the bolded, but hey, you are entitled to your opinion & I'm entitled to mine even if it is trash as you say.. Cheers ✌️

His post referred to it as Thrash. Not trash.

cool cool

If Seun and his people were serious about anything the priority would be the Tribal bigots and trolls all over this place.
Re: Honda Civic by LeJeun3: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
saintjoel:

I've watched this drama over a couple of days and I guess it all started with Explorer and his thread about car dealers. The only reason why I've highlighted the section above is just because I see whatever cosplay is doing as 'cyber bullying' and I hope SEUN looks into it before it creates a lot of bad blood. Nobody is happy been trolled on a faceless forum and I know that's what has caused lots of beef between you and the car dealers involved.

I know it's a good thing that dealers are made to declare VINS, which some of us had agitated for years ago because it gives the end user the opportunity to see whatever he/she is getting into but going all the way to start posting the pictures of the cars and making rude comments about it is what I classify as cyber bullying.

For dealers too, one thing that I've learnt in with my years of experience in doing business as a car dealer and customs agent is that even if your car was accidented beyond repair, Nigerians will still buy it but full disclosure might just work in your favor. Nobody likes to tell the truth because even Nigerians don't like it, it never paid me and even left me so broke that I can pay basic bill as at now,even a debt that I've been owing because of a silly mistake I made when I got my last job, I've not been able to but as a dealer to another, full disclosure will start paying us as dealers. At least companies like copart and Auction export sell this vehicles with full disclosure and people still buy, so what stops us from copying the same method. Like I said, person wey wan buy, go buy but cosplay should stop cyber bullying, if any dealer refuses to add the VIN, let the mods put a disclaimer that whoever buys without running checks on the car, buys at his or her own risk.

That way, the dealer is happy, SEUN is happy, cosplay is happy and we'll have relative peace on Nairaland.
Thanks..

This is your opinion.....

But the bolded is a weak attempt to waddle through a rice paddy without getting mud on your boots.

I for one don't need the kind of peace you preaching. FULL DISCLOSURE or nothing. If this is done, no one needs to upload before pictures of cars or state rolled back mileages.

Re: Honda Civic by Jazzlite: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

Joker.. grin grin
Kindly stay on your lane. I won't wake up to accuse people without concrete reasons. Yes, I am not joking.
Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jazzlite:

Kindly stay on your lane. I won't wake up to accuse people without evidence. Yes, I am not joking.

If you had evidence, you would have posted.. So till you that, you are a joker

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by Jazzlite: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

If you had evidence, you would have posted.. So till you that, you are a joker
Weak. Those concerned know themselves...never mind.
Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2018

Re: Honda Civic by valarinz: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

Hahaha bros I Have no beef with Valarinz oh.. Abi Valarinz we dey beef? When I'm ready for my XC90 we go deal I don't mind cheap salvaged ride, as long as frame, chasis & airbags are intact am good to go.

I'm waiting sir, I assure you, when u get to start driving one of them XC90's you'll also get addicted.

NB : I know you have no beaf with me, and I know most people commenting have no beaf with me either. I believe it will be just a boring and very wrong move if everyone was singing the same song too. Everything that happens here I believe stays here too, only took that nigga Cosplay personal cos he overstepped the boundaries to go to my fb page.

As for this clown here with a million monikers also posing as Jazzlite...I won't give him any further attention and fame.

Tnx
Re: Honda Civic by saintjoel(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ipfreely:
cheesy grin

But if the admin mistakenly makes Cosplay mod...this place will be transformed overnight. The guy is a professional investigator though I disapprove of sinking to the levels of the exposed fellows with insults
L

I don't see SEUN making cosplay a mod because nairaland revenue driven by traffic, which comes only when people visit the site or create threads. And also, agitating for cosplay to become a mod kind of give flesh to the suspicion that many people have about cosplay, that all he has been doing is just because he wants to become a mod by fire or by force and sincerely, that will not help anyone's case.

Let's slow down on the mod issh, clear the issues first before we start talking about becoming a mod. Let's know the modality or modalities to adopt for the auto section first and let's strike a balance between the car dealers, mods, SEUN and every other person that wants sanity in the auto section. Without sanity, people will forever believe that all you've been doing was just because you wanted to call them out so that you can become a mod, sample the opinions of car dealers, the nairaland management itself and end users before you start clamoring for a mod, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by saintjoel(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ipfreely:
cheesy grin

But if the admin mistakenly makes Cosplay mod...this place will be transformed overnight. The guy is a professional investigator though I disapprove of sinking to the levels of the exposed fellows with insults
L

I don't see SEUN making cosplay a mod because nairaland revenue driven by traffic, which comes only when people visit the site or create threads. And also, agitating for cosplay to become a mod kind of give flesh to the suspicion that many people have about cosplay, that all he has been doing is just because he wants to become a mod by fire or by force and sincerely, that will not help anyone's case.

Let's slow down on the mod issh, clear the issues first before we start talking about becoming a mod. Let's know the modality or modalities to adopt for the auto section first and let's strike a balance between the car dealers, mods, SEUN and every other person that wants sanity in the auto section. Without sanity, people will forever believe that all you've been doing was just because you wanted to call them out so that you can become a mod, sample the opinions of car dealers, the nairaland management itself and end users before you start clamoring for a mod, thanks...
Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
saintjoel:

Let's slow down on the mod issh, clear the issues first before we start talking about becoming a mod. Let's know the modality or modalities to adopt for the auto section first and let's strike a balance between the car dealers, mods, SEUN and every other person that wants sanity in the auto section. Without sanity, people will forever believe that all you've been doing was just because you wanted to call them out so that you can become a mod, sample the opinions of car dealers, the nairaland management itself and end users before you start clamoring for a mod, thanks...

Uh...

Clamouring for a mod?

What are you on about?
Re: Honda Civic by saintjoel(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
LeJeun3:

This is your opinion.....

But the bolded is a weak attempt to waddle through a rice paddy without getting mud on your boots.

Lol, unfortunately I reside in a neighborhood where potable water is expensive and you dare not waste whatever you've stored in your house, so I don't have the luxury of getting my shoes muddied all over. Let me just stay neutral in all this . I also have skeletons hidden in my cupboard grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by Jazzlite: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ipfreely:

Uh...

Clamouring for a mod?

What are you on about?
Be careful. And for the clueless valarinz talking about giving me fame... You are definitely deluded. I fully back cosplay hence the posts here.

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
I don't see how one line which included 'mistakenly' equates clamouring.

Like I mentioned earlier, there are more pressing concerns on this forum, and the lack of structure and moderation is quite glaring and evident throughout the forum. If there were any semblance of structure it would be impossible to make any vehicle advert without a VIN.
Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
saintjoel:

Let's slow down on the mod issh, clear the issues first before we start talking about becoming a mod. Let's know the modality or modalities to adopt for the auto section first and let's strike a balance between the car dealers, mods, SEUN and every other person that wants sanity in the auto section. Without sanity, people will forever believe that all you've been doing was just because you wanted to call them out so that you can become a mod, sample the opinions of car dealers, the nairaland management itself and end users before you start clamoring for a mod, thanks.

As far as I'm concerned it's the dealers and nefarious characters that have that opinion.

Besides I think I'd be comfortable with an individual who constructed standard schools and clinics and police stations, effectively raising the standard of living of his people, in an effort to be crowned king of his town.

As long as those contributions are useful to his society, then I really don't think that his intentions matter, and I don't think that the pregnant lady going to the clinic or the indigent kids getting an education in those schools would care either.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
But seriously Do MODS get "data money".. I want to be a Mod oh.. How do I become a mod? shocked shocked shocked

Do I need to campaign?
Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo:
But seriously Do MODS get "data money".. I want to be a Mod oh.. How do I become a mod? shocked shocked shocked

Do I need to campaign?

May I be your diaspora campaign manager?
Re: Honda Civic by saintjoel(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ipfreely:

As far as I'm concerned it's the dealers and nefarious characters that have that opinion.

Besides I think I'd be comfortable with an individual who constructed standard schools and clinics and police stations, effectively raising the standard of living of his people, in an effort to be crowned king of his town.

As long as those contributions are useful to his society, then I really don't think that his intentions matter, and I don't think that the pregnant lady going to the clinic or the indigent kids getting an education in those schools would care either.

Like I stated earlier bro, just my opinion.... No hard feelings...
Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
saintjoel:

Like I stated earlier bro, just my opinion.... No hard feelings...

Certainly, certainly. None at all. I can tell that you're a gentleman. I picture you tapping away at your device, Cuban in the other hand, with some Van Morrison in the background cool
Re: Honda Civic by diportivo: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
how an individual can comfortably speak from both sides of the mouth beats me

this same fellow opened the "oderibah" moniker,insulted the living daylight out of cosplay and suddenly comes here to say he stands behind the same cosplay

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by diportivo: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ipfreely:

Certainly, certainly. None at all. I can tell that you're a gentleman. I picture you tapping away at your device, Cuban in the other hand, with some Van Morrison in the background cool

this guy does the good old Benson and hedges plus orijin bitters grin
Re: Honda Civic by timifakay(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
saintjoel:

Lol, unfortunately I reside in a neighborhood where potable water is expensive and you dare not waste whatever you've stored in your house, so I don't have the luxury of getting my shoes muddied all over. Let me just stay neutral in all this. I also have skeletons hidden in my cupboard grin grin grin

You are either for or against full disclosure. Nothing like neutral. But you already said you have skeletons in your cupboard, I guess that states where your inner loyalty lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honda Civic by diportivo: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
timifakay:

You are either for or against full disclosure. Nothing like neutral. But you already said you have skeletons in your cupboard, I guess that states where your inner loyalty lies.

Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ipfreely:

May I be your diaspora campaign manager?

I won't mind sir
Diportivo how I go become mod?
Re: Honda Civic by diportivo: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

I won't mind sir
Diportivo how I go become mod?

u need to smoke weed often to be able to sort out ppl here o

question is,

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by LeJeun3: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
saintjoel:

Lol, unfortunately I reside in a neighborhood where potable water is expensive and you dare not waste whatever you've stored in your house, so I don't have the luxury of getting my shoes muddied all over. Let me just stay neutral in all this . I also have skeletons hidden in my cupboard grin grin grin

Badt guy grin

Which dealer would come out and stand solidly to help push the "Full disclosure train" ?

Re: Honda Civic by valarinz: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lets remember, someone opened this thread to advertise a car, can we now let this guy hustle his clients in peace?

angry
Re: Honda Civic by erico2k2(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
saintjoel:

I've watched this drama over a couple of days and I guess it all started with Explorer and his thread about car dealers. The only reason why I've highlighted the section above is just because I see whatever cosplay is doing as 'cyber bullying' and I hope SEUN looks into it before it creates a lot of bad blood. Nobody is happy been trolled on a faceless forum and I know that's what has caused lots of beef between you and the car dealers involved.

I know it's a good thing that dealers are made to declare VINS, which some of us had agitated for years ago because it gives the end user the opportunity to see whatever he/she is getting into but going all the way to start posting the pictures of the cars and making rude comments about it is what I classify as cyber bullying.

For dealers too, one thing that I've learnt in with my years of experience in doing business as a car dealer and customs agent is that even if your car was accidented beyond repair, Nigerians will still buy it but full disclosure might just work in your favor. Nobody likes to tell the truth because even Nigerians don't like it, it never paid me and even left me so broke that I can pay basic bill as at now,even a debt that I've been owing because of a silly mistake I made when I got my last job, I've not been able to but as a dealer to another, full disclosure will start paying us as dealers. At least companies like copart and Auction export sell this vehicles with full disclosure and people still buy, so what stops us from copying the same method. Like I said, person wey wan buy, go buy but cosplay should stop cyber bullying, if any dealer refuses to add the VIN, let the mods put a disclaimer that whoever buys without running checks on the car, buys at his or her own risk. [/b][b]

That way, the dealer is happy, SEUN is happy, cosplay is happy and we'll have relative peace on Nairaland.
Thanks..
That bit wont ever happen as Seun already said anyone posting anything is liable for what they post not him or NL.
Look there is no need sugercoating shyte, what is bad is bad.No VIN no sale simple,Dealers want to earn same % on salvage car as thtey would on acccident free which is = Scam.
If you as a dealer sell me a salvage car and it was declared by you as accident free and I pay you in full.2 months later I run VIN check and found out the saud car was involved in an accident of which airbags where deployed.I get fustrated, arrange SARS to arrest you , waht would you do? this is a true cae of a person I know in PH,Dealer still in SARS custodey original owner(IMporter) vanished.
Re: Honda Civic by erico2k2(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

Yes boss.. I think you need to remove "ALSO VEHICLE PURCHASE FROM Cotonou" from your nairaland signature ✌️
very important cos we now know how that works, if he nor learn well nah him sabi.
Re: Honda Civic by ejembi28(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2018
I don't know why these dealer are so pained to this extend ?
these are the reason why the were pained to their bone marrow:

1) they have been selling scrap as accident free cars with huge profit which is a SCAMM

2)most of them had sold thousands of car out without AIR BAG probably refused to fixed them cos it well cost them more money fix them to safety standard which will reduced their huge profit, which has lead to the death of many ends users, in the cos of maximizing profit

3) nairaland is no longer a save place for them and their dubious business again b'cos of the like of COSPLAY IPFREELY ,EXPLORER, TIMIFAKAY,and the rest

The fight for post of VIN and full disclosure of details will continues until prospective buyers will see vehicle advertised on this forum without VIN as accidented /salvage vehicle,
Same way Nigerians now see drugs without NAFDAC NO as FAKE

All shady and dubious dealer in this forum that are not willing to repent should go and die with their pain.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Civic by Lipscomb(m): 12:44am On Mar 27, 2018
You should be the moderator of this section I like your simplicity and personality keep it up bro.
Ipfreely:

His post referred to it as Thrash. Not trash.

cool cool

If Seun and his people were serious about anything the priority would be the Tribal bigots and trolls all over this place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! BMW 325! Tokunbo 2006 In Akure, Ondo State / Super Clean Used Bmw 320i 2007 model / Used 2000 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.