Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

When A Woman Feeds A Man. Na Die. Emikingtv - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / When A Woman Feeds A Man. Na Die. Emikingtv (1051 Views)

Lemme Draw You Na!!!! / My Love For Art And Ankara Design Na Die!!! Findout Why / Side-view Sketch Of A Woman's Face ~ Freehand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Feeds A Man. Na Die. Emikingtv by Emiking(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lolz. I'm not surprise but seriously this is too much. please help me watch what this this guys girlfriend did to him because she was the one Feeding him. And later the girl come dey beg chaiii. If you were the one will you accept to travel with her? girls what do you have to say? watch and comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeBFjvyVfyc
Re: When A Woman Feeds A Man. Na Die. Emikingtv by donsheddy1(m): 12:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Emiking:
Lolz. I'm not surprise but seriously this is too much. please help me watch what this this guys girlfriend did to him because she was the one Feeding him. And later the girl come dey beg chaiii. If you were the one will you accept to travel with her? girls what do you have to say? watch and comment.
How do people get comfortable shooting and editing videos like this? SMH.

Re: When A Woman Feeds A Man. Na Die. Emikingtv by Emiking(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
I beg your pardon sir. I don't understand.
Re: When A Woman Feeds A Man. Na Die. Emikingtv by Emiking(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
donsheddy1:
How do people get comfortable shooting and editing videos like this? SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Fairly Used Bell Howells B35HDZ Digital Camera For Sale / Soft box, light stand and light adpter for sale... / #opencall Artnoiseng 2019 Programs For Artists And Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.