Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (143303 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by gonkin(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hahaha that dude is totally fucking a cow

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Sctests: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
You are going nowhere not until we say so

But strange diseases are already wiping you out. In few years there will be no abokki to confront anymore. Nature is doing a good job in your region cleansing you from the 21st century by natural selection.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Magicdon(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
AryaSand:
Oga, there's a video. I saw the video on twitter this afternoon.
pls bro send the video to my whatsap 08184789876
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sctests:

But strange diseases are already wiping you out. In few years there will be no abokki to confront anymore. Nature is doing a good job in your region cleansing you from the 21st century by natural selection.
Ok Inyamirin but pray tell me what 10 million of you are doing in a so called diseased ravaged region? Isn't your Biafra at par with Dubai anymore?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by olarmide(f): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
U see!!!..this Na y cows enter places where human beings dey enter, e.g airports,schools..fulani dey make Dem feel among... Hia

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Ten06(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
The idiot should have taken the cow to the hotel and lounge a room

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Magicdon(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
AryaSand:

I became a Pescatarian after seeing that video today. I'm done with all things meat except peeeni.s of course.
I need the video pls,my whatsapp 08184789876
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by 2016v2017: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
xcolanto:
These aboki people Sha!

Truely the north has no business with the south.

Bringing all kind of disease and infections to this world. These are the people buhari asked us to accommodate and cohabit with??

Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Talknochip(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cowmaniac!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by ObaKlaz: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
BetaThings:

Hypocrites
It is done in the South

http://viralgossiptalk.info/man-caught-sex-pregnant-goat-edo-state-photos/

http://www..com/talk/topic,222035.0.html

https://naijagists.com/anambra-state-university-ansu-final-year-student-caught-sex-goat-confesses-video/

Oh please! Did I in particular, state that bestiality was peculiar to the Northerners only?! You just wan mention pesin, abi?!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
But having sex with animals is permitted by his religion. This is normal behaviour for them grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by RoyalBlak007: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Drlouis415:

kai! this guy you bad.

You guys have not seen cow three some.
cheesygrin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
I wonder how he selected the bovine?

A certain way her hips rolled as she walked, a seductive throaty moo, her long eye lashes? grin

Nkan nbe ni orile ede anjiriya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Queenext:
Maybe the cow dressed provocatively, you never can tell.

Awon Werey 100%.

No wonder they kill cos of cow.

You see a cow,they see hot babe

Walahi. You nor well. See, I totally choked on my food because of you!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by discusant: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Issakendrick:
A fulani herdsmen was seen having sex with one of his cows he was grazing Today, At Kubwa, Abuja.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/herdsman-seen-having-sex-with-one-of.html

Video Source: Ib9ja

Tomorrow, he can become a senator or even the president of Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by begwong: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
gayman99:
Wen u are available free of charge sef MrGay!?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
xcolanto:

No nau! We all for this way na south bruv!

No be south east them call am?

undecided

Your head dey there jare.
No bi nu joor

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by DavidEsq(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
Queenext:

Awon Werey 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by DavidEsq(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I wonder how he selected the bovine?

A certain way she hips rolled as she walked, a seductive throaty moo, her long eye lashes
? grin

Nkan nbe ni orile ede anjiriya.
Werey o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
I pity people who eat beef! Just realize from today onward that you are probably eating meat tainted with a herdsman semen
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Bede2u(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
OwoLee:

shut up...the whites do marriages with dogs, sleep with dogs etc...No hatred!
let's learn to talk directly on subject matters instead of castigating a tribe or region...We all have our defects, this hatred won't carry us anywhere instead we continue to fight, kill ourselves and yet the people at the top will keep laughing at us...Be wise!
yoruba muslims sha....u guys truly make me cry. Are u telling me that u dont knw that the north is filled with illiterates and that we cant progress as a nation with em?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by gayman99: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
begwong:

Wen u are available free of charge sef MrGay!?

Abeg carry your monkey yansh comot from my side. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Orpe7(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
gamechanger1:
The picture does not look too convincing. I want to believe he is doing something else. I hope I'm right for the guys sake.

Check the video in instablogng twitter handle

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by daveP(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
who wouldn't kill for "true love"?

I refuse to comment and reserve...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cow is bae cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Firgemachar: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
No wonder, till tomorrow Yorubas will never regard abookis as humans... sad

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by daveP(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
dairykidd:
One more reason to stop beef.. Whether for suya or for food these people are lunatics & they have been doing this sh1!t for long... Chai & we dey eat all the rubbish thinking its good stuff lipsrsealed undecided cry
If only our girls don't drag our guys to suya joint.... be like chicken and Turkey naim sure pass o. If dem no see customers for one week, dem go relocated.

So the "mooooo" is actually turning them on? ahhhh. Lord!!!

Pls who wants to join the end time crew?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by statrboiTolu(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
gayman99:
Ausubillahi shocked shocked shocked
ausubiTRUE!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by Opoki(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Northerners are the reason Nigeria still in this sorry state since 1914...
Northern Nigeria is an extension of Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by ST4eva: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
And someone will eat the beef or suya filled with sperm
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by chinos20(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Queenext:

Awon Werey 100%.

lol
Re: Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) by sulasa07(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
chisos!chisos!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! / Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.