Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) (65675 Views)

This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos) / The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wow,so scary
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Beno3: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
O boy, if this one tourch you, no be small skelewo.. sad
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Vyntra(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
God have mercy,disadvantages of dilapidated septic tanks,anything can enter

3 Likes

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This one na DEADLY snake oooo
Thank God ooo.

To me, it Doesn't look like you used a GUN .
With the picture evidence tabled before me, I will conclude u used a ROCKET LAUNCHER...

That's what a gun does at close range forget Nollywood movies
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
clear bushes around the house.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
thorpido:
Damn,they had to take out the whole toilet bowl!It is worth it though rather than have this bite anyone.
na bush dem go go de shit. If this kind snake de inside house, imagine d ones inside bush

3 Likes

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Na Bazooka dem take kill this snake,blockus fon suffer am,so we hav king cobra in 9jeria?
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
I actually saw something like this on NATGEO WILD.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Hmm.
May God save us from these 'Delinquent Ass-licking' animals. Eeew. This post reeks.
DeadRat. Come and see your brother.
Your attention is fully needed here!

Meanwhile, Lalasticlala. Seun Osewa. Mynd44. Edible meat above!
so Na You Sef. Overripe pawpaw
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by alan056: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mehn, this is huge
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Olodo!

Rocket Launcher cannot kill... But rocket can wink

Chai! Na you gan gan be olodo! Na gun dey kill abi bullet? Same applies for to let launcher abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Dhotseal(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dude blasted the entire toilet to hell over a king Cobra.

6 Likes

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
dis is serious how come ??

oooo buhari again

buhari why na
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Olodo!

Rocket Launcher cannot kill... But rocket can wink
I know more about BALLISTICS than you do.
....most comments here, were based on assertions and fun....
U don't have to insult someone to pass a message.
That you have enough DATA to think you can denigrate someone is fallacy.
I don't have to reveal myself 2u, for you to know that I may be the one feeding you.
PEOPLE of your taxonomy rarely make it in Life, because your cerebral Cortex is a product of "brain in ano" and metastatic shitt deposits to your brain."

2 Likes

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This one na DEADLY snake oooo
Thank God ooo.

To me, it Doesn't look like you used a GUN .
With the picture evidence tabled before me, I will conclude u used a ROCKET LAUNCHER...
lol
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
The thing wey im suppoe grab with one hand, im kum spoil ground with gun... Snake no fit follow am play hide and seek again, the next thing na to change am to war film

2 Likes

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
Kdon2:

Chai! Na you gan gan be olodo! Na gun dey kill abi bullet? Same applies for to let launcher abeg.
Don't mind that hollow creature....
He thinks he is being reasonable.
NAIRALAND has reduced some mega men to mere mortals.....to the extent that people suffering from ignorance induced encephalopathy now dine with the gods.
.....yet still go as far as challenging their gods to a fight.
He needs a cerebral face-lift.

2 Likes

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
DeadRat:
so Na You Sef. Overripe pawpaw

Hehen!
Na now you just dey know, abi?
After you don insult me finish! Tcheww.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by gazal55(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Witch leader wl be lyk...gobe ti sele Wonti danaya messenger
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Opoki(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
This is a king cobra, poisonous but not aggressive. Been looking to catch one alive.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
HajimeSaito:
I actually saw something like this on NATGEO WILD.

A blasted toilet?
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by suco01(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thank God the snake is dead but i think u could have save less with #400 sniper/DD force instead of blowing the WC seat which cost thousands.

2 Likes

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by lobell: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Congrats. So where will you be shitting now?

1 Like

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
sad shocked
Sue Lalasticlala for damages ... his kinsmen wrecked this havoc. grin cheesy

Did they really need to blow off the WC merely to kill a snake? They should have used stick nah. sad
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
DanielsParker:
clear bushes around the house.

Eat snake! Eat snake around the house.
-
Let the snake know you are eating it, it will run by itself. Na you go dey find snake.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
I wonder how come we have King Cobra in Delta State. We only have forest cobra in Nigeria.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Opoki(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
suco01:
Thank God the snake is dead but i think u could have save less with #400 sniper/DD force instead of blowing the WC seat which cost thousands.
I like your reasoning.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
suco01:

How does one consume a snake that died of sniper chemical ? You have to plan ahead.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
I no go poo again ooo
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Opoki(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Troublemaker007:
I wonder how come we have King Cobra in Delta State. We only have forest cobra in Nigeria.
There are, my neighbor killed one and was very very angry, that reptile cost $800 in China market. Original Gucci belt made with King cobra skin cost $3k.

1 Like

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hehen!
Na now you just dey know, abi?
After you don insult me finish! Tcheww.
grin No Vex. Na You Find Trouble Na... Wahala Full Your Body
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by shepherd003: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
strange are the things we see this days,but did the vigilante guy(s) discharge the whole magazine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics / Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) / This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.