Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (69004 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by stane007: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
It seems the second runner-up of the 2017 edition of Big Brother Naija, TBoss is shading her father, Engr. Vincent Idowu, shortly after photos of his wedding ceremony went viral.

Recall that we reported yesterday that Engr. Vincent Idowu, a Civil Engineering lecturer at Ambrose Ali University, married a 400 level student of the school.

Speculation of a shade possibly for her father, came after we saw a photo TBoss shared on her Instagram page which reads 'some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family'.

Recall that a post linked to TBoss' father, Engr Vincent Idowu earlier today, reads;

”When destiny smiles on someone, he forgets that there is life elsewhere. If I look like a roasted goat on my wedding day, that’s cool but that writer will soon become a resident of a subcity where people with severed limbs, broken bones, amputations, stinking blind and lame reside. THIS IS A PROMISE.

I live a humble, private life and did not intimate TBoss or any of her siblings of my plan to remarry in accordance with my tradition/custom. Furthermore, I did not make public or post anything about my marriage.

I am starting a new beginning and clearing the slate of all the wrong decisions I made in my life. I just want to forget Tokunbor (TBoss) and her siblings and start life afresh for all its worth. If and wherever Tboss and any of her siblings gets married, it shall be without my blessings and woe unto the man or the woman who marries any of them. So shall it be by the power vested on me by God Almighty”.

https://lailasnews.com/is-tboss-shading-her-father/

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by HungerBAD: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Plenty of blames to go round.

But the bottom line is that, modernization is causing more harm to the family unit than any good.

The internet has belittled the family values so much , that a father can throw a scud missile online to his daughter,and in reply,the daughter can throw back a rocket launcher at her father.

The other day, a man in Enugu went online to disown his son for ganging up with his enemies to deprive him of his dream to become a king.

Even families only talk to each other online now.

Simi's mother was telling her on her IG page to jokingly give her the dress she was wearing,and today Mayorkun's mom was advising him not to bring a baby mama home on the internet.

Welcome to the modern family.

383 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Papiikush: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
I didn't expect anything less from a slut.

Though her father is a dumb old fool for embarrassing his daughters to the world but nevertheless, if your father is being a kid, you have to shown him age doesn't equate maturity.

Bunch of dummies...What a shamless family

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by BlaiseBankss(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
See as they aff spoil business for TOKUNBOR, it's not fair oo
BTW.. Shoutout to all our agents derailing BBN threads you guys should keep up with the good work. We dey una back

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by 4reala(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ok nah. Am coming with my jet baby

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by johnglefury(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
The only shade I see is the one the dad is putting on.

32 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by NwaAmaikpe: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
shocked

I need to talk to Jason Njoku or Tchidi Chikere ASAP.

The Idowus have qualified and merited having a Nigerian version of the TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians on Iroko TV.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by delugajackson: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Family values are going down the drain by the day. This is a classic result of bad parenting.

Well, who knows tomorrow, she's got her private jet boyfriends on the go.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by stefanweeks: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Life na jeje

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by BlackDBagba: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by delugajackson: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Papiikush:
I didn't expect anything less from a slut.

Though her father is a dumb old fool for embarrassing his daughters to the world but nevertheless, if your father is being a kid, you have to shown him age doesn't equate maturity.

Bunch of dummies...What a shamless family
No one is perfect, bro. And I'm tired of people saying that poor character is the only reason people do wrong things.
Actually, circumstances cause people to act a certain way. Its from those circumstances that a person's atitude is affected, followed by weakening of character. Not the reverse.

If we had no faults of our own, we should not take so much pleasure in noticing those in others and judging their lives as either black or white, good or bad. We all live our lives in shades of gray.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by CSTR2: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
This tboss too fine abeg.

Wetin na?

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by miqos02(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Billionboi: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
She don't need to react, but pray
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by exlinkleads(f): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
hmmmm

oo
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Houseofglam7(f): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Her family
Her father
Her business

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by sdindan: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
The curse weak Tboss grin

23 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by IamSINZ(m): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fúck them all.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Her father is ugly from within. Even more ugly on the outside. I wish her success.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
When the center can no longer hold...

Nobody wins when the family feud
- (Jay Z ft Beyonce, family feud)

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Sweetcollins: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Maka y
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Too much family drama going on

No one wishes to know anything about your family

The dramas our political class are giving us is enough to give kardashians a run for their money

Keep your family ish to yourself
Miss tboss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by martineverest(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
useless father

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Iseoluwani: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
[center][/center] grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by sisisioge: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
This man is always quick to curse! I remember the curses he placed on AY then too. Oshisco...his life is obviously cursed! Let's see how this new beginning pans out for him... Uncouth mouthed bufoonnn!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
FAMILY PROBLEMS
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by unknownsolja: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
who cares and who the hell is tboss
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tboss is not being real and she better not show her lack of homing training for the world to see. Dats ur dad for crying out loud dat ur talking about like its one if ur haters on ig. This is disgraceful and Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Willexmania(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
HungerBAD:
Plenty of blames to go round.

But the bottom line is that, modernization is causing more harm to the family unit than any good.

The internet has belittled the family values so much , that a father can throw a scud missile online to his daughter,and in reply,the daughter can throw back a rocket launcher at her father.

The other day, a man in Enugu went online to disown his son for ganging up with his enemies to deprive him of his dream to become a king.

Even families only talk to each other online now.

Simi's mother was telling her on her IG page to jokingly give her the dress she was wearing,and today Mayorkun's mom was advising him not to bring a baby mama home on the internet.

Welcome to the modern family.
Emergencycase Hwfa ?
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by mamatwiny(f): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
So he even married his student.... Jeez!
The new wife will be trending in the school for a while. The man should have kept quiet for the sake of his new wife. Shame will be dealing with her now.

9 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by dozymars(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
He has no vested power to say such thing and such curses can never come to reality as long as she puts her trust in God.

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures / Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.