Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos (50725 Views)

Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by CastedDude: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
A woman who recently underwent a surgery to remove the huge tumour on her face - is filled with joy following its success. According to reports, the woman simply identified as Yaya had been living with the big facial tumour for eight years before it was removed recently.

The woman is finally free of her life-threatening burden — a freedom that’s filling her with joy and confidence: “I feel beautiful,”⠀she reportedly said after the successful operation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/woman-smiles-undergoing-surgery-remove-huge-facial-tumour-photos.html

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Who feels it knows it.

Not easy. Thank God for her! hmmm.
The smile is really golden

☣ ☠

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Josephjnr(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
I can't just imagine life without science. I'm happy and grateful to be born in the age of science.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Trustme2(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Treasure17(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Castedude and tumour self.. lol.. congratulation woman for the successful surgery.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by mexxmoney: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Congrats to her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by CriticMaestro: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
I feel more relief than her

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by superior1: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
massive transformation

3 Likes

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Smooyis(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Glory be to God. grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by miqos02(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wow
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Amirullaha(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
All thanks to God...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by cyndy1000(f): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thank God for you. Imagine the relief she gets now. I bless God for how he created me

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Sodijan(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Congratulated
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Iseoluwani: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Mintayo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thank God for her.

4 Likes

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Deltayankeeboi: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
shocked hian. where has she been all these years, allowing those things grow so big. how was she even managing to eat all these while. I WISH THIS WAS HOW OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS MOUTH WOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE AFTER EATING OUR MONEY. MAKE MOUTH TUMOUR JUST HELP ME FINISH THEIR LIFES

9 Likes

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by colossus91(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
glo finally allowed me......what thread am I on sef?

2 Likes

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by unknownsolja: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
thank God for her.am happy

2 Likes

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Congratulations madam
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by styless(f): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
So sweet

1 Like

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Angy55(f): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
This tumor is becoming invoke, I know of four persons in my place that has it.
Doctors in the house, I want to know the cause of it please. angry

1 Like

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by AnanseK(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ameloblastomas can be so disfiguring. The surgeons have done a good job.

Congratulations to the lady and the skillful Health professionals.

4 Likes

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
She's now free from that burden.
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Differentials
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Non hodgkins lymphoma grin
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by olajay86(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
God is great

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Smoking Weed Affects Women's Vagina / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.