Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You (51346 Views)

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Elparaiso(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
amakadihot87:

jeez.........some people are trying o.....

So the person has been changing sex partners like clothes

If you see it that way though. Just stay yourself sha, increase your value everyday.
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
we do read his msg togeda n laugh at hus crush n he had more Dan 85 body count ..I don't jxt care....relationship shld b on trust n undastanding
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by oxygenlove(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

But my partner's brother is my inlaw or do you know the status of my relationship?
cool
BrideOfDracula:

But my partner's brother is my inlaw or do you know the status of my relationship?
YES KE
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by uamose: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2018
ceeroh:
E duro na... How many '7 things' articles we wan see for FP today? Small time you go see 7 things you must do if you want to be like Buhari

Holy Ghost Fire!
Re: 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You by kingchris30(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Rozaytee:
how many people you have fvcked...in life
tanx, but most people can't even count

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.