Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson (24028 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Lady Apologizes For Falsely Accusing Her Bestie Of Rape (pics/video) / Viral Video Of A Lady Accusing A Dsp Of Fct Police Command Of Attempted Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by bukatyne(f): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
kushme:

Madam, @bolded, the first line can land a man in jail sharp sharp..

So, if men falsely accuse women of been sluts, do they(falsely accused sluts) go to jail for that?

Yea, the similarity could be that both the falsely accused rapists and sluts may lose their reputation for a while or forever...

Abeg, to society the accusation, condemnation and punnishment for rape is way way greater than slut shaming..

I was not applauding anyone; I was stating the facts.

Tomorrow, if a guy calls a girl a slut; investigate first.
If a girl says a guy raped her; investigate first.

I agree that rape is a criminal offence, slutting is not depending on the society.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by movid(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mtscheeew carry structure like this babe fine like this babe ..let me sha penetrate then u are welcome to accuse me of rape..We will talk about it..Definately we will blame it on d devil. grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Angelawhite:

Hahahahahahahaha.... it is very very possible my guy...I'm not a rapist but if you can give up your girlfriend for experiment, I wouldn't mind participating.

Are you a lesbian rapist? Cos I am not understanding again undecided

Back to topic...95% of rape claims especially in Nigeria are false and done by the women who make such claims for revenge purposes, to seek for sympathy and attention. A very good example is Ifu Ennanda whom I called out on her instagram page to state categorically the name of the "so-called" producer who raped her and gave her STI as she claimed and some stupid ladies following her started abusing their fathers thinking they were abusing me before the Fufu...sorry...Ifu herself blocked me.

Shebi after all the attention seeking drama and shooting of shot film of her false fake life about rape, she still was not voted back into the house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by samuel051: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Angelawhite:

Hahahahahahahaha.... it is very very possible my guy...I'm not a rapist but if you can give up your girlfriend for experiment, I wouldn't mind participating.
are you not suppose to be a female or you are a lez? maybe you are the she male recharge card ebeggars/scammers on here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by partnerbiz4: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
casualobserver1:

What do you mean when you say they "travelled the guy"?

They shot hom naa. Killed him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by Unlimited22: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
movid:
Mtscheeew carry structure like this babe fine like this babe ..let me sha penetrate then u are welcome to accuse me of rape..We will talk about it..Definately we will blame it on d devil.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by casualobserver1: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
partnerbiz4:

They shot hom naa. Killed him.

Wow.
Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by Kabaka100: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
kanubiafra:
NIGERIA IS BELOW 3RD WORLD ITS NOW A SHITIOLE

We just say it is the shit itself.....lol!
Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by Henrypraise: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Angelawhite:

u be lesbian or transgendered?
Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by Outofsync(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
bukatyne:
What is with the average NL guy and feminists?

@OP: The woman should be arrested and made to publicly apologise to the dude. What she committed was slander and punishable by law.

Ladies will always falsely accuse men of rape;
Men will always falsely accuse women of been sluts.

This is why I like to investigate thoroughly non-consent/date rape issues.

One carries more weight than the other you know....
Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by Jeferious: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Adolf Hitler is not as half as wicked as the average woman. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson by inosend: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Small thing. Let the man sue her to teach her a lesson. In Psquare's voice * do me I do you...*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel / More Dead Bodies Found In Amansea River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.