Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:18 PM

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (32586 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by johnnyvid(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Mrs Ijeoma Uzoma, who delivered triplets last Thursday at Tolu Crescent Medical Centre at Ajileye Street, Bariga, Lagos, has recounted how her husband ran away from home four months ago after her scan result.

‘’My husband left home since December when we did the scan and the results showed that I’m carrying triplets. I don’t know where he is. I’ve not set my eyes on him since then. He left home without my notice. I wonder how he could abandon me in such condition. If he returns, I will tell him to go and see the government since they are the ones taking care of me,” she said. Mrs Uzoma, who lives at Farayibi Street, Bariga appealed to the public and the government to help her raise the babies.

“I don’t have anything. I’m still feeling pains. If the government can help with money, I will be glad. I used to hang umbrella to plait people’s hair in our house before delivery. I need money to raise these children and start business. I do not like begging; I can work if government can give me fund to establish myself,” she said.

She thanked Bariga Local Council Development Area (LCDA) Chairman Kolade Alabi for coming to her aid.
“God will bless him; the Lord will lift him and give him bigger position and others who came with him. They really made me happy,” she said.

According to The Nation, the woman laboured for 14 hours at home before she was rushed to the hospital.

https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/woman-who-delivered-triplets-in-lagos.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by bjayx: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Lol... Buhari made men boys.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by EaglesT(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lol bad guy

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by SeniorZato(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
He's not a man

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by NwaAmaikpe: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
shocked

Sharp woman.
Naija and Buhari has turned everyone to crooks.
She's trying to scam the government to foot the hospital bills for her husband.

Once they've paid those bills and she's been discharged. She'd go back to his loving arms for more sex.
The sex was obviously superb if they could make triplets.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by handsomeyinka(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
God will provide
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by hensben(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by CriticMaestro: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Some sperm sabi misbehave sef
Cut ur cloth according to ur size

15 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by James4424: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin family planning gone wrong . oops
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Pilot4Airbus(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
I still don’t understand why they run

But when he was shaking in that hole... he didn’t remember

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by goodluckman: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
hmmmm for this Gen okechukwu buhari's regime anyways God dey Sha Cos such blessing come from Him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Observer225: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Congratulations woman, trust well meaning Nigerians will help foot the bills.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by kelvinhilton(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
#iblamebuhari.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by chinex276(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
ON BEHALF of all men in the world, we hereby denounce you as a man... you can join Bobrisky nd be an Hermaphrodite

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by resurgentxtian4: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Don’t worry woman, we yorubas will always help all biafrans who stay in our land. We shall not repay you hate for hate.

We are better than that.

Congrats on the birth of your baby triplet. grin

11 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by dtruth50: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Allahu Akbar. What i'm praying to have is what someone is running away from

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by ZombieTAMER: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Buhari sef sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by humblemikel(f): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
God purnish poverty
See what others are praying day and night for
Jesus please bless me with triplets
2 boy and a girl
So that I don't go into labour room twice.
Once done is done.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by eagleeye2: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
After hospital bills have been settled, husband go surface.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by afamaustin(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Humm is a pity
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by funnix: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Irresponsible man
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by ehardetola(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Not his fault though, is buhari

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by WHOcarex: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Be running away from blessing grin
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by abike12(f): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
thank God for a safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by IamPatriotic(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Not his fault, but Buhari's.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by ayourbamie: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bundle of joy in this Buhari regime

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by nairavsdollars(f): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Triplets in this Buhari era?

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by shepherd003: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
didn't the man know the consequences of unprotected sex,better still what happen to family planning
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by Ikuenami(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
“I don’t have anything. I’m still feeling pains. If the government can help with money, I will be glad. I used to hang umbrella to plait people’s hair in our house before delivery. I need money to raise these children and start business. I do not like begging; I can work if government can give me fund to establish myself,” she said

I laugh in Arabic, the man went and hide and nothing else, this is an opportunity for the Igbo couple to make money.
Re: Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" by ZombieTAMER: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Don’t worry woman, we yorubas will always help all biafrans who stay in our land. We shall not repay you hate for hate.

We are better than that.

Congrats on the birth of your baby triplet. grin
Chop first ogbeni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness / My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad! / Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.