Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo (4978 Views)

Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by 10Ebisco: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Ex-Militant Leader in the Niger Delta and former President of the Ijaw Youth Council, Alhaji Asari Dokub,has denounced the call for a restructured Nigeria, saying the country was better destroyed as an entity.

Speaking at the South-South mega rally of the Pan Niger Delta Forum (PANDEF) in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital on Saturday, the fiery ex-militant said God did not make a mistake by creating him an Ijaw man and not a Nigerian.

According to him, there’s nothing to restructure in Nigeria as it’s being propounded by the South West, the South East and the Middle Belt leaders, but a total disintegration of the forced conglomerate.

He said there was nothing to discuss about Nigeria, noting that of Chief Edwin Clark could be ignored in spite of his track records as an elder statesman by the northern oligarchs, who was he, Asari-Dokubo, to stand before them.

He opined that the only way is what the Holy Book says: “the kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent take it by force,” and so the people from other regions should stand up against the tyranny and subjugation of the northern oligarchy to obtain their freedom.

The founder of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force bemoaned a situation where “slaves are riding on horsebacks and princes are walking on foot,” as the irony that has befallen the southerners of the country.

“That is what describes us. My belief is this: when the enemies shall come in like a flood against us, we shall stand up together shoulder to shoulder, arms to arms and say finally “you cannot cross this line.”

Asari-Dokubo, however, stated that since the north would not subscribe to restructuring, in spite of its advantages, it cannot be railroaded into buying into the idea.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/i-want-nigeria-destroyed-asari-dokubo.html

5 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by HungerBAD: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2018
This man again.

I agree that we have a lot of things to be restructured,and I am even for Nigeria to break up peacefully and everybody go their ways if the experiment called Nigeria keeps failing.

But to say the Country should be destroyed is going to far. Destroyed by who exactly?Boko Haram?Ijaw Militants?Paid French Mercenaries?who?

It is your household that will be destroyed.

He can not even run from one NEPA POLE to the other if the trouble he is looking for comes.

And if he was that patriotic, he should have built the multi-billion Naira school he built in Benin Republic in Ijawland.

This is guy is so crazy, that even the Muslim people will not touch him,after he converted to Islam.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by Josephjnr(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Den where em go stay? But most time now,I tink em dey right o. What I have seen so far...I hate south easterners, I hate northerners more. I prefer we break Nigeria and I will nationalize myself in the south west even though I'm not from there.
Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by izzou(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2018
grin
Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by bjayx: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Shoulder to shoulder

8 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
No bit of sense on this one's brain just like d ipod. He should come and destroy it na what good people r labouring to build.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by fiizznation: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2018
I can see how you are destroying Nigeria in the comfort of your room. Foolish gluttonous hoodrat

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by Okoroawusa: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2018
He is from Cotonou now
So wetin concern am

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by fiizznation: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:
He is from Cotonou now

So wetin concern am
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by oooduancalmdown: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2018
I also do. This country is a big shytehole that won't work. We should split the country once and for all so all these tribalism, killings and underdevelopment will stop.
Split Nigeria!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by LotannaAnaekwe: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Nigeria is already going through hell. All the atrocities going on presently no be destruction e be? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by oooduancalmdown: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
No bit of sense on this one Brain just like d ipod. He should come and destroy it na what good people r labouring to build.
What are you labouring to build?

4 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2018
damaged

2 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Nigeria is the fraudulent 1914 creation of the British! By the grace of God, the great Igbo nation shall one day be independent of this devilish colonial asylum mental house that Lugard and his wife created in west Africa and called Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by emiwanlee(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Me too, and it will surely be destroyed
Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by papoudaupolos: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2018
All these wishful thinkers will die or disappear like their kinds before them while nigeria lives on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by chernest2002: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Nigeria is already destroyed by Apc and with time the whole body will disintegrate. In a short while the blind followers will see it.

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by ZorGBUooeh: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Josephjnr:
Den where em go stay? But most time now,I tink em dey right o. What I have seen so far...I hate south easterners, I hate northerners more. I prefer we break Nigeria and I will nationalize myself in the south west even though I'm not from there.
Lemme guess..Yu are from west north..
Ogbomosho boy forming south. grin

7 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by Buharimustgo: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man again.

I agree that we have a lot of things to be restructured,and I am even for Nigeria to break up peacefully and everybody go their ways if the experiment called Nigeria keeps failing.

But to say the Country should be destroyed is going to far. Destroyed by who exactly?Boko Haram?Ijaw Militants?Paid French Mercenaries?who?

He can not even run from one NEPA POLE to the other if the trouble he is looking for comes.

And if he was that patriotic, he should have built the multi-billion Naira school he built in Benin Republic in Ijawland.

This is guy is so crazy, that even the Muslim people will not touch him,after he converted to Islam.

My God give you brain in 2018,so that illiteracy won't destroy you sooner than later

3 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by resurgentxtian4: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Lemme guess..Yu are from west north..
Ogbomosho boy forming south. grin

What did he say wrong that you chose to insult him? He even said he hated the north. It is open secret that most Nigerians don’t like igbos, they only hate Hausas more.

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by ZorGBUooeh: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

What did he say wrong that you chose to insult him? He even said he hated the north. It is open secret that most Nigerians don’t like igbos, they only hate Hausas more.
My frend how did I insult him na?Am not ibo but I hate yorubas becos of dia untrustworthy behavior ad i hate hausas more.

10 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by ZorGBUooeh: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
No bit of sense on this one Brain just like d ipod. He should come and destroy it na what good people r labouring to build.
Am afraid to let yu know that you are laboring in vain.

8 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by resurgentxtian4: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

My frend how did I insult him na?Am not ibo but I hate yorubas becos of dia untrustworthy behavior ad i hate hausas more.

Yorubas hate igbos and any other affiliated tribes too. I am a Yoruba man but I don’t really like igbos. So the hate/dislike is mutual.

The only issue now is that the Hausas are the object of Nigeria’s National hate due to their violent nature. We are all jut coping with each other so no need to rub on it all our faces. Pending when all ethnic nationalities can be given some form of semi autonomy, we all have to keep tolerating each other.

As for now, we have to defend ourselves from marauding Islamic jihadists from the north.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by SHAKABOOM: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man again.

What is dis one saying?As long as ijawland is still in nigeria,he made a very good decision..Maybe if the shiit hole is destroyed he will relocate his school to ijawland.

5 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by orisa37: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Than to be in Fulani Slavery.

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by mukhcech(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man again.

Nawa for the bolded o...what do you expect the Muslim people to do to him? And I am surprised that a former militant could afford a Multi-billion naira school and Nigerians have never talked about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by Bede2u(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Yorubas hate igbos and any other affiliated tribes too. I am a Yoruba man but I don’t really like igbos. So the hate/dislike is mutual.

The only issue now is that the Hausas are the object of Nigeria’s National hate due to their violent nature. We are all jut coping with each other so no need to rub on it all our faces. Pending when all ethnic nationalities can be given some form of semi autonomy, we all have to keep tolerating each other.

As for now, we have to defend ourselves from marauding Islamic jihadists from the north.
I might hate the northerners more but truth is i hate yorubas and uhrobo people. I prefer a nation without sw and north. I like ibibio and efik and am willing to tolerate ijaws.

However, u are right that the south need to put aside their differences and defeat the north first. Then we can go our way. Just like uk, us and ussr came together to defeat germany and allies in ww2

3 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
I also do. This country is a big shytehole that won't work. We should split the country once and for all so all these tribalism, killings and underdevelopment will stop.
Split Nigeria!
Except you have an army capable of defeating the Nigerian army on the battlefield, your wish will never come to pass. Just ask the overfed buffoon what OBJ did with him when he and the creek boys raised the standard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Hate Hate and more hate. Hate only kills. I can bet you that the greatest number of people who have hurt you are either from the same ethnic group or religious affiliation as you. Embrace the teachings of Jesus Christ and do away with hate from your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by resurgentxtian4: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bede2u:
I might hate the northerners more but truth is i hate yorubas and uhrobo people. I prefer a nation without sw and north. I like ibibio and efik and am willing to tolerate ijaws.

However, u are right that the south need to put aside their differences and defeat the north first. Then we can go our way. Just like uk, us and ussr came together to defeat germany and allies in ww2

Good for you bro.

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by resurgentxtian4: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
Except you have an army capable of defeating the Nigerian army on the battlefield, your wish will never come to pass. Just ask the overfed buffoon what OBJ did with him when he and the creek boys raised the standard

Can you tell me why you want the country together. I know you don’t like southerners/Christians so why would you want you to be in the same country with them? Please answer me with all honesty.

3 Likes

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Can you tell me why you want the country together. I know you don’t like southerners/Christians so why would you want you to be in the same country with them? Please answer me with all honesty.
How do you know this? I don't want the country broken up because it cannot be achieved without the spilling of blood. If you think all it will take will be some peaceful negotiations on a round table, after which we all go our separate ways, you have your head in the clouds

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debo Ologunagba: Nigeria Needs Rescue From APC’s Uneducated Leadership / Dangote Buys Eight Seater Private Jet At $45 Million For Birthday / Hukumar Zabe Ta Najeriya Ta Tsayar Da Afrilu Domin Zaben 2011. Wannan Lokacin Ya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.