Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) (22583 Views)

Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos / Julius Pondi, Wife & Kids Wear Tompolo's 46th Birthday Customized T-Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by zoba88: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Hon. Julius Pondi, member representing Burutu Federal Constituency in Delta state was pictured  sharing sachet garri  to some of his constituents while in a boat cruise.

According to report,the content of the sachet is not more than half basket of garri which goes for N200 market price. It would therefore not be out of place to say that the Honourable member is giving out 200 naira each  to few of his constituents.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/garri-representation-mhr-julius-pondi.html?m=1

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by zoba88: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2018

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
owu na bastard,that's how they will sell another 4years of their future for 200naira garri, Nigerians too like free things, they can even collect free food from the devil just to vote him as a senator.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
No surprises here a s Nigeria under Buhari currently has the highest number of people living in extreme poverty on earth .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2018
And when the next election comes, they will remember the garri he gave them and return him to the house.
Nigeria which way.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
embarassed

Not funny,there is hunger in the land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2018
there is need for proper orientation among our leaders and aspiring for leadership position in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by westlius(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Politicians think they are wise but APC has taught Nigerian youth lesson and now we are wiser then them
#GetYourPVC#

15 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by amSTARboy: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2018
What a shame.

Taking advantage of poverty in the land.

3 things Nigerian politicians use to ensure they remain in power:

High level of illiteracy

Ethnic Division

Religion

5 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Lemme tell you the truth. It's best for them as they've collected it. If they don't collect it they'll be the one at loss.

I'm not supporting this but that's the way of the system.

If I dey there I go collect my own oooo... That's the Truth

☣ ☠

13 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Fmartin(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2018
all we are saying is, Back to daura.....

2 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
No surprises here a s Nigeria under Buhari currently has the highest number of people living in extreme poverty on earth .
Go and get your own my friend. Stop forming what you are not on nairaland. That's been going on for a long time.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Lemme tell you the truth. It's best for them as they've collected it. If they don't collect it they'll be the one at loss.

I'm not supporting this but that's the way of the system.

If I dey there I go collect my own oooo... That's the Truth

☣ ☠
That's the reason Nigeria unfortunately will be a perpetual 3rd world nation. No one deserves a crump from anyone. All Nigerians should have fair opportunity to work and make a decent living. See what abject poverty is doing to my people. This is a national shame and disgrace.

12 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari is certainly the one also responsible for your level of unparalleled wisdom. grin

Let me just add you some so you can have more. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by frizzy092(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wonders shall never end. Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Queenext: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Poverty method.

Keep them in poverty,and use carrots to control them.

See what he's sharing,something he can't even feed on..

When the poor are pushed to wall,they will eat the rich

2 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
What baffles me most is that they will be sharing it with pride like Glo.Shameless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
There was a country.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by marvin906(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
your annual earning is close to 200m if not more than
and all you can do is give 200naira garri
lord have mercy
funny enough i dont hate them

4 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by fk002: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin cheesy grin they don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Where is that dude that wants the price of Garri to be reduced drastically?
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Ace16(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
And the boat he rented to share this garri will eventually cost more than the sum of the garri he is sharing.
Someone below me is saying he tried because he thinks the sum of the garri shared is worth anything to him..Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
wetin be dix na,lolx.
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
A French man would say

"c'est fini"

Translation "Nigeria and Nigerians are completely

finished "

3 Likes

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
His constituents are very foolish for taking that nonsense from him

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Okeji(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
That is it. Instead of the gullible n tribalistic individual to hold n blame this type of pple for their miseries, is PMB they will b shouting upandan.....mtchewwws

1 Like

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
It's an electric world we live in, anything can shock you. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Not even rice?
Re: Julius Pondi Shares Sachets Of Garri To His Constituents In Delta (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/garri-representation-mhr-julius-pondi.html?m=1

Hunger in the land

I can't fathom what will make people get into a canoe and paddle to go receive #200 garri if not serious hunger

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate / Anthony Enahoro Was Indicted By A Military Panel In 1976

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.