Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees (23517 Views)

Young Shall Grow Motors Recruiting Field Marketers Nationwide / 10,000 Applications Flood Innoson Motors Job Recruitment Exercise In 24 Hours / EFCC To Recruit 2,250; 750 Employees Per Year As Buhari Approves Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by Afonjas: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2018
Strikethem:
Where do you belong, today, you abuse afonja, tomorrow, you abuse Igbo. Is it desperation for likes? Only those that do not know your chameleon character on this forum take you seriously.

Leave those Hausa/Fulani
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by Obierika(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2018
amani63:
shut up

You too shut up!

She made valid points!
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by OlujobaSamuel: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2018
DonDiego:

Speaking of 'premeditated' views coloured by dark malicious sentiments, it is in fact YOU and folks like you who have them in abundance, as this foregoing thread has sadly revealed.
Even if you give everyone in your household everything they need for everyday of their lives, they wont all see it from the same perception, so it's never about the individual but views of those involve.
Not reading the tweets before calling him out is out of place.
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by adidison(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Honestly this Innonso company made me lose hope in Nigeria. The fact that EFCC are going after this company who in a long run will provide millions of jobs for Nigerians and help the Nigerian economy and not after all those corrupt politicians is just heart breaking.

Instead of trying to help this company become a house hold name like Benz or BMW, EFCC are forming anti corruption! Wawaye!
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by kalu61(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2018
supereagle:

Their vehicles are expensive more than imported, Nigerians are not patronising them.
And yet he is employing. what you don't know, you don't know.
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by kalu61(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2018
Dollyak:

Apparently, his cars are much more expensive than the foreign ones. That tells me two things, most of the part are sourced abroad and tue poor infrastructure in Nigeria is working against him.

The only way to support him is to do what Japanese did by becoming a closed market for a while and raising imports duty to astronomical levels.
Thats what GEJ did by raising tax to 30% or so but the dullard has reversed it

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by ahaika23: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Hell No! This is a scam! We AFOJAS will not take it!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by MightySparrow: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2018
duroc:
Lovely one if they won't be tribalistic about it!!!

Quote me at your own peril...
Sure, igbos are the most tribalistic ppl in nigeria. You can see while the milk fortune in other ppl lands and theirs is not conducive for others to thrive. Anyway, let's how it goes.
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2018
supereagle:

Their vehicles are expensive more than imported, Nigerians are not patronising them.

My brother get your facts right...
New cars are expensive.
Nigeria are importing used vehicles and most especially cars that are not good for their own road(abroad), they export them to africa because of our ignorance. let celebrate our own.
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by mamaafrik(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2018
That email is not valid .
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by supereagle(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
hoodmenconcept:

My brother get your facts right...
New cars are expensive.
Nigeria are importing used vehicles and most especially cars that are not good for their own road(abroad), they export them to africa because of our ignorance. let celebrate our own.

I am not comparing them to Tokunbo.
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by Obdk: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:
lol
which kind play be this, 3000 for where? FBN the biggest in the banking sector is respect to human labour is just about 700(Nationwide) Nestle is having about 3000 in nigeria and 6500 in africa with about 13 operating plants.
I refuse to believe this abeg, elephant cement sef wey dey manufacturing line(biggest after dangote cement) no get 3000, how many people can afford brand new vehicle, and how many dey buy the product.
For those applying, kindly opt for marketing, especially those not from the axis nor living there, it gives you an edge, and if you know your way, you can hit your jackpot just like Elizade and Cocharis.

just so you kno. innoson group ve staff base of 7200. u can commit suicide now...

Innoson Group....

innoson technical company.. Enugu
general trye company Enugu

Innoson motors Nnewi
kiara Academy Nnewi.
Innoson trading.

premier brewery onitsha..

they re expanding because the motor company operate hand made instead of robots. they ve lots of order to meet up. 400 vehicles ordered by Malian government. and more

they need more hands to be able to meet up wit demand...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by OlujobaSamuel: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Obdk:

just so you kno. innoson group ve staff base of 7200. u can commit suicide now...

Innoson Group....

innoson technical company.. Enugu
general trye company Enugu

Innoson motors Nnewi
kiara Academy Nnewi.
Innoson trading.

premier brewery onitsha..

they re expanding because the motor company operate hand made instead of robots. they ve lots of order to meet up. 400 vehicles ordered by Malian government. and more

they need more hands to be able to meet up wit demand...
7200? seems you have added the indirect employment to staff strength. I can give you list of bigger coy with nationwide spread yet have nothing close to 5000, so come down from that imaginary horse and embrace reality. btw, the tweet said IVM not Inno Group
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by Obdk: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

7200? seems you have added the indirect employment to staff strength. I can give you list of bigger coy with nationwide spread yet have nothing close to 5000, so come down from that imaginary horse and embrace reality. btw, the tweet said IVM not Inno Group

what you don't kno u dont kno. some companies re big but only require small staff base. some re small but wit bigger staff base than larger companies..

afonja logic is substandard. face reality-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
supereagle:

I am not comparing them to Tokunbo.

If you are comparing them(IVM new cars) with the new vehicles in abroad
then i can assure you that IVM cars are far less to their cars.
check google for the facts
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by Kfed4ril(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
adem30:

3000 ko, 3million ni. Someone that don't have capacity of 500 staff want to employ 3000.

You better go and face your case in court and stop cajoling us

Make jealousy no kill you, have you gone to innoson plastic company in Enugu? He has more than a thousand staff on his payroll talkless of the IVM.
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Why are Nigerians Like this? As for me I have applied ohhh....I'm a middle beltan but I believe good things can come from any part of Nigeria..no need for all these e- war....ndi keypad warriors
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by OlujobaSamuel: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Obdk:

what you don't kno u dont kno. some companies re big but only require small staff base. some re small but wit bigger staff base than larger companies..

afonja logic is substandard. face reality-
sorry, i dont deal tribe. i can see your logic. you win. hope you are cool now?
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by Obdk: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

sorry, i dont deal tribe. i can see your logic. you win. hope you are cool now?

you gotta loyal na. wen u r well beaten.

ur concern should be upgrading ur mentality

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by horlanrewhajhu(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Its a mailer demo,anybody experiencing such,fake innoson advert.
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by somito121(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
With all the comments here, I wonder how we will progress as a nation. That's the reason why we will keep on voting in people with no vision in Nigeria.. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Following
Re: Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees by Martinslight(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please i want to know if innoson vehicles have started sending invitations for aptitude test, because they promised to do the recruitment this month. Anyone with latest info on that please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 / This Is How Job Interviews Are Supposed To Be. / Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.