Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,263 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? (1170 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat / She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 05, 2010
I am always proud to say; that is my girlfriend to anybody who cares to know because she's the naturally hard-to-get type and she has never been eaten by any guy cos she's still yet to be de-hymenated* and to crown it all, she's extremely B.E.A.U.T.Ifull. And knowing all that makes me very proud and dignified, infact i am even proud opening this thread in respect of her, I know u all have what makes u proud about ur partner, so lets her them.
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by chibenwa(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2010
clap for yourself bro,you try! wink
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 05, 2010
emmboy:

I am always proud to say; that is my girlfriend to anybody who cares to know because she's the naturally hard-to-get type and she has never been eaten by any guy cos she's still yet to be de-hymenated* and to crown it all, she's extremely B.E.A.U.T.Ifull. And knowing all that makes me very proud and dignified, infact i am even proud opening this thread in respect of her, I know u all have what makes u proud about your partner, so lets her them.

See this one . . . next thing now, you'll open one 'my best friend dis-virgined my GF' thread. lol!  grin  tongue
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by cantell(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2010
^^^ie if the girl no dey do am now now.
@poster,
make you continue to dey fall hand. Na ur junior bros go re-design that your girl.
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by Usiola(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

See this one . . . next thing now, you'll open one 'my best friend dis-virgined my GF' thread. lol!  grin  tongue
@Uju I love you, I really do, U spoke my mind, every piece of it. grin grin grin grin grin

@poster How old r u? u should be reading for ur ssce instead of talking abt gals, Get a life!
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by kpolli(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

See this one . . . next thing now, you'll open one 'my best friend dis-virgined my GF' thread. lol! grin tongue

for that statement alone ur already NairaLand Female Personality of the year 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur too gbaski
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by tunnytox(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2010
@OP good for you so you open a thread to tell up that your girlfriend has not been EATEN by anyone before. , Don't worry because that may happen anytime before you get married and That's if you are lucky to marry her in the first place. Continue to live in fantasy land.
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by iice(f): 4:34pm On May 05, 2010
Na wah. Who cares? undecided

@Topic. . .i asked him not to call me his wife grin
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by Spyker: 5:25pm On May 05, 2010
We have miss-used the word girlfriend to mean lover.
In this context (lover), i think the girl in question will be offended if her guy doesn't show her off as his girlfriend.
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by Jaideyone(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2010
who cares if your girl is a virgin or not? you better pop the cherry before she looses it to cucumber.
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by dsinteract(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2010
I am not proud o , not 1 bit, while i dey denge pose say i get babe,she dey pass around the manual to those who care to partake of my muguness, infact u go soon join me cry, person weh claim say na me be im 1st, only 3 udeme, na im i see say i dey learn, queue long and i never join yet.

So mr man, do as they say, 4get her,til the time comes.
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by sashaa(f): 8:03pm On May 05, 2010
emmboy:

I am always proud to say; that is my girlfriend to anybody who cares to know because she's the naturally hard-to-get type and she has never been eaten by any guy cos she's still yet to be de-hymenated* and to crown it all, she's extremely B.E.A.U.T.Ifull. And knowing all that makes me very proud and dignified, infact i am even proud opening this thread in respect of her, I know u all have what makes u proud about your partner, so lets her them.
u do sound like my boo. Needless 2 say dat i hav a lot in common wt ur girl.
@ all d v*** haters, y so touchy? Tot u guys ar havn som?
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by maedan(f): 8:43pm On May 05, 2010
Lol, funny replies. So in conclusion no other guy apart from the OP has anything good to say about their gf and why they are proud to call her that?? Na wa o. A good topic tho' he ruined it for most of you with his "un-dehymenated" claims. LOL.
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by kpolli(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2010
sashaa:

u do sound like my boo. Needless 2 say dat i hav a lot in common wt your girl.
@ all d v*** haters, y so touchy? Tot u guys ar havn som?

sashaa, u sef dey claim ,
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by violent(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2010
and how do you know she's a V? cos she told you so?
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by sashaa(f): 1:02pm On May 07, 2010
kpolli:

sashaa, u sef dey claim ,
i'm sure if u had me as ur girl, u'll be proud 2!! tongue
Re: Why Are U Very Proud To Say; That Is My Girlfried? by Dondav(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2010
@topic, Cos she's pretty and presentable, even though she's very sturbon.

(1) (Reply)

He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad / Should I Stay Or Leave? / Who Would U Rather? Pix Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.