Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. (27483 Views)

Is Bonny Igbo Or Ijaw??? / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
Help me translate this Igbo name: Nyejirume
Re: Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. by mvem(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
u have no right to tell me what to accept and what not to accept, quit being a hypocrite, some ppl believe that they are Hebrews live them be and don't force ur ideology down on their throats, I don't believe in any of those craps so don't force ur ideology on me.
...if i tell u that u are negroid or speak the language of the congo basin, whether u choose to accept or not, still remains what u are...people claim dey re hebrews or egyptians or whatever but is it researched and universally doucumented as fact?....if No then its mere assumption....u re bantu whether u choose to agree or not because that is what has been researched and universally accepted and documented...it is no claim...since u re educated u suppose understand me...if u dont then fine but still doesnt change anything...doesnt change the fact dat u re bantu
Re: Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. by Fatherofdragons: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
mvem:
...if i tell u that u are negroid or speak the language of the congo basin, whether u choose to accept or not, still remains what u are...people claim dey re hebrews or egyptians or whatever but is it researched and universally doucumented as fact?....if No then its mere assumption....u re bantu whether u choose to agree or not because that is what has been researched and universally accepted and documented...it is no claim...since u re educated u suppose understand me...if u dont then fine but still doesnt change anything...doesnt change the fact dat u re bantu
and the ones that said they were jews didn't document their own Abi? OK I've heard u hypocrite
Re: Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. by TheKingdom: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. by mvem(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
and the ones that said they were jews didn't document their own Abi? OK I've heard u hypocrite
...it is not fact and doesnt hold water....do u know how many tribes in africa claim jewish ancestry...even some in india sef.....there are claims everywhere in this world but few are known as fact after several scientific research and study...and all this claims all have evidence but many are not true...Jews in israel know der people and the ethiopian jews are one of them, which they know and u can see it in der features...u don force people to see u as der own, all dis cases of claiming jewish blood na as a result on inferiority complex...igbos are igbos, thats all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Misconception About Igbo Bride Prices / Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies / Wolof People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.