Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba (10944 Views)

Borno Killings Not FG, Military’s Fault, Nigeria Had More Killings Before- MURIC / Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri / We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by Jazzlite: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2018
shocked
Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by LZAA: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2018
SHAKABOOM:
Nice one by our military..The unity of our dear country must be protected by Fire by Force..Yu can go ad ask danjuma if yu don't believe me.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by LZAA: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
I worked in Ifo General Hospital, Ogun state as a corper. 5 doctors in total. 1 doctor on call duty attending to the paediatric ward, labour ward, emergency, labour ward, male & female ward.

Yes, I was that doctor that wore a frown, was easily irritated.

The worst part was the amount of accident victims that were rushed in, mostly hawkers hit by trailers.

I remember thinking how anyone expected me with no training in ALS, no oxygen, no monitors, no airway mgt devices etc to attend to accident victims.

I can remember a particular chap, came in with half a limb, he was run over by a trailer, gasping for breath.

I attempted to resuscitate him, the nurses stood and looked at me like I was delusional. With what they asked? 'Dr, there's no O2', you're wasting your time'...

The guy took his last breath while we all stood looking at him.
If only he was in a country that actually gave a shit about her people, he could have survived.

I redeployed to Lagos after 3 months cos that place would have made me into someone that felt stuff like that was normal.

To the people that are always like why are doctors in Nigeria always complaining , other people have it rough too.

Please 'complain your own complain'. Thank
meanwhile strikethem and fanyogo1 wee say ibadan is greater than SE grin kikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by Jabioro: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Even if the letters are on the pages of news papers,we are talking about lives and properties,the minitry of defence ought to have acted swiftly before it generate to this level.Someone is taken us for granted,looking at the letters with left eye just because cases like this, the heads has not been rolled.We have a rotten helm otherwise by now the minitry of defence,interior and police might have been formated and reset, put on factory default.Arrant nonsense!. What a shameful country,with shameless handlers.,

2 Likes

Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by marod(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2018
“For example, the Fulani militia attacked communities in Takum and Ussa on May 6, 2017. The crisis led to the abandonment of 224 cattle belonging to the Fulani herdsmen.

“The Taraba State Government took possession of these cows and handed them over to the Commanding Officer for safe keeping until the owners return to collect. This was meant to be a ploy to get the perpetrators of the crisis arrested. Sadly, the Commanding Officer released the cows without arresting anybody"

If we could be more objective and reasonable, does this shows that they were attacking or that they were under attack. May God save the voiceless oppressed.

1 Like

Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by AnodaIT(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2018
This is the second state executive that is complaining of not being able to reach the president via official communications

Who is vetting mails for Buhari and Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by ajilegend(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2018
Let them write an open letter jare

1 Like

Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by poseidon12: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Adebowale89:
everyone understand buhari game, Nigerians would feel much of it by the time this man is reelected

I pray against buhari reelection everyday because I don't want to see a new Somalia in some years to come

all the forces are now subordinate under one man and his ethnic

Buhari's re-election would definitely lead to the disintegration of Nigeria. Other ethnic groups would not continue to fold their arms while a Fulani group within the Army continue to carry out ethnic cleansing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by poseidon12: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2018
marod:

“For example, the Fulani militia attacked communities in Takum and Ussa on May 6, 2017. The crisis led to the abandonment of 224 cattle belonging to the Fulani herdsmen.

“The Taraba State Government took possession of these cows and handed them over to the Commanding Officer for safe keeping until the owners return to collect. This was meant to be a ploy to get the perpetrators of the crisis arrested. Sadly, the Commanding Officer released the cows without arresting anybody"

If we could be more objective and reasonable, does this shows that they were attacking or that they were under attack. May God save the voiceless oppressed.

You have a point here. We can only be sure after an independent investigation. But what do you have to say about the attacks in Benue State: Both the Agatu and the ongoing ones. Your Army is obviously colluding with the Fulani killers. No doubt about that. What is going on is ethnic cleansing by the Fulani taking advantage of the fact that a tribalist Fulani is President.
Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by Reference(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Once the military loses the trust of the people it is curtains for the unity of this country. The law simply breaks down.
Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by YILKUDI(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
bjayx:
Useless military. May their children suffer worst fate.
Amen bro they must suffer dis
Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by isaacprinz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
bjayx:
Useless military. May their children suffer worst fate.
learn, stop spilling your hatred for military around, if u were wise and careful enough to read u will notice that the perpetrators of act are those in high positions not the entire military. believe it or not you have benefited from the protections of the military like a chicken eats and cleans its mouth on the ground.
Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by winj3: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
stonemasonn:
The minister of defense, interior, the NSA and NIA bosses including the president ..........God is watching you’ll.
I have nothing else to say.

Does it look like there is a God watching?
Stupid Africans needs to realize that physical actions resolves issues not some primitive belief in the supernatural!
Weak people invoke god, strong people stand up and fix it.
Re: We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba by Kingspin(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
2019, a vote for Buhari is a vote to die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun APC Governorship Primary To Hold July 19 As Form Goes For N5.5m / TIMELINE: As Buhari Has Spent 171 Days In UK On Medical Vacation - The Cable / Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.