Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (67698 Views)

Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) / Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2018
Guys, Linda Ikeji is engaged! This time around, it's not a guess, not a rumour. It is real.

Linda Ikeji's fiance is not one to bare too much of himself to limelight.
According to a very reliable source Big Sam of BroadwayTV, Linda Ikeji's husband-to-be used to be her ex-boyfriend. He had relocated abroad and was based abroad before he finally relocated back to Nigeria. The two reconnected again and picked up from where they stopped..

There were rumours Linda Ikeji was engaged earlier this year. Linda would later shut the rumours down by posting a photo of her ring finger and said:

“Ring finger still bare. . The pressure to marry…Lol. It will happen..it just hasn’t. ”

The story then too was that the 37 year-old media mogul was keeping her engagement news under wraps but her would-be husband was too excited to keep it a secret. And that the preparations for the wedding was already on the way.

Linda has also admitted that she’s under “intense pressure” to find a husband. At a point, she said she was fed up of being constantly prodded by “family and friends” to get married.

Our source, who is a very close friend to Linda Ikeji, says this time, Linda Ikeji's engagement is so true.

Big congratulations to her.

https://lailasnews.com/linda-ikeji-is-finally-engaged-confirmed/

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by izzou(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2018
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by farano(f): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2018
Wow Big Congratulations to her smiley .. Menh marriage don dey hungry me embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by izzou(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Marriage pressure no be here. If she hug any guy, e Don turn speculation

Abeg make una free Linda my crush kiss kiss

Meanwhile

73 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by NairalandCS(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Linda My love, So she is off the market ?

I no marry again be that, single till i die. sad

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by ashewoboy(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2018
really! where is your evidence? you posted that the husband to be unveiled it online, where is his own post that revealed the information?

congratulations to her. she is actually beautiful for that age. she is an independent lady. i wonder if all these independent ladies have libidos. like her counterpart called slay mamas can not do without dick and extorting men. they use their cookie to get wealth. many opine that linda ikeji is guilty too buh i choose to disbelieve. she worked hard to get what she has acquired. she is an exemplary media mogul. slay mamas should take their que from her.

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Seun(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Wow, this is good news. Congratulations to Ms Ikeji, her fiance, and their families!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Sarang(f): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2018
This thread is promising smiley or just rumour? You guys should just leave this woman alone

Please see link on my signature and share

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Good! Atleast haters would rest now

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Teadavid23(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Toor. Good for her
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2018
gold digger and is obvious the guy wants his own Mercedes SUV. grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Boy friend is still boy friend. The guy forgot something to take along. Amebo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Wonder if Wizkid will perform at her wedding too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by farano(f): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2018
NairalandCS:

Story

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Okoyeebos: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen, that's exactly what you call a "London-used husband"

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Shugarlord213: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2018
The guy above me don day vex now undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Evablizin(f): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2018
NairalandCS:

De lie small small now grin

19 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by wese90(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Congrats dear

You can check out my last thread if you need a grade A usa ultra Slim gaming laptop
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by friimarket01: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Ub
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Adupe ti jesu if the story is true.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by Profcamsey(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2018
I'm so happy... Nobody should be forced to get married. Marry when you want to.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by doyinbaby(f): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2018
At least all the go and marry crew will let her rest

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by lastempero: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Fine chick grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Good
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2018
OK that old cargo Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by adaksbullet: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Smell smell punsy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by tuhamworld: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Congratulations Linda Ikeji

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by bjayx: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Who is Linda ikeji

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by SWORD419(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2018
and so
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) by hustler86(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2018
farano:
Wow Big Congratulations to her smiley Menh marriage don dey hungry me embarassed

I'm Available �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Gold Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) / Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.