Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

Please Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother (704 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Please Help A Nairalander / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother by maximizer61(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
I'm a very shy guy,I mean very very shy,so I'm looking for a way to stop it even if it involves taking hard drug...pls I need your advice
Re: Please Help A Brother by SUPERPACK: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
just shave your eye lashes, and shame will go.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Sheuns(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
SUPERPACK:

grin grin

You got an answer already OP.
Re: Please Help A Brother by HeWrites(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
I was in the same situation with you before but now I let border me no more cheesy
Re: Please Help A Brother by maximizer61(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
SUPERPACK:
lol abeg give better advice
Re: Please Help A Brother by Shugarlord213: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Op seems you don’t know Naija girls

My brother forget hard drugs

ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I got no respect whatsoever for any human being way day bend down pisssss
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Shugarlord213:

ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

You should be ashamed of yourself what texting this
Re: Please Help A Brother by maximizer61(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:

bro you ain't serious

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Do This / When A Woman Doesn't Know Who Impregnated Her / Sex Is Food For Married People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.