Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture (14192 Views)

Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? / Nigerian Kidnap Gangs Drive Big-time Nigerian Farmers Away / Bank Of Industry Loan 2019 – How To Apply Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Sirdayor(m): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
The truth of the matter is that, even the BOA staff are also among the thiefs. Many of those loan are disabused to the applicant after not less than 10 to 20% of the amount has been used to bribe the officials in charge. Then why will such loan be paid back?
Many people even collect the loan and used it for something else. So, it is BOA officials who are even encouraging the people that takes the loan not to boarder about paying the loan back.
There are just too much rogues within the system!!!
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2018
FarahAideed:
The truth remains as a people are in character so are the type of leaders they shall get ...the character of 90 percent of Nigerians is nothing to write home about
did they give the loan to real farmers? Or their associates?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by nex(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
All dis one na fabu! They should commission me to help them retrieve the N60 billion, and I'll charge them only 1% commission.

Money wey the bank workers Don divert give demself since! Nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by NSK4U(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bundaweber:

bros is not a lie, anchor borrower's for instance gave between 2bn- 3bn per state, u also have programs for fisheries, livestock and so on. I remember during 2013/2014 when they were giving out loan to farmers . up till date no farmer has paid back most went and bought new cars, married new wife and so on rather than using it for what it was meant for.

mmmmm, until I receive this, I donbliv.....
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by fm7070: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
post=66236652:
Are you sure you borrowed the money to the real farmers ?

That is the big question. This bank is a big joke. They have become useless to farmers since 2 years ago. I stand to be corrected or proved wrong by anyone who has another experience.
Re: Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture by Tareq1105: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
ultron12345:
You see why banks stay away from so called small businesses. Even when microfinance banks give them loans, they have to use iron hand on them. The truth is that 95% of nigerians are fraudulent or have fraudulent tendencies.

The only reason why many Nigerians haven't stolen billions of government money is simply Lack of Opportunity.

Even those below saying the money wasn't given to farmers but politicians and friends, ask them, if they were top officials of the bank, won't they do same, won't they rather give them money to their friends and relatives than the farmers. Nigerians sef

I've always known that 99% of those condemning those in power today are doing so to attract public sympathy and ride on it to get there and not bcoz they would do any better but waiting patiently for their own opportunity to loot more than those looting currently.

I'm talking from experience.

We all agreed that senators are milking the resources of the country. One would expect LP senators to be more pro-masses and return the "prayers" that were sent to them. They all kept quiet when they received alerts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK / What Salary Is Ok For A Farm Manager? / My Journey In Brooding 125 Broilers As A First Timer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.