Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League (44071 Views)

Real Madrid Qualify For Champions League Round Of 16 / UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread / Thread For 'champions League'round Of 16 And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by Lat1tudeO2: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
this is a nice idea
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by handsomeyinka(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
aleeyus:
Nonsense leagues I preferred Ghana league
You like Ghana Weed

2 Likes

Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by ogbiwa: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
RUBBISH MODS
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by adamsbadoo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ok
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by chukzyfcbb: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
everything is cool except kickoff time for group, when most people would still stuck in traffic on thier way home
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by bluebird01: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
in other news,I need 10 trucks man diesel or mack to work for 6 months...contact me pls 08062523051.
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
everything is cool except kickoff time for group, when most people would still stuck in traffic on thier way home

You mean when most Nigerians will still be stuck.
I think they are trying to centralise the timing
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by bedspread: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
This is UEFA rules, not FIFA. FIFA has no say here smiley
The Rules cannot be sanctioned without FIFA approval
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by MrDojo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
bedspread:
This FIFA president is really Bringing out innovations to football....

The reason why we clamour for Great young minds as Heads not Old men who are physically, Spiritually, Mentally and idealogically incapacitated

UEFA president bro not FIFA... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by Flashh: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
85% okay.

5 Likes

Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by Luizkid(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nothing interesting about the changes, lyk someone above said players will look to move more in January... I just wish the Away Goals Rule is abolished. How i hate that rule although it can favour any team, just don't lyk it.
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by martineverest(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
bedspread:
The Rules cannot be sanctioned without FIFA approval
it's not a general rule but uefa's
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by chukzyfcbb: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You mean when most Nigerians will still be stuck.
I think they are trying to centralise the timing
lol, yes Nigerians.

The timing will make most people miss the kickoff maybe just in time to catch a glimpse of the second half.
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by bedspread: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
martineverest:
it's not a general rule but uefa's
ok
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by chukzyfcbb: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Luizkid:
Nothing interesting about the changes, lyk someone above said players will look to move more in January... I just wish the Away Goals Rule is abolished. How i hate that rule although it can favour any team, just don't lyk it.
me too that sh.it is rubbish.

Let them use aggregate, if aggregate score is level then move to extra time, if after extra time its still level then penalty.

That away goal dey spoil teams hope
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

lol, yes Nigerians.

The timing will make most people miss the kickoff maybe just in time to catch a glimpse of the second half.

Maybe they put Americans and Australians in their consideration.

1 Like

Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by Kyase(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

No it does not favour bigger teams, star players who are out of the competition might feel like moving even if it is on loan to smaller teams still in the competition, so as to make a name for themselves .

Kyase Andrewfarms bettercreature
Yes I think it will favour the bigger clubs to the smaller ones.
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by demoBaba: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
dynamiteclassic:
That's cool...

Thursday games
29/03/2018

Italy series B
Brescia vs Pescara
(over 1.5) 91% assurance

Italy series B
Cittadella vs Spezia

(Under 3.5) 95% assurance

Italy series B
Foggia vs Pro Vercelli
(over 1.5) 91% assurance

Italy series B
Carpi vs Ternana
(Under 3.5) 93% assurance

Italy serie B
Avellino vs Parma
(over 1.5) 82% assurance

England league one
Blackburn rovers vs Bradford (over 1.5) 91% assurance

That's 3.99odds
Goodluck

Six matches 3.99 odds?

When only 1 match will give me that odds.

5789 Perth Glory FC - Sydney FC

1X2 & Both Teams To Score 2 &

29 March 2018 11:30

3.64odds

5399 Blackburn Rovers - Bradford City

1X21

29 March 2018 19:45

1.54odds
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by seenga(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
U call that footwear awesome? And 12k?
bedspread:
This UEFA President is really Bringing out innovations to football....

The reason why we clamour for Great young minds as Heads not Old men who are physically, Spiritually, Mentally and idealogically incapacitated

Dt awesome foot wear goes for 12k..
Let's talk

Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
hotplate:
Nice one from uefa....they should have allowed arsenal to use 15 player instead of the 11

U wicked die. U no get joy at all. Arsenal don suffer
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by Mekumeh: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hemanwel:
Does it mean, as a player who aspires to win trophies, I can decide to leave FC Barcelona for an Arsenal FC in the same season?

Sharrrap
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by saintkeppy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
That means Winter's Transfer Window will be a bit busy as Summer among Big Clubs especially when they need certain players to execute their European Competitions.

This cup tie issue has denied some players European winners' medal in the past.

Imagine, Coutinho watching Barca win UCL without playing a role, if they wins, same as Aubumeyang watching Arsenal if they win Europa.

Players like Ronaldo DE Lima etc have not tasted UCL glory in his illustrious career period.
During the Winter Transfer of 2006–07 season Where he moved to AC Milan though Milan won the 2006–07 title, Ronaldo was cup-tied with Real Madrid & ineligible to play for AC. Milan.

In My own opinion, it is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by dynamiteclassic(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
porshnuel:

if u r not 100%sure u r talking nonsense

Nothing is 100% certain by now you should no that about life..
And besides I use artificial intelligence to analyse the March statistically...
So I'm certain with the chances given
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by dynamiteclassic(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
demoBaba:

Six matches 3.99 odds?

When only 1 match will give me that odds.

5789 Perth Glory FC - Sydney FC

1X2 & Both Teams To Score 2 &

29 March 2018 11:30

3.64odds

5399 Blackburn Rovers - Bradford City

1X21

29 March 2018 19:45

1.54odds

Don't base your winnings on either odds or luck base it on statistics.. You will have higher chances of winning that way
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by bedspread: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
seenga:
U call that footwear awesome? And 12k?
u are of a limited mind.... if u can't appreciate that then u are yet to appreciate nature...
The same spirit de follow u Nd Pmb
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by Ogbenimax(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
bedspread:

Let's talk
grin u mean dis ankara footwear is 12k shocked
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by bedspread: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ogbenimax:
grin u mean dis ankare footwear is 12k shocked
yeah
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by Ogbenimax(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
dynamiteclassic:

Don't base your winnings on either odds or luck base it on statistics.. You will have higher chances of winning that way
can u trach me how pls
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by kingchris30(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
nice, I can't wait for quarter-finals to start
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by anaton(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
bedspread:

Let's talk

12k .1.5k go make sense o
Re: UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League by Tonytonex(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
bedspread:

Let's talk
it's too cheap, why not make it 100k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th May 2017 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 / Brexit: How The EPL Will Be Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.