Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video (6464 Views)

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / US Embassy Sends Message To Nigerians On Dress Code For Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video by timesup234: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Holocene:

The 400k is equivalent to what the govt here give out to people who cant work as welfarr every month including food stamps. Where is the 10k ur buhari govt promised u guys
mumu still converting currencies there. It is now globally accepted in the world that America is the land of failures and depressed people. Keep living in illusion when millions of Americans over 35 years are still living with their parents and most females students now sleep with Europeans in order to raise $200 to pay their monthly student loans. In reality Somalia is even better than America

1 Like

Re: Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video by Holocene(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
timesup234:
mumu still converting currencies there. It is now globally accepted in the world that America is the land of failures and depressed people. Keep living in illusion when millions of Americans over 35 years are still living with their parents and most females students now sleep with Europeans in order to raise $200 to pay their monthly student loans. In reality Somalia is even better than America

Haahaha....i know your level. Bye
Re: Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video by theamerican(f): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2018
I just came across this thread and tried to watch the videos. I stopped watching after about 2 minutes. I understand the concept of freedom of speech and being entitled to one's opinion, and that's fine. In what world is life in Nigeria better than life in a country as developed as the U.S?

Same Nigeria where there's no regard for human rights? People get lucky, travel abroad and have the nerve to look down on the people they left back home and talk crap about them. Ungrateful wastes of space! When people say Nigeria is better, I ask myself "Is it the same Nigeria?".

How many people are working in Nigeria and are owed months of unpaid salaries? Nigeria where a woman will be forced not to work, waste years being a full-time housewife and then sent packing for not having a male child? Where professors in school fail people unless they have sex with them?

I could go on and on but I'd simply get mad. Every place on earth has its ups and downs. The downs in Nigeria greatly outnumber the ups. Failed government, frustrated people, disappointing country as a whole. They'll pick a series of sad stories and push a worthless "people are suffering abroad and pretending" narrative.

Smh.
Re: Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video by theamerican(f): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2018
timesup234:

I can't believe a sane person in 2018 will utter such a reckless and hopeless statement. You need help, and you need it quickly. I fought the urge to reply but I wouldn't be able to live with the thought that I saw someone with this kind of mindset and I did nothing about it. So, this is the only reply I'll give you: you need help. May God help you.

That line in bold summarized your IQ. A child in 5th grade wouldn't say something like that. I weep for you.
Re: Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video by timesup234: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2018
theamerican:

I can't believe a sane person in 2018 will utter such a reckless and hopeless statement. You need help, and you need it quickly. I fought the urge to reply but I wouldn't be able to live with the thought that I saw someone with this kind of mindset and I did nothing about it. So, this is the only reply I'll give you: you need help. May God help you.

That line in bold summarized your IQ. A child in 5th grade wouldn't say something like that. I weep for you.
And that's my intention here- to make you all cry your eyes out. At least in Somalia people own shiit. Nobody owns anything in America, and that right there is slavery in the highest order
Re: Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video by theamerican(f): 6:52am On Apr 19, 2018
timesup234:
And that's my intention here- to make you all cry your eyes out. At least in Somalia people own shiit. Nobody owns anything in America, and that right there is slavery in the highest order

"It is better to say nothing and let people think you're stupid, than so say something and remove all doubt".

I won't drag myself to your level and try to argue, when you have stupid arguments with stupid people, you lose. Have a good night sir/ma'am.
Re: Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
theamerican:

Ignore him. He's a delusional and a mentally deranged person. We have gotten used to him
Re: Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video by timesup234: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
iRyan:
Ignore him. He's a delusional and a mentally deranged person. We have gotten used to him
all this to defend people who dont care about you? Why do you sacrifice so much for people who will never know you exist? White people are renouncing their citizenship in greater numbers cos they know it is a shitthole. Swallow it
Re: Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ti's deserves FP lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning:stay Away From Royal Air Morrocan Airline Worse In Africa / Train Ride Experience From Lagos To Osogbo / Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.